Reviews for Realizations
cztelnik chapter 36 . 20h ago
Wow! I should have been posting my appreciation of Realizations every chapter but tend to get caught up in what's happening and just keep reading. Very happy you carried the story on this far, it is almost complete. Per the last posting date, it seems likely it won't be completed, which is sad but what is posted is really wonderful.

Thank You.
cztelnik chapter 15 . 23h ago
Brilliant. Snape, Voldemort AND Pettigrew are believable. So enjoying this read!
cztelnik chapter 13 . 4/20
Hmm, thinking Hermione will notice Harry is still working his job while the Dursley's have move - unless they think he has it in Australia...have to read and find out I guess ")
cztelnik chapter 12 . 4/20
To paraphrase a comment I read by Less Wrong, it is so wonderful to read a story where the characters act according to their nature. I like the humor, the progression and variety this fanfic offers. Most excellent!
cztelnik chapter 11 . 4/20
Awesome, :D made me laugh a lot. this is really good stuff!
cztelnik chapter 8 . 4/19
Really good writing, interesting and very enjoyable. Looking forward to reading this story.
jeanette9a chapter 36 . 4/12
i never thought i would say this in my life but, I love that folder!
XD
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 4/12
giggle i bet the parchment has something to say to that XD
tetecia chapter 36 . 4/11
I really like this story! I just found it a few days ago. Are you planning on coming back and finishing it off?
BlueCaesar chapter 20 . 4/8
LMAO! This is probably the best (long-distance) conversation I've read. Ever.
Islandmare chapter 36 . 4/2
Such a good story ... I do hope it gets finished
nkh1 chapter 36 . 3/30
Great story, looking forward to more
Fullmetal11791 chapter 36 . 3/30
Disappointed that this story has been abandoned, but it was definitely pretty good except for some oddities.

Before I go into that, I'll state a few things. First, I don't like Molly or Sirius as characters. Two, I find the whole "we are fighting Voldemort to bring equality between pureblood, halfood and muggleborns, despite the fact we consider ourselves far superior to Muggles" completely hypocritical. Now, this is cannon, and an unarguable fact, but one that almost everyone ignores.

Now, what I found so odd in your story wasn't that you brought this out into the open, with the hostility that Sirius and Molly show towards Muggles, but that you didn't anyone a chance to counter this point of view. Humble People like Dumbledore, who probably doesn't consider himself superior (at least how you portrayed him in this story), don't even bother to correct them. Not saying it was bad writing, but it's a very open point of contention that just wasn't touched.
Lythenia chapter 36 . 3/25
At least you ended on a not-so-atrocious cliffhanger... :Insert sad eyes here: I've read your profile, so I won't pester you too much, but if you ever regain your inspiration for Harry Potter, this is a really great and it's a shame that it's not being continued. Otherwise, thank you for a GREAT read. I absolutely adored the plot, and pretty much everything about it. Your characterization for EVERYONE, especially Harry, was absolutely spot on. You really got into his head and made all those little inconsistencies in the books make SENSE so kudos. Your OCs are phenomenal as well, and just generally lovable. If you do continue this, I'd love to see some more of the girls.

Thanks again, and I hope to see more from you at some point, even if it isn't for this fic. :)
Cloud-Dancer103 chapter 36 . 3/22
Yay! Their finally fixing the folder, Janet and the kids'll be ok and Harry will finally have a family that gives a damn about him. I'm left wondering if Sirius will also be allowed to live with them. I can totally picture Sirius as a dog and Becky putting bows in his hair while giving Harry a look that says 'End me, please.' LOL. Great story, and I hold onto the hope that someday it will be completed.
8,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »