Reviews for Realizations
Ghost Whisper chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
Woohoo! Great chapter! Really really great! I loved everyones reactions, though it's too bad that there was no Harry in it. Please update soon! _

-Silver Angel
Lil Lupin chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
Hey! Another great chapter...I have just have one question, though; unless I missed something, up until this chapter, Professor Dumbledore only knew that Harry was no longer at Privet Drive through Harry's letter (chapter 11), correct? Well, if Sirius and the others read this paragraph in chapter 12, do they not find it rather strange that he does not reveal where he is, or how he got there? Just wondering, but it was something that occured to me as I read it! _

Anyway, keep up the good work, and, for goodness' sake: UPDATE SOON! I want to know what happens!

Lil
Whispertoo lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
Woohoo, you updated, and it was fantastic! Is that too enthusiastic? Have to admit that i find your characterizations very realistic and true to the described personas in JKR's books. I'm also really interested in this situation that you have set up for Harry, and intrigued to see where it might be going. Looking forward to seeing the reactions of Dumbledore and co when they discover that Harry isn't with his relatives in Aussie either! Great fic! Whisper
Lady Cinnibar chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
right, don't have much time, the laundry should be out in a minute or two, and you said a short review was cool, so...

Love it. Thanks.

And will they be mad at Harry when it turns out he was hiding and hadn't told anyone?
Maibe Josie chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
Snape is one clever guy...I can see why he was in Slytherin. So what are they going to do? Buy the Dursley's old house, and set up old voldie?
litine chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
seems like a good plan

Saphadeke chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
Aww, I like this chapter! Lots of background detail and stuff *nods* yeah, that's what makes a story good. Extremely well done :) I don't suppose it matters about the time line, you could get away with making this a 6th year fic, but then again, we won't know until OOTP comes out, but anyway, update a.s.a.p :)
leaps chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
I wouldnt have to call you names if you didnt put in the cliffie. I dont like cliffies so when they happen I call people names.
Belinde Maline chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
very intersting story. since the site wont let me go to the next chapter (some rubbish about experiencing over load) I'll just stop here for now and come back later when it feels like sharing the rest of your story.
Atrixo chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
_ Another great chapter. Although annoyed me by saying you only had 11 chapters up and your reviews said 12. Stupid thing!

I thought you be from the USA, considering your spellings. But I really do think you have keept the British 'flavour' alive in this story. Most Americans find this a trivial task for unknown reasons but you do really well at keeping the characters authentic! I'm not by the way putting down Americans or their fics, most of my fave fics are written by Americans. Hope I didn't insult you!

I'm a huge fan of this story and look forward to your next update. Hoipe it's soon!
Von chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
First, I have to grin at the image of Dumbledore counting on his fingers. That was so cute, and so true. I can just see that happening.

Then I have to pout at the lack of Harry.

Then I have to be appreciative for the discussion OF Harry.

Then I leap six feet into the air cheering wildly that it's UPDATED! YAY! THANKS!

Oh, a hint that Harry will be attacked! (Smiles, then laughs) Wouldn't it be funny if he was.. I dunno, mugged or attacked or whatever just because he's a good-looking teen alone in Knockturn Alley. No clue that he's Harry Potter. (Shakes head) Just can't cut a break, that kid. (Looks up suddenly, hopefully) If that isn't in the script... can it be? Please? (Big puppy eyes)

You know, aside from the normal proclamations of love and grattitude, I really haven't anything else to say. Hmm, amazing. I guess I'm just patiently waiting till next time. Just one last tinsy reminder: Harry!
gallandro chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
great story, can't wait for more, please continue.
Yoshi-fan2003 chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
Hi,

Great chapter as always. I really like your story and I hope you are going to update soon.

Greetings,

Yoshi_fan2003
Englishgirl chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
cool chapter!
Kristine Thorne chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
Brilliant update. Dumbledore is going to kick himself when he finds out where Harry really is. Personally, I'd have thought it would have been the first place they would look, especially after what happened in the holidays before third year. Can't wait for more.
8,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 529 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 549 .. Last Next »