Reviews for Realizations
CONTINUE! please...?
I keep reading your story. I can't put it down it is very original Good work.
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 36 . 7/13
Oh my goodness, PLEASE don't tell me you've ended there! This story is absolutely brilliant, and it has so much potential. I literally couldn't stop reading this.

Even though you haven't updated in 5 years . . . I hope you update soon. :)
The 10th Wand chapter 35 . 7/11
Yeah he can't go out and fight a giant poisonous snake anymore.
Archimand chapter 4 . 7/11
right ... i read some stupidity but this take the cake.

supposed to be watching harry, doesnt notice dursleys gone ...
tanzar81 chapter 36 . 7/10
Man what a place to leave a good fic.
Tayledras Starsong chapter 36 . 7/6
I came across this story well before 2010 when you were still working on this story. I've re-read it any number of times between 2010 and now (2015). I occasionally read over the Author's Profiles of my fav fics when they haven't been updated in a loooong time.

Rqst: IF you've lost interest in HP/fanfics/this story, could you pls not delete it? I like it enough that I'm happy if I can re-read it sometimes. Although,...if you ever see this msg and want to put an actual period to this fic, I wouldn't mind if you just did a "short, quick summary" (your profile mentions you didn't REALLY want to finish it that way and wanted to give it a real completion).
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 5 . 7/4
Harry should have signed in with a completely fake generic name such as "John Smith", however your idea is interesting and perhaps safer.
reviewer chapter 36 . 7/4
lovely chapter
Alethea27 chapter 36 . 7/2
I've spent two days reading this story and I really love it! I'm sad to see that you've abandoned it because I would have loved to see how Harry makes out with the Jane Wright and Tom as his co-guardians and see what happens if the Wright's decide to let Kitty go to Hogwarts. I'm hoping at some point you'll decide to continue this and that why I'm following it. If you decide not to continue it, you should put an Abandoned note in the summary as a courtesy or possibly put it up for adoption.
Fast Frank chapter 36 . 7/1
What a pity this hasn't been continued!
Fast Frank chapter 29 . 7/1
"proficiency tests we give to our incoming muggleborns" Yeah, the would be the rational thing, which is why it would NEVER occur in any HP universe.
Silver Boxes chapter 1 . 6/23
I just wanted to send a kind word your way and I hope you have a great day :-)
Needlessly Complicated chapter 36 . 6/14
No! How could you stop writing this amazing story?! I've stayed up all night to finish it and you leave it at a cliffhanger! Ah!

This story is the best I have read in a long time- possibly the best ever. Even though it has been years, I'm begging you to finish it. You are simply a wonderful author
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 15 . 6/12
It amuses me greatly that "tabula via" can mean "list street," because I am fairly sure it can also translate "road map." :) So when I read the incantation, I was picturing a magical road map appearing, and I thought, "That's cool and all, Snape, but how will another map help?"
I'm not sure why I find that so amusing, but I do, so now I'm telling you!
Anyway, wonderful story thus far! Can't wait to read the rest!
8,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »