Reviews for Realizations
Mercury Grimm chapter 36 . 9/14/2015
I LOVE this story! I know that you haven't updated in a while, but I would definitely read another chapter if you ever put it up.
Vercalos chapter 36 . 9/7/2015
This seems as good a place as any to leave off, but I rather wish there was more here, as I did enjoy it a great deal while it lasted. Harry revelling in normalcy is definitely believable.
Gigi Uchiha H chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
A marvelous piece of literary art you have here :). A found your fic last night, and I couldn't stop reading...It's great!.
I'm just sad about the date of the last update, nevertheless I will wait anxious for the next chapter, I really hope for you to keep writing this magnificent story.
Bye for now! :D
PoseidonPrince chapter 36 . 9/4/2015
Hahahaha marvelistis
Lazuli chapter 36 . 8/31/2015
This is one of the best Harry fics I've ever read! You manage to make the characters appear natural and I just love that you took grat care with editing and checking for mistakes! It's so bothersome if a good fic is awful to read because there are so many mistakes in it. Now it sadly seems like you won't finish this great piece of work but hope dies last.
Bye Lazuli
joellen818 chapter 36 . 8/31/2015
Mercy.. I've been up all night reading this fic. I hope you do continue it soon! I love the story-line and your work is amazing. I hope to see more from you soon!
Stine chapter 36 . 8/31/2015
It's so weird that this is now supposed to take place just over 20 years ago...

I do hope that you will continue this some day.

Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing!
Stine chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
"Hedwig might like raw mice, but he'd never developed a taste for them."

You have a lot of interesting lines in this story, making me grin even while reading it for the... fourth? fifth? time.

I hope that you re well and plan on continuing. Both being well and the story.

Anyways... Thanks for writing and sharing!
tricorvus chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
The mirror scene was genius!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
:') love it
tricorvus chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Damn! This is WELL written and WELL thought out! You write a mean good, accurate 14 year old boy.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Damn good so far :)
Dismayed chapter 36 . 8/25/2015
I am dismayed that this very good story, so close to the end, has not been updated in five years.

Therefore, I shall give the ending. Harry's instructors and honorary uncles share their magic with Harry. Janet and Katrina are trained. Harry is adopted by Steve and Janet. Snape dies valiantly helping to take down Moldyshorts. All live happily ever after.
thenekotamer chapter 36 . 8/23/2015
this is so awesome i cant wait till you update it keep up good work
Guest chapter 33 . 8/23/2015
The wizards and witches... Granger Weasleys Sirius Dumbledore etc. are horrid... they're talking of tracking charms, getting Harry back when he's clearly in no trouble and reluctant to return... like locking up a weapon before it's time to use it. Love the Wrights, love Harry, dislike the 'friends family teachers and puppet master'. Prison wardens more like.
8,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »