Reviews for Realizations
happyraincloud1 chapter 5 . 6/25
You know I think this is the first story I’ve seen where it’s old Tom that helps Harry. And to be honest I think it’s brilliant.
JustAReader475 chapter 32 . 6/25
This chapter won’t load does anyone know how to fix it. I tried reading it in my IPad instead but it won’t load either
laelruin chapter 36 . 6/20
Fantastic story and utterly intriguing storytelling. I really love the Wrights and Tom and Harry's folder is epic and hilarious. ;)
I sincerely look forward to what happens next!
L
wolfdancingwitch chapter 36 . 6/13
Will you finish the story? I really wanna know what happens next.
I love the reference to Cool Hand Luke in the title of the twelfth chapter. It was a great joke. I couldn’t stop laughing.
ThreateningMedicine chapter 3 . 5/23
If I could give a word of description to each of the trio :

Harry - Investigative, perfect for an auror/detective, and useful in the middle of a war
Hermione - Logical, perfect for a researcher/scientist, good for finding spells and solutions to problems
Ron - Strategic, perfect for war, chess, and buisness (And a wide variety of other situations)
stevem1 chapter 12 . 5/17
Dumbledore and the Order ‘missed’ the clues that Harry was being abused or neglected. This is apparently an effort to absolve themselves of responsibility. In reality they were criminally negligent and should be horsewhipped through town.

Then again, I’ve always despised canon Dumbledore so I may be biased.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 5/17
The Order of the Phoenix is not particularly competent.
roseareader chapter 36 . 5/15
AGGG! NO UPDATES SINCE 2010! NOOOO! Please update? If this story is discontinued, could you add to this chapter saying so? Thanks!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 9 . 5/15
I remember reading this before. Its pace is slower than I can take at this time. It did keep me entertained so thank you.
irat chapter 36 . 5/15
I just love this story. It is an unique take, especially the folder idea, and I just love the Wrights to bits.
Thank you for writing.
wandamarie chapter 36 . 5/6
wow loving it thank you please update when you can thanks
wandamarie chapter 35 . 5/5