Reviews for Realizations
jmw03u chapter 36 . 7/26
I love love love this story! I love that Harry gets the chance to be normal and I love that the Wrights and Tom and the people around Diagon Alley love him so much. This is such a fantastic story. Thank you for writing this!
reader chapter 36 . 7/25
This was a delight! I loved it so much. And one of the things I adored most was all the little human interactions between all of the characters. They felt real, you know? Felt like I was watching new friends have honest interactions, with all different personalities and little humanlike reactions to things. The worldbuilding about the folder and the inner workings of diagon alley and objects or locations having a sentience, all sorts of other things you came up with were grande! I know there's so many little things you made interesting and put your own spin on, fleshing out the world in interesting ways that I found to be a delight!

There was an almost comedy-of-errors element to so much of this, with people just missing finding out about Harry or just-barely-mistaking what was going on, little redirections and errors and assumptions. But it was done in such a completely understandably natural way, that it didn't feel contrived at all, which made it all the more delightful to watch it all spiral out. So amusing! I loved seeing Harry have a chance to come into his own. And to have a family! Real guardians for him. All good things. Anyways, I loved this fic dearly. Clearly going to have to go into my bookmarks. Cheers! 3
dauntlessofthesea chapter 36 . 7/19
Wait wait wait, this isn’t completed? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love how you created a smart mcguffin with the folder for most of the story, and then it just evolved into a sentient and powerful stack of papers. Genius.
I swear I laughed for a full five minutes at the line in which Dumbledore addresses it.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 34 . 7/19
UGH FINALLY

btw I realize I’m reacting to an really old fic don’t mind my dramatic reviews please. I genuinely enjoy this story and your writing so kudos to you, dear Potterhead who is most likely in their thirties! Much love
dauntlessofthesea chapter 25 . 7/19
I was gonna make a joke about how this fic should be renamed « Finding Harry » because honestly same energy as Finding Nemo and then I read the end of the chapter. Oh boy oh boy the whump is coming I wanted it and I’m going to get it!
dauntlessofthesea chapter 20 . 7/19
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA « I’m moonlighting as a cat burglar, didn’t I tell you? » freaking genius! I betcha Harry wouldn’t have had the nerve to say that to their face.
I love this story so much so far! Can’t wait to read the rest.
pjthomas53 chapter 36 . 7/16
love this story could you please finish it if possible
Someone chapter 36 . 7/14
Well this hasn't been updated in the last 10 years.
It was a good read and I really you come back to this some needs a sequel.
Peace out!
Crainium9 chapter 8 . 7/7
You’re making everyone sound willfully ignorant
Ravenpuff4DaWin chapter 36 . 7/3
This is one of my all time favorite fanfics. I like how you have Harry a real family. I love the Weasleys but Harry is more like a guest at the house. Now he has a real family he can depend on. One that he has a connection with. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE a sequel to this. Maybe just a normal year for Harry. It would also be cool to see Kitty’s first year at Hogwarts with her big brother in his seventh year. Maybe it could be a no horcrux story. YOU NEED A SEQUEL. This story is too good to just abandon.
I simply love this story 3 You manage to explain the going ons of Harry's Neglect in a way which doesn't bash Dumbledore or the Weasleys like many other stories do (which I'm not a particular fan of) while still giving realistic reasons for the mismanagements in Harry's upbringing. And I absolutely adore the Wrights. So thank you and well done on a very catching story (I finished it within a day).
happyraincloud1 chapter 14 . 6/25
I don’t know why, but I find this very funny. It’s like the slight of hand game where you hide the marble under some cups and switch it around and you need to figure out where the marble is. In this case, Harry is the marble.
happyraincloud1 chapter 5 . 6/25
You know I think this is the first story I’ve seen where it’s old Tom that helps Harry. And to be honest I think it’s brilliant.
JustAReader475 chapter 32 . 6/25
This chapter won’t load does anyone know how to fix it. I tried reading it in my IPad instead but it won’t load either
laelruin chapter 36 . 6/20
Fantastic story and utterly intriguing storytelling. I really love the Wrights and Tom and Harry's folder is epic and hilarious. ;)
I sincerely look forward to what happens next!
L