Reviews for Realizations
Bunny chapter 13 . 6/26/2003
I'm usually a lurker on , but this story was too good to just lurk! Just saying that I love how everything is written and presented, and this is definately one of the better fics that I've read. Keep up the good work!
Erin B. Hewitt Hewett chapter 14 . 6/24/2003
Great story, I love it! And even though I already read book 5 I'll probally continue reading this, as if some people haven't noticed, there will be an incredible drop in the number of reviews and readers in fanfics about Harry's 5th year.

Erin Brittany Hewitt (Hewett)
Harriet chapter 14 . 6/24/2003
I LOVE this story! It's great, it really works. So 3D, a good plot, all in all, very enjoyable.
cha0sw0lf chapter 13 . 6/24/2003
my first time reviewing cause it took me two days to catch up but I would like to say that you have a great story here and I hope to read more soon.
xCecilex chapter 14 . 6/23/2003
thats not really that long of a wait. just a week or glad ur continuing the story one of the others authors whom i absouelty adore is seriously continuing stopping her story.
Laiannon-fae-elf chapter 14 . 6/23/2003
now that OOP is out, can u write again soon? So did u read it and like it...I think it wasn't her best work. well ttyl and write soon
PhoenixLady8 chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
This is Great! I can't wait to read more. Ihire Kia Wing AKA Lady Phoenix
ThE iNsAnE oNe chapter 14 . 6/20/2003
*Is having a bouncy moment* Lalalalalalala...

Well, i am currently preparing to get to barnes and noble : ) *bg* Such a wonderful book store! Picking up my edition of the book tonight at midnight! *squeal* i only have... a little less than nine hours to go! *is incredibly happy* ANYWAY! I understand the updating of plans *mutters something about needing to do the same thing* *grins* : ) I'll keep reading and reviewing, mellon nin (my friend).

Your Fan,

tHe InSaNe OnE
tristhe chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I love this. You make it so believable.
azntgr01 chapter 14 . 6/19/2003
thanx for letting us know your plans. it does help to stop for a sec, and think. i know that from experience. :)

-ryleeblack
The Wolf of Were chapter 14 . 6/19/2003
Please continue your story! and update soon!
Dragon Voldemort chapter 13 . 6/18/2003
Having Harry work is a great idea! I like the story.

One criticism is that I find the jumping timeline a bit hard to follow sometimes. You may want to better clue in the reader.
Von chapter 14 . 6/18/2003
I was half expecting this. I'm still sad though. Sure, Saturday, Sunday and Monday I'll be cheerfully reading and re-reading the book, but what about TUSEDAY? Just jokes, I'm glad you're taking the time to straighten your plot lines out. Now for the big test: Can Rowling's book match the fanfiction?
Tenrousei chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
hey wishweaver! i think your story is fine, but if you want to change it its your choise. you have a point there about everyone wanting the real HP. bet ca half the kids who get it stay up all night reading it (myself included). hope you get the next chapter of your story up soon!
Dragon Voldemort chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
This looks very interesting at Chapter 3. I agree, having Harry waste half the summer at the Dursleys, well is a waste of his life.

Having Harry stumble over that box was great.
8,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 530 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 550 .. Last Next »