Reviews for Realizations
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 36 . 6/18
So a bunch of people are going to sign it, aren’t they? And what exactly will it do? I love Steven and Janet. I’m so happy that Harry is okay and they’ve figured out the crux of the problem! So Harry’s injury at age three blocked some of the magic he was able to do? I really hope this fic is continued, even if it has been twelve years. Great chapter. I hope this is updated relatively soon. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 6/18
I was about to ask where Ginny was. I’m glad she’s here. Wish she and Harry had kissed. Lol. And damn, Janet and Steve were only joking when they said they’d adopt Harry. Lol. But I’m glad they’re his guardians now. So can Harry get mail now? Lol. Thank god Harry dodged a bullet from being put into Malfoy’s custody. Yikes. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 6/18
Uh oh. I hope he won’t be placed with the Malfoy’s or something. Percy, what have you done? So everyone has seen Harry. And he’s about to tell them everything. Wow.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 6/18
Effing Percy. Why is his ego so goddamn big?! I’m glad that everyone k owns the truth know. And Pomfrey is a force to be reckoned with. Same with the Wright’s. I hope Snape’s okay. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 6/18
Hedwig is such a smart owl. My god. I’m glad the Burrow wasn’t destroyed and everyone made it out safe,y. If the Weasley’s dad been killed, would Percy have felt remorse? And now everyone knows Harry’s alive and well! I really hope this fic is continued! It’s so well written and such a fantastic idea. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 31 . 6/18
Fuck, Voldemort knows the plan. But Harry doesn’t know he knows the plan. I winder what Voldemort did to Snape. And I love that the Wrights are still caring for Harry. So Kitty is 11. Nice. Wouldn’t she be going to Hogwarts? But the woman from America said her owl came back with the letter. Why is an American sending Kitty a letter? She lives in England now.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 30 . 6/18
The secrets out! Janet is magical! I’m guessing you write this before JK Rowling said anything about Ivermony, the US version of Hogwarts?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 29 . 6/18
Lol. And the truth comes out. So Voldemort is angry at Malfoy. Nice. And I wonder why Harry’s getting sick all of a sudden. And he got a growth spurt? She’s he’s buff and tall? Damn. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 28 . 6/18
Damn. I was hoping Ron and Hermione were actually there. So Harry is telling Sirius. Who he doesn’t know is going to tell everyone else who has been looking for him. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 27 . 6/18
Everything is going to come out soon. I only hope Harry doesn’t get in too much trouble.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 6/18
So Steve and Janet know about the magic. I’m assuming wizards went to Janet’s house when she was young, but her parents said no to going to school and Janet didn’t know anything. I hope someone from Hogwarts comes to Janet’s house soon. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 6/18
Damn. A noise having memories? Wild. I like that Snape I seeing who Harry really is. I hope they find him! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 24 . 6/18
Percy’s a fricking dick. Well, now Hermione is in the know.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 23 . 6/18
So it doesn’t seem like Stephen is magical or a squib. I hope Harry tells Janet and Stephen about the kids. Also, why was Ron in Dumbledore’s office with everyone when they were trying to figure out where Harry was?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 22 . 6/18
Have none of her thought about The Leaky Cauldron? So because of this tracker that makes Harry virtually impossible to find, the Ministry won’t know about Dobby or if he does magic. And I knew Kitty and Becky were witches! They wouldn’t have found The Leaky Cauldron. Janet is definitely a squib since she’s been inside too.
9,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »