Reviews for Realizations
oh my god, snape thinks he's a prostitute lololololol!
sephrina chapter 1 . 9/10
GREAT story...I can't Waite till you update ..I really Holt its soon!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 36 . 8/29
Brillant.
Love this. Please update.
Nemaya chapter 36 . 8/6
Is there any chance this story will be continued?
Ria Rose chapter 36 . 8/4
This is literally, legitimately, 100% my favorite fic! I just wish it could be completed. I've read it so many times. I understand you don't like Harry Potter anymore, but is there any way you could just give us one more chapter at least? Tie up a few lose ends? All we need is Harry's new living arrangements, where Kitty is going to school, if Janet gets her magical education, maybe the reactions of the Alley owners to finding out who Jim is, and a nice little bow and happy ending. Please. I've been on this journey with the fic for so, so many years. I just know that myself and others need it's closure. It may not be canon, but the way you write and the story you have woven have become a second telling that we love and appreciate beyond measure. We just need that closure. Please. I'm begging you, please.
fireynicxa chapter 36 . 7/25
really enjoyed this story. really want to know what happens next. please continue writing
this to graet to forget about
lilyblaney chapter 17 . 7/9
As a writer, I love this so so so much. I cannot express how much I love every part of this. Especially Harry's writing oh my word. Absolutely inspired. I love it.
hope chapter 36 . 7/6
I like your story hope you update
whrr.trudy chapter 36 . 7/3
Wonderful story :) I hope you find the time and muse to continue it!
Squidgod812 chapter 10 . 7/2
Amazing story!
Greyff chapter 36 . 6/28
Interesting. So Harry's got protection and a bunch of potential sources for the power sources for the protection. No way to tie this into a ley line or warding set as the Gaunt House seems to indicate that wardings can be powered off something independent? Of course, JKR doesn't seem that interested in the mechanics underlying the magic so that might not mean anything of itself.
Since its been seven years since the update and you haven't signed it off as complete, i'm guessing that you didn't go further in the possibility there of forging a magical connection between Harry and anyone due to the draw on the power? Or of the folder's existence leaking out or getting stolen by a muggle or something?
hyper-swain chapter 1 . 6/22
More please
I have a feeling it is going to get a good bit wierder
8,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »