Reviews for Realizations
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 12 . 6/4/2003
This is a good story, I was looking though someones fav stories list and I saw you had 500 reviews for 12 chapters and I thought WOW it must be a good story, and I wasn't disappointed, write more soon

toto chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
Wow! I just love this story. It's one of the few fanfics that makes me cry...consistently. This chapter it was the part where Arabella realized Harry hadn't gotten Christmas presents from anyone but her that made the tears well up. And I love how you portray Harry. He's not wussy or whiny, just incredibly true to canon.

Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
liz chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Cool plot. I like the story.
MegumiFuu chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
I found this story on a favorites list last night and barring meals and classes, I haven't been able to tear myself from it. Your characters are believable, detail is paid attention to, and the plot is unique. I can't wait to read more!
Ice Lupus chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
Is there any way to know in advance about possible updates. I don't want to miss a single chapter.
Japonica chapter 8 . 6/3/2003
I LOVE this story. I don't usually review but this story rocks and I felt it was about time to tell you! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Vanessa chapter 12 . 6/3/2003
wow update soon...great chapter...i think i already reviewed but if i didn't i love this chapter and really want more...
jes chapter 12 . 6/2/2003
Great chapter! cant wait to see what albus and everyone does when they find out harry is not with his relatives! hehe please update soon!
mountain girl 922 chapter 12 . 6/1/2003
I really like this story. I can't wait for you to update. The potion that Snape used on Sirius will be for Voldemort to give to Wormtail, right? I think that's what it's for.

The nickname Sparky. I like it. He could be a dragon or a phoenix. I like how he got the nickname too.

Why was Snape on the litte parchment thing? Did you already say why? I'll have to go look again. It was cool how Harry said he wasn't on Privet Drive anymore but didn't even hint that he wasn't at the Dursley's new house. That's really smart if he wants to stay where he is.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I want more Harry action!

mountain girl 922
Angie chapter 12 . 6/1/2003
Very Cool! Keep up the wonderful work.
BloomingViolets chapter 12 . 6/1/2003
very interesting story! update soon alright? i'll be waiting to read the rest of it!
Freak3 chapter 12 . 5/31/2003
Woohoo! Great story, simply wonderful. I love the plot and all the little doodad's you put in, very well done. Feel good, you have talent. I really enjoy your style, and even though it's horrible that he Dursleys just ditched Harry (_if_ that's indeed what happened) I also think it's rather funny. I just read it all today (too much time on my hands, I know) but I especially loved the parts about the dead mice (way back there)! Keep it up, and update soon (and please don't pull a dissapearing act like so many other talented authors out there!)
Pegasus chapter 12 . 5/31/2003
I just found your story and I must say WOW! What a great story. There are so many things that I like. Harry and all the characters are true to canon. Loved the shopping with mione's mom, and him working for the shop keepers in D. Alley, and the nickname "sparky" the list goes on and on. Please update soon I can hardly wait to see how the adults deal with the fact that Harry is not where they think he is..
Laiannon-fae-elf chapter 12 . 5/31/2003
It was pretty good...I can't wait till harry and hermione and Dr. Granger hang out together!
Sher chapter 12 . 5/31/2003
Just dropping a note to say I like the concept and the writing is good. Keep up the good work.
8,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 529 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 549 .. Last Next »