Reviews for Realizations
SortingHat chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Little lost tyke alert!
SortingHat chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
Since the Dursley's hate the wizard freaks so much you'd think they'd have installed an alarm system in addition to the magic wards which a trained professional actively monitors the alarm system.

I don't mean just any alarm system but something more complex like Sonitrol for the west coast of America which can detect multiple points of entry not limited to doors/windows.

You can view press releases of arrests/alerts back to 2010 on their website and how the security agencies handled the various situations some quite unusual.

I am sure Britain has their own companies that advanced for businesses/schools/recereation

It can also *hear* with audio sensors including sensors on the roof for various entry points and can hear faint noises or voices that don't belong.

It can even be tied to machines that have their own alarms go off if the machine has something wrong with it or if a fire breaks out inside a machine such as at a factory.

It would be funny if Voldermort broke into number 12 Pivet Drive and something like Sonitrol heard all that was happening while dispatching British Rapid Response and possibily an Armed Response Team if weapons are seen/heard.

While British police don't have guns they do have access to Armed Response officers on a whim if a situation goes out of control.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
I am really convinced this is why the Sorting Hat insisted that Harry be put into Slytherin as Slytherin's despite their reputation on the outside world are the most likely to understand abused children due to their conservative nature they know that you can't just go barging into cultures demanding changes on the whim.

Gryffindors just don't have it in them because they are too sheltered and have a narrow limited view of the world and don't realize you can't just demand change and have it done your way overnight.

Much like the eco friendly people who think we all have to drive little Obama cars and never eat meat or drink more then 16oz drinks,collecting rainwater in Colorado to not allowing farmers to use their own Good luck enforcing all that!

Psss what they don't know is you can have 2 8oz soda's.

8 X 2 equals...you do the math and remember no calculators allowed unless your on a special education plan! :)

Also If you want to take our guns it will come off our cold dead hands. You can certainly try to smash our doors down but that's as far as you will get.

It may have worked in eastern Europe but we are *thankfully* not that stupid to let the government make choices for us and play mommy and daddy.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
I stopped reading about halfway thru and might I suggest you learn a bit about what child abuse is before you embarrass yourself silly?
SortingHat chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Wow! NSA spying! The truth is Bush was just a pawn or pansy and both political parties mainly the left pushed for all the spying stuff.

Which not to a lot of people's surprise Obama extended the spying bills rather then get rid of them and has allowed drone killing all hidden behind closed doors which republicans and other people who protested were locked out.

Still like tyranny?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
I wonder why Harry didn't relax for a few hours watching *the box* as British would call it.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Considering Harry's disadvantage Dumbledore has given nothing but dumb advice that means nothing just like setting him up as the ultimate weapon.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/26/2016
More please
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
This is a interesting story! I'm glad I stumbled upon it
Keylena17 chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
Please update! Great job with this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
WOW! This is an absolutely fantastic story, I am super disappointed you're not going to continue with it but I still love it! You're an amazing writer and you wrote all the characters so realistically you had me stuck on the whole way! Brilliant job! Loved it! ;D
anyeshabaner chapter 36 . 11/7/2016
wow!. lovely story cant wait to know more
Chireain chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
wow, I've just read first chapter, this story is sooo good. it's like reading another Harry potter book, and definitely better than this 'HP and cursed child' thing
Guest chapter 36 . 10/30/2016
Hope that you pick this back up! This is a good story.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 36 . 10/15/2016
loved it from beginning to end, great story
8,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »