Reviews for Three Cheers for the Red, Black, and Blue!
Star Gurl chapter 3 . 3/21
Ned totally writes fanfics in his spare time fight me
Star Gurl chapter 2 . 3/21
I expect nothing less
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2021
So Steve got the serum when he was 17 right so during that first avengers movie he is mentally 18/19 (and physically too if he didn’t age while frozen?) him being 19 almost explains some of the naiveness he has and make him leading and arguing with a 40 old tony just hilarious
annual123 chapter 8 . 9/1/2021
Looking forward to the next chapter! Great job! I really enjoy the way you write how each character speaks, it's done well.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2021
Dude, you have to update this.
cshen.julienne chapter 8 . 2/24/2021
Hey this is interesting :)Thanks for writing! I enjoyed it.
CoffeeAndOakLeaves chapter 8 . 9/22/2020
I really enjoyed reading this story! Ned's reaction to Steve was absolutely amazing and very funny! I think you've got the characters written very well and in-character!
It's been a whole since this story's been updated, but I'd love to read some more of it...
Thank you for writing!
Justin Archer chapter 8 . 8/5/2020
Are you going to continue this story?
Prisma19 chapter 8 . 6/24/2020
This was the best Avengers story I have ever read. It was so funny and sweet and emotional and made me explode with happiness. You did and amazing job writing this story and writing everyone is character. I loved reading Peters thoughts and lines, Tim Holland is the best Spider-Man ever. I loved how awkward Peter was about cutting Caps clothes, and how Ned freaked out and asked Peter stupid questions, and how Tony knew something wrong and was concerned, and how Bruce tried to help Peter understand that they all have fears and nightmares and helps him through getting his shoulder fixed, I especially loved how Steve tried to help Peter and gave him advice. You did and amazing job with Peter’s character development and showing us how he goes through the same problems the Avengers do and vice versa. What I loved the most was how you managed to compare Peter to Steve I had never noticed that before and I love the connection. I also love how protective Peter is being off Steve and wants to save his life no matter the costs. I was fangirling so hard while reading this, this story is a fangirl’s dream, Steve, Tony, and Peter are my favorites. This is the type of story we needed especially since we didn’t know what happened before EndGame, I am making this canon now. Thank you so much for writing this story. Please come back and continue this awesome story.
~Christina
Seblaine4Life chapter 8 . 4/9/2020
Please update this! I have really liked reading this!
spiderguk chapter 8 . 4/2/2020
had to come back to give this a read, such a good story. there isn’t a lot of peter & steve that i’ve seen and this was one of the first ones i found and i still adore it. this is such a good story and i love it so much and i just wanted to tell you that haha! if you ever wanna come back i would kill for that but not in a “please update this story now” more of a “i love this story so much and if you ever want to continue it, i would be stoked for a new chapter” type of way. have a great day !
Fangirl1701 chapter 8 . 2/15/2020
Hi, I don't usually leave reviews and such but had to for this story. It's Saturday 15th Feb and I've got a flippin' head cold and a sore shoulder. Came up to bed early to try and sleep but thought I'd read a little fanfic beforehand. Came across your story and have to say I really like it! You'd mentioned earlier that you weren't sure about the dialogue, but I think it's spot on and I could definitely hear Peter and Ned saying these things. And the bits where Peter is worried about cutting Steve's clothes off to treat his wounds, well being a Cap/Chris fan my imagination was running overtime! My stuffy head and sore shoulder have been temporarily forgotten about, although have to confess that a short bout of coughing ensued when I read a particularly amusing section! Anyway m'dear, just wanted to say excellent story. Looking forward to reading more of this story and looking for more of your work.
Live Long and Prosper
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
ok first off thats a brilliant title
Imagine333 chapter 8 . 12/20/2019
Hiya, great story. Are your ever going to continue with this, I would love another chapter about going to wakanda. Meet me know. Thanks gini
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2019
Hey! Are you ever going to finish this?! I think it is AMAZING! And I REALLY hope to read the end someday! Thank you sooooo much for your terrific work!