Reviews for Realizations
GoldenGriffiness chapter 36 . 9h
I have to say, this is the best fixit Harry Potter fic I have ever seen. The fandom tends to obsess over laying blame, meanwhile missing what I consider the absolute best part of the story- nobody is perfect. The Weasleys and Dumbledore are constantly trashed for their flaws, real or perceived- missing the fact that it's just how people ARE. Nobody is perfect, and even the well meaning make mistakes. You represented it beautifully, and have my respect for it.

I'm sad to see this fic appears to have died, but I appreciate what I did get to read immensely. I hope you see this review at some point.

P.S. Have to say the Pass the Pigs gave me a nostalgia trip. My Dad and I used to play it and Harry Potter Uno all the time!

Thanks for the great read, and I'll keep a hopeful eye for anymore content from you.
BrightSkywalker chapter 6 . 1/19
About time! I was waiting with bated breath for him to call the Grangers.
BrightSkywalker chapter 3 . 1/18
Arthur Weasley always said to never trust something that apparently thinks unless you can see where it stores it's brain.
BrightSkywalker chapter 2 . 1/18
Oh dang... Curiouser and curioser
BrightSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/18
oooh, intriguing!
ScarletWraith chapter 36 . 1/17
Hello?
I absolutely loved your story but it seems you haven't finished it. I hope you come back to writing and finish this fic out. It brings an all new and unseen perspective of Potter Fanfiction I've not encountered before. I hope nothing bad has happened to keep you writing but if it has, I'm sorry and you have my sympathies.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
ScarletWraith
geninja chapter 9 . 1/17
I know you said it's slow paced, but really... A whole chapter devoted to Harry deciding to go to Mrs Figgs? You made him sounds stupid, your Harry is very OOC, unrecognisably so. That being said, I'm enjoying the idea of the story, though your character development seem a bit overzealous, but maybe that'll get better over the course... I hope it does. Also, you seem to switch between English and American English at will...
Ug the Unreliable chapter 1 . 1/9
Hi Wish

Have just finished re-reading your excellent story . Thoroughly enjoyed it first time round a couple of years ago and have really enjoyed reading it again now. I am sure you get lots of requests of this nature, but I sincerely hope that you will complete this fic.

All the best
Ug
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 1/7
Mrs. Figgs is a squib though...?
gleefan2009 chapter 36 . 12/17/2016
love it please write more
Anna chapter 36 . 12/17/2016
I adore this! ! Wih there was more
UrsulaWitch chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
This is such a wonderful read. It's very slice-of-life and sticks closely to the characterizations of canon so that the OCs really just blend right in. Very wonderful to read!
Locket1 chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
Damn, just as it was getting good! What a travesty this was never finished! Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great.
charm13insomnia chapter 36 . 12/12/2016
wow please be alive and willing and able to continue this its really good
icemsn chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
the only similarity between quadpot and quiddich is the fact they are played on brooms, things tend to blow up in quadpot
8,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »