Reviews for Realizations
syntron chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
first a review - after that the chapter ;-)

I like your story. Harry gets a life on his own - not without friends but he does that he wants and not that other people think is the best.
Japonica chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I agree that OOtP was rather depressing and I totally disagree with JKR having her kill of my fave character. Hope your fic stays as good as it is.
Eileen chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
OOh, I like Harry's new "family"! Maybe they'll adopt him. :)
Duchessa chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Err...yeah, Harry was a bit like a bomb in OOtP...I appreciate your Harry's temperament. He seems to have a bit of inferiority complex...that was a bit too much of a close call.

I wonder if Remus and Arabella will recognise him through the disguise. I imagine the adults wont be too happy with the dursleys, once they found out they abandoned him. And I really anticipating the residents in Diagon Alley reactions at having the great Harry Potter as their errand boy. Hmm...you know, it would be interesting if you make a seperate story for the Wright's sisters. Imagine their response if they knew the one who helped them was a legend in the wizarding world. no pressure here.

I agree OOtP is a bit...traumatic (Snape's worst memory...The veil...)but you cant deny the book has a wicked sense of humor.

"Did he say you look like a pig that's been taught to walk on its hind legs? 'Cause that's not cheek, Dud, that's true..." Harry,OOtP.

Ginny: "Well you have!" she said "And you won't look at any of us!""It's you lot that won't look at me!" said Harry angrily."Maybe you've been taking turns to look, and keep missing other," suggested Hermione.

Draco: Manners, Potter, or I'll have to give you a detention. You see, I , unlike you, have been made a prefect, which means that I, unlike you, have the power to hand out punishments.

Harry: Yeah, but you, unlike me, are a git, so get out and leave us alone.

sorry to waste your space,update soon.
shdurrani chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
This is going tobe fun keep going.

Alex
Laterose chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
oh no! Why did you have to leave it there! just wondering, cos I haven't been keeping track, but how far into the holidays is this story? I want to know what happens at the Leaky Cauldron! I'll be really annoyed if you make Harry come back just after everyone has left!
john chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Loved it! Too bad Remus and Arabella missed harry, that would've been hilarious! I'm glad you are continuing with the story and not giving up on it! And I'm glad you aren't changing it all over the place to fit it in with OOTp, GOOD FOR YOU!

UPDATE ASAP!
Harmoni chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
So glad to see another chapter!

And I totally agree about OOTP. I read it once and haven't opened it again because it was so...angry and I was sad by the end that I think I need some time before I can read it again. There were good parts of course, and I can understand some of JKR's reasoning, but DAMN it was harsh compared to the other 4.

Anywho, I like the Wright's, and I hope in some way they become regular fixtures. Harry needs people who appreciate him without the whole Boy Who Lived thing. Good chapter!
SlytherinSupreme chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I think this story is totally awesome if I were an orfan(sp?) I'd want to do the same as Harry. Working at the Leaky Cauldron for summer and those other places sure gives him a lot of conections.
Luceid chapter 14 . 7/5/2003
Oh, wow. You're really incredible. I love this story, and especially like Harry's new look. The whole talk in Dumbledore's office about Harry was great too. I find no are where you're lacking anything at all. Hope the next chappie comes soon!
Crystal-potter1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
hey i love the story but u dont update as often as some ppl i am not tryin to be mean but can u plz update soon thx
gaul1 chapter 14 . 7/4/2003
good story keep up the good work
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
hey, where are you? you said you'd have the chapter up by last sunday. please post soon!
IwriteFanFiction chapter 14 . 7/3/2003
Hey your story is great!

Please keep up with it even though OOTP is out. Are you done with it yet. If so lets talk about it. ( I have some strong opinions on it! :)

My e-mail address is and my aol instant messenger screen name is PeopleeatMeat
NightSpear chapter 14 . 7/3/2003
Argh...no update? I was looking forward to it...but I can understand that you want to plan out first (in fact, I'm starting to wish I'd done more of that myself; guess you're the smart one :) ). Anyway, please update soon, before I rip out a clump or six of hair in frustration. I really want to read the next chapter (and you left us on a cliffhanger, too!).

Write quickly, please!