Reviews for Realizations
nanz chapter 36 . 11/1/2014
Please may we have somemore
hiddensparrow chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Fantastic, truly fantastic.

This story was a joy to read. I love the subtleties and how the small details really play into this fantastic plot. It took me about a week to read but it was a joy. I particularly like how even though Harry was going by a pseudonym you didn't stop calling him Harry Potter. It was a detail I really appreciated. The Wright's as original characters came off very well and human. I like also the idea of his disguise being non-magical entirely.

I truly enjoyed this. I know there's no real hope that this story will ever be updated but I would enjoy it if you did, if you have time. Or maybe just some notes about the final ending of this story, where it was going. Anyway, thank you so much for posting this and please continue to write you're really gifted with plot crafting.
StormyFireDragon chapter 36 . 10/24/2014
looking forward to the next chapter. this has been a wonderful story so far.
StormyFireDragon chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
excellent idea
tarrangar chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
there are actually 2 classes Hermione didnt get highest mark at if that with 3th year defense is right im rather sure she didnt get all that high marks in flying first year.
CA chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
Woo! They win!
Heksie chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
Love the fic, wish there was more
Commander Ael chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
This story is entirely deserving of its rec on tvtropes. I'm hoping this four-year hiatus is not going to be a permanent one, as I am absolutely enchanted and I can't wait to see some more - like what school Katie will choose, considering Professor Snape is a pretty good discouragement from going to Hogwarts.
Lottielou chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
This fic is amazing, I'm so sad you seem to have styopped writing. Isbtere any chance you'd continue?
Mythicall Moon chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Oh, this is a lovely story so far. I do hope you will continue this.
when spells go wrong chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
Oh my gosh! This is a brilliant story, before I realised it I had been reading for hours and it was around 2 in the morning before I finished! So I really hope that there will be another chapter!
Mark Robins chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Arabella figg was a squib
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
Awesome story! I think this is one of my favourites. (Apparently I already posted something for the next chapter.) I don't know if you have ended it here, or written a sequel, as I arrived here from someone's fave list. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea with us.
so perfect it hurts chapter 36 . 9/15/2014
This story is amazing!
I have loved every bit of it!
If you ever get the inclination to write more, I'll be first in line to read it!
Jedipati chapter 36 . 9/3/2014
I just re-discovered this story, after several years of forgetting about it. I still really enjoyed it, and there was even a new chapter that I hadn't read yet!

I just wanted to say that I still enjoyed the story, even several years after I last read it, and, well... that's about it. Just wanted you to know.
8,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »