Reviews for Realizations
hello, you no longer published ?
lisagems chapter 36 . 6/14
Was this the end? The story is quite enjoyable. The ending a bit abrupt. If it's not the end, I'm sad it wil likely never be finished, but such is life.
falconer54 chapter 36 . 6/4
Please continue!
Unknown9501 chapter 36 . 5/24
cant wait for the next part
liquefry chapter 36 . 5/22
I enjoyed this fic. Would love for it to continue but actually it kind of works where it currently ends as an alternative OoTP. Kind of, well at least in character development. I think wishweaver did a brilliant job here of fleshing out Harry's backstory and resolves the failure in canon of any main characters to do anything about the Dursleys. Good stuff!
Anne chapter 28 . 5/16
Not to piss on your parade but the whole story is rather pointless because you completely disregard the fact that Sirius is Harrys legal godfather. And that Harry would love nothing more than to live with him, seeing that he was also his fathers best friend. I don't get this whole Becky and Kitty stuff and and am rigorously skipping those parts. Either you want an independent Harry or a complete Mary Sue. What is it? This story has gotten beyond boring. Point Me spells, really?! If it were this easy...Also, Dumbledore said that Dobby told him that Harry is fine. You never told us whether Dumbledore asked Dobby about Harrys whereabouts. Instead he has him help him retrieve memories from buildings to find out where Harry may have went. What the heck?
Anne chapter 17 . 5/16
All in all i really enjoy reading this though i find myself scrolling through a lot of it to get to the issue at hand. The part with the kids and Janet was a bit dull and i fail to see why they are in the story at all. Didn't really like this chapter as it is a repeat of a previous chapter and adds nothing of interest. You have a tendency to write a lot without saying much at all. But as i said before, all in all it is an enjoyable read and you are a good writer.
catjumped1 chapter 36 . 4/25
I would love to see this story continue.
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 35 . 4/25
"Notorization" is an American thing, as far as I know not existing elsewhere.

Dates on the folder were in American format.
England uses dd/mm/yyyy
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 36 . 4/20
hello this is my favorite story sofar i was wondering if you planed to keep it going one of your bigist fans
Interesting story. I don't know if it's finished.

Some things that, in my opinion, should've been focused on are grammar, potential OOC-ness, the spelling of proper nouns, loose ends, some illogicism (if this word isn't in the dictionary, I hold the copyright claims to it).

This fic really did grab my attention. I was glued to my phone whenever I could, reading it. Well done
Interesting story so far. Just a note, Arabella Figg is a Squib, so she shouldn't be able to Apparate.
lesa.blazer chapter 35 . 4/7
Please please continue
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 36 . 4/6
I really love this fanfic! Are you planning on continuing it someday? Please do! I'm sure that many people love this as much as I do. You introduced Harry in a different way and brought out his traits with the finesse of a skilled writer. Please continue this!
8,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »