Reviews for Three Cheers for the Red, Black, and Blue!
OceanSparks chapter 8 . 8/2
This is freaking amazing! I love the interactions between Peter and Steve—they’re hilarious. Anyway, this story has way too much potential to be abandoned, so please update soon!
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 8 . 6/25
please continue to write
gamma1243 chapter 8 . 6/13
I LOVE THIS! This is such an original idea for a story and you’ve got an incredible voice when you write!
Something that always sets good stories apart from great stories, in my opinion at least, is how well the characters are written. There’s so many stories out there where the characters are constrained to what the authors want. The best authors know how to let the characters take the story and run with it. You’ve definitely achieved that with this story! Your dialog is excellent, super easy to visualize!
I hope to read more from you in the future! Keep up the good work, and you deserve a 10 out of 10 :)
iliana chapter 8 . 5/30
I really like this story, and the way you write the characters is exactly how they act in the movies, and I could see everything you write actually happening! Also, I'm really excited about the one-shot on Steve using old slang, because the one paragraph that had Steve using it practically had me rolling on the floor!
blackpills chapter 8 . 5/31
Love you 3000 your fix really makes my life funnier and happier than before
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 5/24
Wooo!
Katy Barry chapter 8 . 5/20
This Peter is so adorable I'll hurt anyone who says otherwise. I love the interaction between Steve and Peter, sorta like brothers they're so cute I just wanna dieeeee

Can't wait for the next update!
GoldenFinch01 chapter 8 . 5/15
UR BACK OMG YUSSSSS and um yea new chapter is amazing 10/10
iiimyuuuu chapter 8 . 5/14
welcome back! awesome chapter, look forward to more from you 3333
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 5/14
Hahaha Peter rambling in front of Cap is such a mood
Wonder why the serum isn't working... hmmm...
Tlgrimn chapter 8 . 5/13
perfect!
Style1234 chapter 8 . 5/13
Thanks for the update. I love this chapter.
Van Sasdion chapter 8 . 5/13
Nice story, dude thanks for the fun! I'll be waiting on updates, but no pressure! Also, i wanna see that Steve slang oneshot haha :)
padfootl0ve chapter 8 . 5/13
I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS UPDATED. I absolutely love this story and I'm so glad you didnt forget about it. Also dont think I didnt catch the endgame reference in your last a/n. I needed my heart ripped out this morning. Also also, extreme ironing is real? it's a thing? i had to go look it up but that's insane. okay and i guess i haven't said it yet, but i absolutely loved the chapter
pottermaniac6 chapter 8 . 5/13
Sorry my earlier review was for chapter 8 not for chapter 1 (The whole story actually)