Reviews for Realizations
Illucia chapter 9 . 6/7/2003
Eargh! this is simply great. I love those pondering things you do :) And Weasleys are great. It doesnt mean they have to daft to relationships etc. even though they are wizards. Only unbelievable thing is the piece and quiet that seemed going on at the burrow, but I assume that Harryll see a line of new testing products ;)

That Figgs clock was good!

What did Sirius and Remus do at Dumbledores office?

When will Dumbledore and Sirius learn where Harry has been? (Dursleys proabably got the your-nephew-is-a-murdere-letter and fled, right?)

By the way, Sparky is great. Especially for a phoenix-animagus :) though it is a magical animal. Anyway its a remainder of the Harrys skar. A further fetched but lightning-light-flashy-sparks..

I bet the dursleys are going to be ..exited, when they see that theres no escaping. Did Dumbledore/ministry scared them to leave with a your-nephew-is-a-murderer-letter?
moonlit chapter 12 . 6/6/2003
WOW! This is by far one of the best summer stories i have read. I love it! Thank you for making Harry human -you've captured this intricate balance between him being effected (obviously) by the events of the Triwizard Tournament and yet kept him in character as the independent Gryffindor he is. Well done! I adored his outing with Hermione's mum - and herm's reaction afterwards. That would be rather weird ... Anyway, I just wanted to say your writing is excellent none of the characters are out of character (i particularly love what you did with Harry - he's (sniff) growing up...). Please excuse me for keeping this one short, i promise they'll be longer in the future, but I just realized it's very, very late (or early, depending on which way you look at it.)

Please update soon!

Cheers!

Moonlit
Shawn Pickett chapter 12 . 6/6/2003
Outstanding story, very enjoyable. I cannot wait to see how it wraps up. Keep up the great work.
alamarang chapter 12 . 6/6/2003
please update soon!
Erin10 chapter 12 . 6/6/2003
This is a really good fic.

Can't wait to read more!

Erin ~~~~
ShadowQuirk chapter 12 . 6/6/2003
Wow! This story is so cool! I love the way how Harry seems to be reflecting on the past yet moving on. So will they ever know that Harry is staying in the Leaky Cauldron? Hope they find Wormtail...and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lena Black chapter 12 . 6/5/2003
Yeah, another two chapters for me to read. I love your story, you know. So now they now that Harry is missing, but in a way they don't because they still think that he is with the Dursleys. I can't wait to read about their recations when they get to know that Harry is not living with the Dursleys. And I really love your conversation between Dumbeldore, Sirius, Remus, Arthus and Arabella. It was really interesting and you explained some things I wondered about in the books. So please don't stop writing and continue this wonderful work!
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
Hey, please update! It's been more than your usual week.
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 12 . 6/4/2003
This is a good story, I was looking though someones fav stories list and I saw you had 500 reviews for 12 chapters and I thought WOW it must be a good story, and I wasn't disappointed, write more soon

-Lisa-
toto chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
Wow! I just love this story. It's one of the few fanfics that makes me cry...consistently. This chapter it was the part where Arabella realized Harry hadn't gotten Christmas presents from anyone but her that made the tears well up. And I love how you portray Harry. He's not wussy or whiny, just incredibly true to canon.

Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
liz chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Cool plot. I like the story.
MegumiFuu chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
I found this story on a favorites list last night and barring meals and classes, I haven't been able to tear myself from it. Your characters are believable, detail is paid attention to, and the plot is unique. I can't wait to read more!
Ice Lupus chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
Is there any way to know in advance about possible updates. I don't want to miss a single chapter.
Japonica chapter 8 . 6/3/2003
I LOVE this story. I don't usually review but this story rocks and I felt it was about time to tell you! Can't wait for the next chapter.

~~SH~~
Vanessa chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
wow update soon...great chapter...i think i already reviewed but if i didn't i love this chapter and really want more...
8,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 527 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 547 .. Last Next »