Reviews for Realizations
tristhe chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I love this. You make it so believable.
azntgr01 chapter 14 . 6/19/2003
thanx for letting us know your plans. it does help to stop for a sec, and think. i know that from experience. :)

-ryleeblack
The Wolf of Were chapter 14 . 6/19/2003
Please continue your story! and update soon!
Dragon Voldemort chapter 13 . 6/18/2003
Having Harry work is a great idea! I like the story.

One criticism is that I find the jumping timeline a bit hard to follow sometimes. You may want to better clue in the reader.
Von chapter 14 . 6/18/2003
I was half expecting this. I'm still sad though. Sure, Saturday, Sunday and Monday I'll be cheerfully reading and re-reading the book, but what about TUSEDAY? Just jokes, I'm glad you're taking the time to straighten your plot lines out. Now for the big test: Can Rowling's book match the fanfiction?
Tenrousei chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
hey wishweaver! i think your story is fine, but if you want to change it its your choise. you have a point there about everyone wanting the real HP. bet ca half the kids who get it stay up all night reading it (myself included). hope you get the next chapter of your story up soon!
Dragon Voldemort chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
This looks very interesting at Chapter 3. I agree, having Harry waste half the summer at the Dursleys, well is a waste of his life.

Having Harry stumble over that box was great.
countesslefay chapter 13 . 6/17/2003
great chap update soon
mary-d1 chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
Ah well, I'd read the story any time you post it! And June 29th is my b-day so what a good present from you...LOL. I was hoping the people you mentioned were going to play a role and not just end up some two bit people who happened to have popped in. Can't wait for the update!
Rathien1 chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
hm who wants to hang the author... j/k
shitsumon chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
Don't worry too much about the OC. Considering the relatively low number of people mentioned by name in the books, creating OCs helps to keep everything from becoming overly trite or coincidental. As long as they don't take over . . .

So I have to wait for more? T_T
Pyrinsomniac chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
Having Canon is a blessing, but for those of us who can't immediately devour it, fanfiction is the next best thing. (Listen to me, Book 5 isn't even out yet and I'm already moping. I'm visiting an aunt right now, and I don't know when I'll be going back home. On an upnote, though, at least I'll have a copy waiting for me when I get there. And hopefully I'll be able to snitch my cousin's while he's asleep...) Anyway, you deserve a break, and I'm not going to get mad at you for taking one, but... come back SOMEtime, k?
mooshka chapter 13 . 6/17/2003
I reviewed this chapter before but apparently it didn't get through. So I'll try to reclaim the thought.

It went along the lines of-If Harry plans on doing the tour with his friends he can't expect his friends not to realize his real identity, therefore he would have to explain things to them (he must know that). But how does he expect to keep from being noticed if he hangs around Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, notorious best-friends of the great Harry Potter? It wouldn't be hard to jump to the conclusion of who he is by just having seen his picture. I'm curious to how he's going to pull this off. Try to disguise his friends?

~

...I think I recaptured the gist pretty well, although I'm missing a few details. Poopie.
karina305 chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
Note 1: Well, I can't very well say this is a surprise.

Note 2: Have fun twitching the story.
Crystallilyjames and sirius chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
understandable we cant wait for the next book either and are not updating our stories for a while because as you put it people will rather the real thing
8,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 529 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 549 .. Last Next »