Reviews for Realizations
Lilas chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
YAY! Chaptr update! After the horrible way the actual HP storyline is developing (not that I didn't like OOTP, but it was a tad disappointing) I finally get to read the wonderful world of ficds. *sighs in contentment* I wish more kids were as nice as Becky and Kitty... Why can't the kids I babysit for be that nice? Lucky Harry! He almost got himself busted! LOL! I hope nothing happens to him on his way back to the LC... I mean, how can it? No one knows he's Harry, so it's not like they can assualt him or anything. But then again, there aren't only wizards wandering around London. Bluh! You better not have something horribly evil planned for Harry. And I can't wait until he's found out and they tell him the Dursleys are in Australia! LOL! That should be Funny! Well, only thing left for me to do now is wait! So I'll be doing just that! *waves*
anon63 chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
cute when they hold his hands

aw... that was a very cute chapter.

KEEP THIS UP!

is this chapter kind of random? i mean does it fit into the bigger plot picture? or is it just for our delight and amusement? its fine either way, of course- i'm just wondering.

good work!

dont worry, ootp f*cked up everyones fics

~Kerbi
kingofcliffy chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
I have to commend you on continuing even with the release of OOTP. this so far has been a fantastic read, and I look forward to continuing on with the story. Thank you for bringing this world to me.

Ryan
GYRC chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Oh! This is super good!
jola237 chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
ahh! do they see Harry when he comes back? do they recognize him! please please please please please update soon!
Lady Knight of Kennan chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
well... this was a nice chapter... i almost wanted remus and arabella to see him... not that they might have recognized him or anythign, but it would have been interesitng to give harry a heart attack! *evil grin* anyway, good chappy... excellant... cant wait to see how dumbledores little heist-y-thingy-ma-bober is going to go down! should be fun! anwyay, (i say that too much...) anyway, (lol) i liked it, and i cant wait to read more!

tootles!

LKoK
Iark-ngel chapter 15 . 7/9/2003
update soon plz
keebler-elmo chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
An amazing story please uppdate quickly lol i'm not the patient type i like your writing style along with the dursly flashback i hope harry becomes powerful in this story...u know what i mean
Mella deRanged chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
heh. is harry going to meet up with figg and remus?

for clarification: do dumbledore and co know that harry isnt with the dursleys?
SiriusElvenStar chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
This is cool! Aww...Harry has unofficial little sisters...he'd be a good big brother! I hope they're in the story more! And Remus and Arabella arriving...this will be interesting...

Love Always,

~Padfoot~
Kaat ShadowLover chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Another great chapter! I totally agree with how all the adults are looking at the situation and I love how Harry's handling everything. The few questions I have are the same ones Harry has about Muggles and the Leaky Cauldron so I hope they'll be answered soon. I loved the idea of the pamphlet if I haven't said so before. I've thought for years that the Wizarding World really mishandles the Muggleborn. Hope to see a new chapter soon and don't let them find Harry too quickly, I like him on his own.
Aytheria chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
I believe I started reading this once, and then i lost track of it, and now I've found it again! I've put it on favorites, just in case. Well, I must say that, if the OOtP hadn't come out, I'd probably have been convinced that THIS was the real 5th book...the way you write, and portray the characters is almost exactly like J.K's style...it's scary. Sure you're not her in disguise? I'm sure you could pull it off if you tried. The ideas for this fic are great too, perfectly realistic (in the sense that this would be the most likely thing to happen in Hp world) and i'd like to say that your writing skill is exceptional. I absolutely love this story (my face has been glued to the computer screen for god knows how long) and I hope that you are one of those people that update regularily and fairly quickly. I have a small question though, how do you manage to make the reviewer names and other words bold? I've tried to do that, but it never seems to work...

I wonder when everyone's going to find out about Harry and 'Jim'? I don't suppose this story is goign to be a Harry/Hermione? I just thought perhaps it would be with all those hints in that earlier chapter with Mrs. Granger. ALso, Harry said something about perhaps going to see Hermione, will he? And will anyone truly find out how Harry was treated during his life with the Dursleys? Now that Harry has nowhere to go anymore, will he be perminantely situated with the Weasley's, or perhaps stay on at the Leaky Cauldron during the Summers? I don't expect you to answer all these questions, or even one, if you'd perfer to be evil and leave me hangin...;P But I would appriaciate it if you'd answer a couple, of course I don't really mind, either way as long as you post a new chapter very soon!

I believe this must be the longest review I've ever written, i guess I should end it with a:

Write more soon!
cha0sw0lf chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
way sweet yet a gian I hope to read more soon and I was wondering if dumbldore will ever find out exactly where harry is?
Barbara chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
Thank you so much for updating! This chapter was certainly worth the wait! I can't wait for the next chapter! Will Harry get in trouble walking the Wright's home? Will he get back in time to see Remus? Thank you so much for your story!
Ms.Niffler chapter 15 . 7/8/2003
So glad to see Harry pulling the wool over Dumbledore's eyes for once. HA! Keep him in the dark. I was hoping the older girl was 11 so Harry will see her Hogwarts and give her the tour. Will Harry go and live with the Wrights? (He'll have to live somewhere next summer now that the Dursleys abandoned him.)

Thank you for continuing your story I'm so glad to see my favourite character lives on in fanfic.
8,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 529 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 549 .. Last Next »