Reviews for Realizations
NSW chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
this is great! i cant wait to read more!
Sailor Sol chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
Great chapter! Was the scene with Arabella happening in true time, or was it sometime right after the end of term? I was kinda confused... Aww, that's so cute that she saved all of Harry's old stuff! Yays! Lol... Great chapter though, and post again soon!
istalksiriusonweekends chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
Ahh! So they've finally noticed that harry isn't at the Dursleys! Hurry up! I want to see what happens when they realize that he isn't there and when the students begin to come to Diagon Alley to get their stuff for school. hurry up!
imaginaryfriend chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
ok...wow, i just got back from visiting a friend to find this waiting for me

THANK YOU! this is a beutifully crafted story and the characters seem real and not just puppets on a string

but ur evil leaving ever1 hanging there when Mrs Figg get back from her mission from Dumbledore to find #4 privit drive empty

ah well all i have left 2 say is...what u reading this 4, get back 2 writing!
xCecilex chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
i love this story! so i guess at least one of the adults will realize sometings wrong now wont she? great chappy and the story is in my favorites.
Lil Lupin chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
Keep up the good work!
arcee1 chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
I think Harry is busted...
alydhe chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
I just wanted to let you know that I possitively adore this story. Please write more soon!
Nora Lena Potter chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
GREAT STORY SO FAR PLEASE GO ON!

NORA
mcnugget chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
oh dear me! Is Harry going to be found out? I wonder how long it will be before everyone stops yelling at him... :) I love this story! I hope you continue in a timely manner.
SkyLark chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
Very cool story!
Achilles chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
I love this story. I was rather hoping him and Herms would get together, but I guess it is still early yet. I really love the way Harry is pertrayed in this story though. Keep it up, and update soon.
Fabled Phoenix chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
cool! update soon!
Kathleen chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
I'd read the first few chapters of this, although I don't think I reviewed (bad me!), then lost track of this story for a while. It was great to see it up to chapter 10 last night. I love the story, and I hope you update soon.
Whisper too busy to sign in chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
Another fabulous chapter, just how do you write so well? I'm really really really enjoying this fic, you do wonderfully long chapters too! Thanks for a great read! Whisper
8,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 527 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 547 .. Last Next »