Reviews for Realizations
Interesting story so far. Just a note, Arabella Figg is a Squib, so she shouldn't be able to Apparate.
lesa.blazer chapter 35 . 4/7
Please please continue
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 36 . 4/6
I really love this fanfic! Are you planning on continuing it someday? Please do! I'm sure that many people love this as much as I do. You introduced Harry in a different way and brought out his traits with the finesse of a skilled writer. Please continue this!
Cirucci2.0 chapter 36 . 4/6
Has this been abandoned or is it over? This story is really good and I couldn't find it for a while and I was glad when I found it again, but I was sad to see it hadn't been updated in a while.
Tarix chapter 36 . 4/6
Great story. although slow-paced. The Wright family is awesome, but the folder magic feels kind of Deus exmachina.
Svenion chapter 16 . 3/27
Really like the direction of the story, but did you consciously make it the slowest moving plot EVER?
Triscribe chapter 36 . 3/19
And it all ended on a happy note! Except... This sure seems like there ought to be more. /hopeful expression
Triscribe chapter 15 . 3/17
Scale of one to ten, how horrible of me is it that I found Wormtail's bout under the memory potion hilarious to read? Especially that ending!
frodosucks chapter 36 . 3/15
Dear Wishweaver,
I know it has been nearly 6 years since you updated this story, but it is a great story that has had me reading non-stop for over 24 hours and I really want to know how it ends. I have to get some sleep now and I look forward to a reply or, maybe, a new chapter to read?
JaxieRose chapter 36 . 3/15
I absolutely love this story and I have reread it several times! I hope you will continue it someday!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 36 . 3/14
Amazing story, I can't wait to read more
dianef chapter 36 . 3/12
This is the best story of HP I've read, and believe me I read prolifically and have for ten years or so. Please finish this story. It's simply wonderful and you are a wonderful writer. Please finish.

Many thanks from a grateful reader,
Really?! You had to end on such a great cliffhanger?! It's been years since the story was updated, so I don't think you'll be finishing the story , but this story is so great I wish you would finish.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 2/26
I want to enjoy this fanfiction, but the pathetic way Harry is acting is really turning me off this story. 5 chapters in and next to nothing has happened, besides establishing that Harry doesn't have a single independent bone in his body. Ah... I just checked the genre of this story and saw that it was Drama. No wonder, I shouldn't have wasted my time.
Georgio chapter 24 . 2/22
DAAAANG! I get the sneaking suspicion you're not a Percy fan. Or maybe you are, and you're going to make him better later. Either way, that was pretty brutal.
8,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »