Reviews for Realizations
awighter1988 chapter 36 . 10/25/2017
Great story hope you find the inspiration to finish
Sof Potter chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
Omg... does the last part imply what I think it does? I the folder recognizes that "adoption" interaction, Harry will go with the Wrights! Unless Sirius beat them to it in the third year...
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2017
oh my god, snape thinks he's a prostitute lololololol!
sephrina chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
GREAT story...I can't Waite till you update ..I really Holt its soon!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 36 . 8/29/2017
Guest chapter 36 . 8/27/2017
Love this. Please update.
Nemaya chapter 36 . 8/6/2017
Is there any chance this story will be continued?
Ria Rose chapter 36 . 8/4/2017
This is literally, legitimately, 100% my favorite fic! I just wish it could be completed. I've read it so many times. I understand you don't like Harry Potter anymore, but is there any way you could just give us one more chapter at least? Tie up a few lose ends? All we need is Harry's new living arrangements, where Kitty is going to school, if Janet gets her magical education, maybe the reactions of the Alley owners to finding out who Jim is, and a nice little bow and happy ending. Please. I've been on this journey with the fic for so, so many years. I just know that myself and others need it's closure. It may not be canon, but the way you write and the story you have woven have become a second telling that we love and appreciate beyond measure. We just need that closure. Please. I'm begging you, please.
fireynicxa chapter 36 . 7/25/2017
really enjoyed this story. really want to know what happens next. please continue writing
Guest chapter 31 . 7/16/2017
this to graet to forget about
lilyblaney chapter 17 . 7/9/2017
As a writer, I love this so so so much. I cannot express how much I love every part of this. Especially Harry's writing oh my word. Absolutely inspired. I love it.
hope chapter 36 . 7/6/2017
I like your story hope you update
whrr.trudy chapter 36 . 7/3/2017
Wonderful story :) I hope you find the time and muse to continue it!
Squidgod812 chapter 10 . 7/2/2017