Reviews for Realizations
Charmander chapter 2 . 18h
Just to point out, Harry could've used his Patronus to send a message! :o
tankmanmtf chapter 36 . 9/25
Fantastic story! I seem to have read this all the way through overnight without realising. Top marks for causing three of the best laughs I've had in recent memory. There is so much that makes this story work so well - all the characters are complex and believable (the OCs are brilliant), and there is a refreshing lack of simplistic bashing. It's sad to see that this story probably won't ever be properly concluded. However, this actually does work as an ending for me - the trailing off as Dumbledore commits his magic to Harry's protection serving as the end of this period and the beginning of a new chapter in Harry's life - and I'm happy to leave the future to my imagination :)
Grovtech chapter 36 . 9/24
I very much enjoy this story of yours. It's been a long while since the last update but what you have here is great.

So very good!
Moon chapter 34 . 9/24
I really like this story
Aoi chapter 20 . 9/21
This story is very interesting
dragon606 chapter 36 . 9/18
Terrific story! I enjoyed it very much.
ArthurShade chapter 36 . 9/15
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter or story
Mamma Wolf chapter 36 . 9/15
I started reading this fic back when you first posted it and have checked back periodically over the years for updates. it's a truly enjoyable story and I am saddened to see that it appears to have been abandoned. regardless I thank you for the part that you did publish and will use my imagination to fill in the rest. thank you and I hope life finds you well my friend.
Nik1627 chapter 36 . 9/14
This story is just marvellous! Mind-Blowing! Spectacular! Please continue it!
Kiku.123 chapter 36 . 9/13
Wonderful story. Sad to see it uncontinued.

Is Harry an Phoenix animagus?
zainethedemonking chapter 36 . 9/11
It's a real damn shame this is unfinished, I don't think I've ever read a fic with this rating I actually gave a damn about.
I just re-read this story and found it just as captivating as the first time. Since it's been so long, I don't expect the story to be updated, but I can't help but wish it would be. :)
yo yo yo update chapter 1 . 8/29
PLS DEITY OF LITERATURE
QUEEN OF FANFICTION
I NEED WORDS
FemslashHipster chapter 20 . 8/20
Bloody hell, that Aussie accent was pretty much spot on, and I should know. After all, I do live here!
8,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »