Reviews for Realizations
lorelaire chapter 36 . 5/23
Love your story. I hope you will write another chapter.
Can't wait to read it.
(plan to make account soon and my username will be ellie_longliveharrypotter)

THIS STORY IS UNBELIEVABLY SMASHING! I loved it so much I just wish you would write one or two more chapters like one for who shares their magic and an epilogue. it's okay if you don't though! just keep writing :)
BlessHarryPotter chapter 36 . 5/13
Please right more! 'Cause this is one of the best of fanfics I have ever read please keep writing!
I liked reading this story but I do understand why you won't continue it so I will respect your decision.
kffs chapter 36 . 4/23
Super fun times.
Thx
3kitttens chapter 36 . 4/22
This story had the most In-character characters i think, it was really amazing how everyone acted like they were supposed to ( except mb harry but he became less insufferable so :p ) i feel like this conflict was drawn out way 2 much tho. So much drama piled on and just when u think they are done talking about feelings, something else happens :/
sarahsezlove chapter 35 . 4/21
I know it's been an age, but the optimist in me is ever hopeful.
AClosedDoor chapter 36 . 4/21
Wow. I really like this story, it's has a very interesting storyline, and I would love to read more! I was wondering, are you going to update it sometime?
Pineapple chapter 1 . 4/14
Although I never particularly liked OCs, I absolutely loved the Wrights! The probability of you continuing this story is, quite unfortunately, very low, but I would become absolutely ecstatic if you'd pick this story up again. Realizations has really dug a huge hole in my heart and nestled in deeply. Like another reader commented, the only thing this story needs is an ending!
Septimus chapter 36 . 4/5
This is one of the best stories I've read on here, however it's lacking one important thing: an ending!
Syret chapter 36 . 4/5
I love this story! I can't wait for an update!
lorelaire chapter 1 . 3/30
I love you're story! It's amazing! Are you going to finish the story? I hope you do. I can't wait.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 33 . 3/30
I'm liking your story so far, But Sirius ihad been one of my favourite character before this one makes me think of 4 year old, I love the Wrights.
Avalonemyst chapter 36 . 3/28
Awesomeness!
thonez chapter 7 . 3/27
week and Arabella didn't notice big FOR SALE sign?
8,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »