Reviews for Realizations
Grey chapter 36 . 5/24
While I've greatly enjoyed reading this story for the most part, I can't help but feel Janet and her family just became too much of a focus and to be honest, it kind of ruined my enjoyment of the story by this point. She started off fine but the more she dominated the story, the more it felt like she was you the author inserting yourself into your own fantasy of the HP world. And there's simply no way Janet and Steve would have consented to adopting Harry after knowing him for less than a month, under another name no less, after just moving to London with two young girls of their own to care for and their financial situation completely unstable, as at no point have either of them started their new jobs and rent in London, particularly in the city where the Leaky Cauldron is, is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Not to mention Harry has dark wizards after him which would endanger their entire family, and if their financial stuation and family safety became threatening enough to their survival as a family, chances are the would be forced by circumstance to hightail back to the States, effectively pulling the same trick as the Dursleys. I'm sorry if this comes across as being overly rude but this story started off so well and had such great potential and I really feel like you killed your own story, much like my suspension of disbelief was slowly strangled the more Janet Wright morphed into Mary Sue. Honestly, I'm just disappointed.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 36 . 5/23
Wow, what a great story! I truly hope that you are well and just hope that some other circumstances (technical or temperament) has kept you from continuing/finishing this wonderfully, original work of art! You have a great talent and I sincerely appreciate your sharing it with us!
Take care and come back when you can!
Thank you!
MelJ
lorelaire chapter 36 . 5/23
Love your story. I hope you will write another chapter.
Can't wait to read it.
(plan to make account soon and my username will be ellie_longliveharrypotter)

THIS STORY IS UNBELIEVABLY SMASHING! I loved it so much I just wish you would write one or two more chapters like one for who shares their magic and an epilogue. it's okay if you don't though! just keep writing :)
BlessHarryPotter chapter 36 . 5/13
Please right more! 'Cause this is one of the best of fanfics I have ever read please keep writing!
I liked reading this story but I do understand why you won't continue it so I will respect your decision.
kffs chapter 36 . 4/23
Super fun times.
Thx
3kitttens chapter 36 . 4/22
This story had the most In-character characters i think, it was really amazing how everyone acted like they were supposed to ( except mb harry but he became less insufferable so :p ) i feel like this conflict was drawn out way 2 much tho. So much drama piled on and just when u think they are done talking about feelings, something else happens :/
sarahsezlove chapter 35 . 4/21
I know it's been an age, but the optimist in me is ever hopeful.
AClosedDoor chapter 36 . 4/21
Wow. I really like this story, it's has a very interesting storyline, and I would love to read more! I was wondering, are you going to update it sometime?
Pineapple chapter 1 . 4/14
Although I never particularly liked OCs, I absolutely loved the Wrights! The probability of you continuing this story is, quite unfortunately, very low, but I would become absolutely ecstatic if you'd pick this story up again. Realizations has really dug a huge hole in my heart and nestled in deeply. Like another reader commented, the only thing this story needs is an ending!
Septimus chapter 36 . 4/5
This is one of the best stories I've read on here, however it's lacking one important thing: an ending!
Syret chapter 36 . 4/5
I love this story! I can't wait for an update!
lorelaire chapter 1 . 3/30
I love you're story! It's amazing! Are you going to finish the story? I hope you do. I can't wait.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 33 . 3/30
I'm liking your story so far, But Sirius ihad been one of my favourite character before this one makes me think of 4 year old, I love the Wrights.
8,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »