Reviews for Realizations
Aytheria chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
I believe I started reading this once, and then i lost track of it, and now I've found it again! I've put it on favorites, just in case. Well, I must say that, if the OOtP hadn't come out, I'd probably have been convinced that THIS was the real 5th book...the way you write, and portray the characters is almost exactly like J.K's style...it's scary. Sure you're not her in disguise? I'm sure you could pull it off if you tried. The ideas for this fic are great too, perfectly realistic (in the sense that this would be the most likely thing to happen in Hp world) and i'd like to say that your writing skill is exceptional. I absolutely love this story (my face has been glued to the computer screen for god knows how long) and I hope that you are one of those people that update regularily and fairly quickly. I have a small question though, how do you manage to make the reviewer names and other words bold? I've tried to do that, but it never seems to work...

I wonder when everyone's going to find out about Harry and 'Jim'? I don't suppose this story is goign to be a Harry/Hermione? I just thought perhaps it would be with all those hints in that earlier chapter with Mrs. Granger. ALso, Harry said something about perhaps going to see Hermione, will he? And will anyone truly find out how Harry was treated during his life with the Dursleys? Now that Harry has nowhere to go anymore, will he be perminantely situated with the Weasley's, or perhaps stay on at the Leaky Cauldron during the Summers? I don't expect you to answer all these questions, or even one, if you'd perfer to be evil and leave me hangin...;P But I would appriaciate it if you'd answer a couple, of course I don't really mind, either way as long as you post a new chapter very soon!

I believe this must be the longest review I've ever written, i guess I should end it with a:

Write more soon!
cha0sw0lf chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
way sweet yet a gian I hope to read more soon and I was wondering if dumbldore will ever find out exactly where harry is?
Barbara chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Thank you so much for updating! This chapter was certainly worth the wait! I can't wait for the next chapter! Will Harry get in trouble walking the Wright's home? Will he get back in time to see Remus? Thank you so much for your story!
Ms.Niffler chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
So glad to see Harry pulling the wool over Dumbledore's eyes for once. HA! Keep him in the dark. I was hoping the older girl was 11 so Harry will see her Hogwarts and give her the tour. Will Harry go and live with the Wrights? (He'll have to live somewhere next summer now that the Dursleys abandoned him.)

Thank you for continuing your story I'm so glad to see my favourite character lives on in fanfic.
The Wolf of Were chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Whoah! Lucky break there! lol
Pyrinsomniac chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Your reaction to Order of the Phoenix sounds like mine. I read it in one sitting, sat stunned for a few minutes, then stalked around muttering that I was going to kill JKR. I don't like Order of the Phoenix; it's so different from the other books, and not just because of the darkness. I wouldn't mind just plain Harry's- Life- Is- Miserable, but... ugh. Sorry. I LOVE this story! Tom and Harry are awesome- and I love Sirius and Remus! Excuse me, I must go in search of chocolate now... D MN THAT 5TH BOOK!

Hey, if anyone else's read Order of the Phoenix, please email me with your opinion. Thanks!
AutumnHeart chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Yay - you updated!

You've done a fine job keeping tone and continuity over your 'rethink' - and with managing the new-canon-shock! I'm actually glad that you're keeping this AU rather than incorporating the OOtP themes: your story has merit in it's own right, and I have been looking forward to seeing it continue.

All the best,

AutumnHeart

- AutumnHeart
Illucia chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Luckily Im not a person who tears her hairs for frustration (I bite my nails which is nearly as bad) I mean, not to say that I was overly pleased to find a new chapter, but that it didnt reveal nothing! *talking about impatient here* ;)

Harry is so damn lucky. only he can do this sort of nobody-knows-im-here and even his worst enemies dont recognize him. And now they just floo in when harry flies out! Does Remus smell him? (there could be some anti-smell-thingy-spell on him or something)

I dont have anything against original characters when they are neatly sowen into the story and not develop into marysues. And your e-mail parchment just proves that there are those brilliant flashes of intelligence that dont require any planning :)

Where to are you going to take this? does it end when school starts? It is so difficult (in dobby mode). this dual feeling. Id REALLY like to see Harry found and how you wrap this up BUT then again this hilarious agonizing wait is the best part. Its like christmas when you know theres going to be presents but you dont get them just yet.

ps. Just occured to me that the Weasley twins will simply love this. harry fooling everybody!
Kifira chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
I love this story! Its so cute! Please update soon!
crystal wolfP chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Wa... tat was Very close...Very lucky... brighter and as good as the real story... i like it!
rachel chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
wow! this was a really good chapter! i wanted lupin and arabella to find harry though. ah well! i love ur story. please update soon.
sunne chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
Great story and curse and hex those Dursleys!

Gosh darn child neglectors. They should be arrested!

~~Sunne~~
Dragon Voldemort chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
Kudos for continuing this fic in the face of OOtP, too many other writers are dropping stories that are otherwise good.

In you review response, you mentioned revealing Harry to Diagon Alley; having this veiled for a while keeps the excitement.
Sailor Sol chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
That WAS a close call in the Leakey Cauldron! I like the Wrights. They seem nice. Lol.. Keep up the good work and post again soon please!
Phoenix Flight chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
Glad you're back! I really love this story!
8,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 528 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 548 .. Last Next »