Reviews for Realizations
CalliM chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I know it has been years since you last updated this story but I still love it. I just had to read it again and maybe your muse will come back and the story will get finished. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
mitch.wargel.96 chapter 36 . 1/10/2016
this is a wonderful story i cant wait for more!
mitch.wargel.96 chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
you summed up the bars on the window and "missing mrs. weasley's cooking" very very well probably the best i have read actually
mitch.wargel.96 chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
so far i love everything you've written but there's no way i can see lily's will saying harry goes to the dursleys could you explain that bit to me?
mattymo153 chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
awwwwww that was great i like the mainly harry chapters alot but it is realy nice to have other perspectives like tom and moony those were great!
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 36 . 1/6/2016
I love this! Especially how there is no character bashing! You are awesome.
SpiderRealm chapter 36 . 12/31/2015
Love the chapter!
And of course it ends there! This story...is amazing! I am so glad that I decided to read it! I was worried that it's uncompleted state would make me not like it, and I nearly skipped this story in search for another, but I decided to give this one a shot and I am so glad I did! :D

I read you bio before reading this chapter to see what's the status on this story, and I perfectly understand. I didn't much like the last three books either, seeing how dark its tone has gotten as the war escalated and finally closed.

But I have to say, this story is so unique from the books! Reading said books and finding out what actually happened in canon could be challenging on continuing this story, but most of the stuff that was revealed hasn't been touched in this story. I think given time and some replanning, you can make it work.

I hope to see this story completed soon! I am looking forward to the next chapter! Please don't abandon this wonderful story! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 35 . 12/31/2015
Love the chapter!
I am so glad the guardian business was dealt with! Thank goodness to Janet and her senses! :D

And I'm a bit sad, the next capter is the last one! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! D:
SpiderRealm chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
Loved the chapter!
That idiot! Percy may have well suggested that Malfoy take Harry in! I hope the Minister fails at whatever he's planning!

And I'm so glad that all of Harry's fears were put to rest. :)
SpiderRealm chapter 33 . 12/31/2015
Loved the chapter!
Come on Percy! Don't go to Fudge, head off to Hogwarts and learn what nearly happened to your family! D'x

And I am so glad Harry and the girls are doing okay, looking forward to that meeting. :D
SpiderRealm chapter 32 . 12/31/2015
Loved the chapter!
I'm so glad no one was hurt! And ha, looks like Harry and the Wrights are at Hogwarts or maybe they're still at the house. Either way, the jig is up for Harry, time to come face-to-face with everyone he hid from!
SpiderRealm chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
Finally! Back to Dumbledore! Now hurry, Harry! Before they're hurt! D'x
SpiderRealm chapter 30 . 12/31/2015
Loved the chapter!
It is about time they found out about magic! And now, for Dumbledore to ask Harry where he is and for Harry to tell them, because Voldemort knowing about the Folder is not going to be good for anyone!
SpiderRealm chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
Loved the chapter!
Finally! The Wrights learn about magic and Harry has to tell Dumbledore where he is! Voldemort knows about the Folder, there's no way Harry could continue living at the Leaky Cauldron! Please let that boy be smart enough to listen to Dumbledore and not overreact!
SpiderRealm chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
Loved the chapter!
Of course you did the right thing, you idiot! It would have been better if you had told them where you were, but I guess this is good enough! I am anxious for the inevitable confrontation, I just want it to happen already before something bad happens! D:
8,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »