Reviews for Realizations
More - I need more!

Please update soon - I really love your fic

Claudia
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Excellent! I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad your not going to change the story line, I like it the way it is:) I'm a bit out of sorts too when it comes to OOTP...
pegasus chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I am so happy that you updated and that you plan on finishing this story. I really like the way Harry is being introduced to the concept that he is worth being loved. As for post OOtP - I understand what you are saying but I found a second reading and also the website the sugarquill has helped me to appreciate and understand better. Keep up the good writing.
mary-d1 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I'm so glad to have a new chapter. And I agree with your "Traumatic-Post-Order-of-the-Phoenix-Syndrome, I had it myself and only just now have been able to get back to writing. And I hold the same opinion about the book, it seemed a bit "thrown together" didn't it? Well anyway wonderful chapter. Will The Wrights' play a bigger role later or were they just passers-by?
Angie chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Very Very Cool! Keep up the wonderful work.
keizinathebrat chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I love this story, it's one of the best fan fic's I've ever read! Please update real soon!
Rei chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
LOL! He really couldn't have timed his leaving any better...avoided a Floo in and Arabella and Remmy.

I agree about the OOtP...I hated it yet appreciated it. So many things took an uneccesary turn. It's like she was writing a totally different Harry...in my opinion fine, make an angsty Harry just do the transition slowwlly so we can adjust and find it reasonable.
Elysia1 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Great new chapter, I hope to see you updating more reguarly now and don't let OOtP stop you this is a great story
Rhiain chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Great! keep up the good work!

I agree with you with the post OOtP trama... I loved it and hated it at the same time...

Love your story!

~*Rhiain*~
bookwormHP chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
HI! YAY YOU'RE GONNA FINISH IT! (does a happy dance) I never reli reviewed 2 u so...this is my first review 2 u...! ( relie happy rite now so hugs you)...thank you thank you THANKYOU...let's see what happens..next...:):):)...Q: Will Ron and Hermione be in it soon?
Lady FoxFire chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Let me guess that was Ms Figgs and Remus who just arrived. Will Remus pick up Sparky's scent or maybe Sirisu will pick it up off of the stuff they bring home.

Please update soon!
NightSpear chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Oh...how sweet...and how ironic, as well, that they keep just missing him.

Again, perfect way of addressing Harry's issues without making head-on, direct mention of them. Love everyone's reactions, including Dumbledore & Co. I guess they just missed Harry, but if Tom let anything slip...though I suppose Tom would respect Harry's privacy...? Anyway, cannot wait until chapter 15. Please update soon!
da ickle reader chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
You updated!

Yippee!

i love this story, it's my favourite fanfiction and from readin the fifth book, i reckon this is better than JKR writing!

Is Lupin and Mrs Figg going to be there when harry comes back?

very exciting!

will all the adults have a go at him when they find him?

oh by the way, thanks for keeping this fic going!
leothelion chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
A very nice and long chapter. Thats how a chapter should be.

Can't wait to see the next chapter put up.

Hurry!
Von chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I just skimmed through to check the changes. Full applause for the 'i could call a cab' rewrite! Excellent! And what was with the 'I'm not keen on you walking back after dark'? (Delicious tingle) oh... In muggle London... With cockney-accent bums and druggies... (squeals and jumps up and down) Maybe Harry'll get jumped or someone will try to sell him drugs. (Leers) Or try to sell him 'something else'.. (Laughs) Or... (Grins delightedly) or offer to buy 'something else' from him... (Laughs wickedly) If it doesn't deter from your plot, can you see what you can wiggle in? Just a single line, no big show or anything... (Puppy eyes) C'mon, please?
8,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 527 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 547 .. Last Next »