Reviews for Realizations
BrightSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/18
oooh, intriguing!
ScarletWraith chapter 36 . 1/17
Hello?
I absolutely loved your story but it seems you haven't finished it. I hope you come back to writing and finish this fic out. It brings an all new and unseen perspective of Potter Fanfiction I've not encountered before. I hope nothing bad has happened to keep you writing but if it has, I'm sorry and you have my sympathies.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
ScarletWraith
geninja chapter 9 . 1/17
I know you said it's slow paced, but really... A whole chapter devoted to Harry deciding to go to Mrs Figgs? You made him sounds stupid, your Harry is very OOC, unrecognisably so. That being said, I'm enjoying the idea of the story, though your character development seem a bit overzealous, but maybe that'll get better over the course... I hope it does. Also, you seem to switch between English and American English at will...
Ug the Unreliable chapter 1 . 1/9
Hi Wish

Have just finished re-reading your excellent story . Thoroughly enjoyed it first time round a couple of years ago and have really enjoyed reading it again now. I am sure you get lots of requests of this nature, but I sincerely hope that you will complete this fic.

All the best
Ug
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 1/7
Mrs. Figgs is a squib though...?
gleefan2009 chapter 36 . 12/17/2016
love it please write more
Anna chapter 36 . 12/17/2016
I adore this! ! Wih there was more
artica's-ursula chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
This is such a wonderful read. It's very slice-of-life and sticks closely to the characterizations of canon so that the OCs really just blend right in. Very wonderful to read!
Locket1 chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
Damn, just as it was getting good! What a travesty this was never finished! Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great.
charm13insomnia chapter 36 . 12/12/2016
wow please be alive and willing and able to continue this its really good
icemsn chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
the only similarity between quadpot and quiddich is the fact they are played on brooms, things tend to blow up in quadpot
ffntfy456 chapter 36 . 12/9/2016
I remember reading this years ago. I re-found this story just a few days ago and had to read it again. I was ecstatic to discover that it had been updated since I had last looked at it but was so disappointed to discover that it was still not yet complete. I usually avoid stories with too many original characters but this is so well done and the characters so lifelike that it sucked me in. I do hope you manage to finish this someday. It's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I would love to see how it finishes.
SortingHat chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
If your expecting anything serious out of this fanfic then clicking the back arrow would save your sanity.

If you don't mind a lot of fluff plus roundabout ways of explaining simple things and whole days stretched into multiple chapters then have some shits and giggles reading this.

If this fic were to fall into the *simulation* vs *arcade* racing games this is DEFINITELY arcade without a doubt including the bad physics/AI that comes with arcade racers.

This fanfic would fall into lines of San Francisco Rush since that has more depth then Cruis n USA series but not anywhere close to the (older) Need for Speed or better yet Gran Turismo racing simulator.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Mrs wright thinks she is always right while Mr Wrong thinks he is always wrong.

Reminds me of a kids book I read called Pig Will and Pig Won't.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
WARNING AMBER ALERT AMER ALERT! AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!

LOCK DOWN ALL OF DIAGONAL ALLEY! SEND ALL TROOPS! LOST CHILD! THERE COULD BE A TERRORIST!

Crowd: Terrorist? RUUUUUUUUUUUUN! *Crowd hides and panics without gathering up the facts* since today's media is all about hype and emotions.

Damn the facts. Whatever the logic is put it on page 6!
8,751 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »