Reviews for Realizations
Maria.k.b.k chapter 14 . 3/23/2019
Holy chiz. There’s good timing and then there’s *good timing*.
megacharizat chapter 36 . 3/18/2019
really don't think its gonna be updated anytime soon, but hey! hoping for something is never a crime.
SkyeMoor chapter 34 . 3/11/2019
"looks like a snake oil salesman?"
...Snape?
What the everliving fuck?
Snakeoil salesmen got by through charm.

Snape tends to exude the exact opposite.

You could easier say that he looked like the pope (Ratzinger), and with more veracity.
Moonpool chapter 36 . 3/10/2019
This is an amazing fic and I love how Harry is finally being treated as just a normal guy. Also please update!
SkyeMoor chapter 28 . 3/8/2019
Poor harry. Poor sirius, who really, really doesn't understand.
SkyeMoor chapter 22 . 3/7/2019
Right. Snape, can you talk without putting your foot in it?
SkyeMoor chapter 20 . 3/7/2019
I'm shocked Snape has managed to mostly bite his tongue. I'd hear him speaking, at least once or twice.
(by this point, i'm fairly certain he's laughing at the Gryff-gaggle)
TheStoryWever chapter 22 . 3/5/2019
YES! PASS THE PIGS! YES!
I'm sorry, it's just been such a long time since I've thought about Pass the Pigs.
Used to play it with my brother, but we switched to chess and monopoly when we got older.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Lol! Harry's glasses at last catch up with him.
Zyanadryn chapter 36 . 3/3/2019
I know it's been 9 years since you wrote this story, anyway you can write a summery of what happened for some closure!?
KnowInsight chapter 36 . 3/2/2019
Great story! I don't believe I have ever read a better story describing why Harry reacts the way he does and a very unique reason for Harry's learning difficulties.
criertuckyahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
Loved how personal Harry was. Great work
Guest chapter 36 . 3/1/2019
So I've seen your story for years on peoples favorites lists, but only just now read it. Man have I been missing out! I just binged the entire story the last few days. I love it!
mmmQuinn chapter 36 . 2/26/2019
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this universe you’ve created! I love how you’ve delved into the core of who Harry is as a person: his need to be a normal kid, his protectiveness, his quick cleverness, his ingenuity, his fears, how hardworking he is, etc. I am just totally blown away with how well written and compelling this story is. You have done an amazing job with this story. You’ve given minor canon characters believable richness and depth, and created wonderful original characters. I really appreciate how you’ve written Harry’s inner turmoil and given him a chance to heal from the trauma of the fourth book. This is an awesome story, and I thank you for sharing it! I look forward to reading where it goes next!
Helene Nightfire chapter 36 . 2/18/2019
Love this story. Thank you for keeping it up even if you don’t finish it. The final contract made a good breaking point so we have a happy ending even if we want more! Does Sirius make a good family dog for Becky when Hogwarts starts up again? When- or do they- get around to introducing his human side? What is Katrina’s first year like at Hogwarts? What do Janet & Steve do about Snape? What do the store owners think about joining the Harry Potter protection platoon? Do they even find out about Sparky’s alter ego? And thinking about Steve’s military history, how will he help Harry cope with his challenge of freeing everyone from Voldimort? Does Harry or the folder heal Janet’s brain injury? Will she learn magic with her daughter’s tutor next summer when they visit the family back in the states? Will Remus become the family tutor? Will he learn to become an Animagi to bypass the wolf’s Insanity on the full moon? Will Sirius finance these adventures behind the scenes? Will he ever become a free man? Does he have to wait until they visit the states to get a trial and be exonerated? So if you have any interest in working on a sequel just for the fun of it ... inquiring minds want to know!)
Anyway! Thanks again for letting us play in your variation of the Harry Potter sandcastle.
9,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »