Reviews for Realizations
jeanette9a chapter 36 . 4/12
i never thought i would say this in my life but, I love that folder!
XD
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 4/12
giggle i bet the parchment has something to say to that XD
tetecia chapter 36 . 4/11
I really like this story! I just found it a few days ago. Are you planning on coming back and finishing it off?
BlueCaesar chapter 20 . 4/8
LMAO! This is probably the best (long-distance) conversation I've read. Ever.
Islandmare chapter 36 . 4/2
Such a good story ... I do hope it gets finished
nkh1 chapter 36 . 3/30
Great story, looking forward to more
Fullmetal11791 chapter 36 . 3/30
Disappointed that this story has been abandoned, but it was definitely pretty good except for some oddities.

Before I go into that, I'll state a few things. First, I don't like Molly or Sirius as characters. Two, I find the whole "we are fighting Voldemort to bring equality between pureblood, halfood and muggleborns, despite the fact we consider ourselves far superior to Muggles" completely hypocritical. Now, this is cannon, and an unarguable fact, but one that almost everyone ignores.

Now, what I found so odd in your story wasn't that you brought this out into the open, with the hostility that Sirius and Molly show towards Muggles, but that you didn't anyone a chance to counter this point of view. Humble People like Dumbledore, who probably doesn't consider himself superior (at least how you portrayed him in this story), don't even bother to correct them. Not saying it was bad writing, but it's a very open point of contention that just wasn't touched.
Lythenia chapter 36 . 3/25
At least you ended on a not-so-atrocious cliffhanger... :Insert sad eyes here: I've read your profile, so I won't pester you too much, but if you ever regain your inspiration for Harry Potter, this is a really great and it's a shame that it's not being continued. Otherwise, thank you for a GREAT read. I absolutely adored the plot, and pretty much everything about it. Your characterization for EVERYONE, especially Harry, was absolutely spot on. You really got into his head and made all those little inconsistencies in the books make SENSE so kudos. Your OCs are phenomenal as well, and just generally lovable. If you do continue this, I'd love to see some more of the girls.

Thanks again, and I hope to see more from you at some point, even if it isn't for this fic. :)
Cloud-Dancer103 chapter 36 . 3/22
Yay! Their finally fixing the folder, Janet and the kids'll be ok and Harry will finally have a family that gives a damn about him. I'm left wondering if Sirius will also be allowed to live with them. I can totally picture Sirius as a dog and Becky putting bows in his hair while giving Harry a look that says 'End me, please.' LOL. Great story, and I hold onto the hope that someday it will be completed.
Kat Kourier chapter 36 . 3/21
YOU NEED TO UPDATE ITS BEEN 4 YEARS THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HOW LONG ITS TAKEN UNLESS YOU DISCONTINUED IT AND IF YOU DID SAY SO!
Susan M. M chapter 36 . 3/20
This is a wonderful beginning and middle, and I hope you return to this story eventually. The Silencing Charm on Harry's file is the best explanation I've ever heard of how/why Harry's childhood was so miserable without anyone noticing. (I especially liked the notes from his primary school teachers, who did notice something was wrong.) I look forward to you finishing this story, with Harry teaching the Wrights about magic and boot vs trunk, lorry vs truck, whilst they teach him what it means to be part of a loving family. I can't help but wonder what Janet's magic might have been like without the brain injury.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 3/20
Harry needs to redefine 'emergency.' But given all that he's been through, his reaction is in character.
concept human chapter 36 . 3/19
Amazingly written! The use of chekov's gun was put to brilliant use! Too bad that i'm assuming that this work is dying ir is already dead. I loved how the characters were in character! It's also amazing that you portrayed how simple muggle techiniques clearly went over the wizard's head (jim's appearance).

I'm clearly waiting (or maybe waiting in vain) for the next update

Cheers
Ch
You rat bastard. Come back and finish this story. This is so well done, and it's been left on a cliffhanger for three to four years. It is time. I believe in you.
IrishDancer chapter 14 . 3/18
Well, this may make it easier when the girls are old enough for Hogwarts or Salem.
8,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »