Reviews for Realizations
ShadowQuirk chapter 15 . 7/11/2003
Nice story! i'm glad that you chose to continue your story even though book 5 was out. Please update soon!
AeternusX chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
very good, please continue.
xCecilex chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
ah he left right as they came in! man that was close! im so glad your continuing! i love this story! great chapter and i cant wait for more!
Ped chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
No worries, Wish. I myself am suffering from the belief that OOTP is still on the VERGE of being released, because the entire time I was reading it I was thinking... "This has to be just an overly angsty fanfic. JKR wouldn't leave such glaringly obvious plotholes." And Thestrals? BAH!

Now, I like what you imply here about the Leaky Cauldron. Perhaps it can only be seen by people specifically loking for it, or whom have been told specifically about it? Or maybe I'm talking out of my bum again... you can never tell with me.

I REALLY like the characters of the Wrights, and I hope we see them again. Mostly because you know until Harry and Tom say different, or one of the other regulars asks, people are going to assume they're Sparky's mum and sisters. Which'll be cool for the Myth of Jim Patterson. OOh! No matter what, Harry should mention it offhandedly his birthday's Mid-Summers (July 31st) to the Wrights, and they come in then to celebrate it with him, or kidnap hi mthe day for a trip to the London zoo. (Pareselmouth anyone?)

And DAMN! Did Harry get lucky there at the end... what with Remus and Arebella flooing just as he left. However, Remus is a werewolf, and it's only a few days after a particularly harsh transformation... so he might spot Harry's scent immediately, all over the dining room.
Death's Shadow chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
great story. Are you going to write all the way till the end of the school year? and when do they get to school? anyway post soon

bye

Bry
Theodosia chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
Ah! Becky Wright was the name of my English Teacher in my junoir year! I think her middele name was Ann, too... Anyways, I really love this story, I mean, absolutely adore it! As much as I would have loved to see Remus' and Bella's reactions to Harry, I'm glad things are going to become even more entangled before Harry is found out. It will make their reactions even more hilarious! Please write more soon! Ja ne!
MegumiFuu chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
Lucky Harry! The gig would have been up if he had stayed a moment longer. Can't wait for the next chpater!
Lilas chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
YAY! Chaptr update! After the horrible way the actual HP storyline is developing (not that I didn't like OOTP, but it was a tad disappointing) I finally get to read the wonderful world of ficds. *sighs in contentment* I wish more kids were as nice as Becky and Kitty... Why can't the kids I babysit for be that nice? Lucky Harry! He almost got himself busted! LOL! I hope nothing happens to him on his way back to the LC... I mean, how can it? No one knows he's Harry, so it's not like they can assualt him or anything. But then again, there aren't only wizards wandering around London. Bluh! You better not have something horribly evil planned for Harry. And I can't wait until he's found out and they tell him the Dursleys are in Australia! LOL! That should be Funny! Well, only thing left for me to do now is wait! So I'll be doing just that! *waves*
anon63 chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
cute when they hold his hands

aw... that was a very cute chapter.

KEEP THIS UP!

is this chapter kind of random? i mean does it fit into the bigger plot picture? or is it just for our delight and amusement? its fine either way, of course- i'm just wondering.

good work!

dont worry, ootp f*cked up everyones fics

~Kerbi
kingofcliffy chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
I have to commend you on continuing even with the release of OOTP. this so far has been a fantastic read, and I look forward to continuing on with the story. Thank you for bringing this world to me.

Ryan
GYRC chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Oh! This is super good!
jola237 chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
ahh! do they see Harry when he comes back? do they recognize him! please please please please please update soon!
Lady Knight of Kennan chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
well... this was a nice chapter... i almost wanted remus and arabella to see him... not that they might have recognized him or anythign, but it would have been interesitng to give harry a heart attack! *evil grin* anyway, good chappy... excellant... cant wait to see how dumbledores little heist-y-thingy-ma-bober is going to go down! should be fun! anwyay, (i say that too much...) anyway, (lol) i liked it, and i cant wait to read more!

tootles!

LKoK
Iark-ngel chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
update soon plz
keebler-elmo chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
An amazing story please uppdate quickly lol i'm not the patient type i like your writing style along with the dursly flashback i hope harry becomes powerful in this story...u know what i mean
8,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 527 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 547 .. Last Next »