Reviews for Realizations
Bored Beyond Belief chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Oh, I'm so glad you're continuing this. I must say that I read your chapter extra slow because I had a feeling there would be no revelations yet, and I didn't want it to be true. Nonetheless, excellent chapter.

Very interesting how you're exploring Harry's ability to see beyond his own family, and to realize that things aren't *right* as far as the Dursleys are concerned. That he can take the kind words of so few people and hold them close to his heart is an amazing gift.

I enjoy the relationship you've had Tom and Harry develop, and I really do hope that Tom gets to have that long talk that Harry keeps deftly avoiding.

Kudos all around to pursuing this story. Although I still haven't read OOtP yet, I've heard just enough (what's the point of spoiler alerts when you've got it in the darned title?) to get the wind sucked out of my sails as well.

I've truly enjoyed your story and am grateful you're continuing. I too have been sorely disappointed in the number of fics that have spun off to the wayside, lost and forever incomplete.

You've got a clear view of Harry's growth in this story, and I've been thrilled to watch it. Thank you once again for continuing, and I look forward to each new chapter with much anticipation.
countesslefay chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
ok thanks that clears up a little on that subject... that was very close lol... great chapter update soon
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
That's really good and I grew attached to Kitty and Becky and I don't want them to have to leave after the next few chapters. Becky was so cute im her talking and you are very good at depicting what a two year old would say. I'm surprised you can still reply to some people individually. I would have given up long long ago, you must take a lot of time writing those names out, especailly in alpibetical order, but then I've always been horrible at that. Okay, this review is getting a little to long so I'll let you stop reading this and write more.

-Lisa-
mcnugget chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
O! Goody! You updated! *takes a moment to get over her happiness* That was a good chapter. I liked the way you are going to have Remus and Arabella come to the L.C. Although, I do have one question. How could Janet see the L.C.? I do know what you mean about the fifth book being a disappointment. I'm glad you are going to complete this story. That's one of the main things I'm afraid of - people are going to loose interest in their stories because of the new book. Please keep up the good work!
skysong15 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
heh. so harry's going ot meet up with lupin and figg? i wonder if they'll recognize him. it would be quite amusing if they didnt.
amythest chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Oh! What an awsome story. I'm curious though, are you planning on having any ships? H/Hr perhaps? Or *grins evilly* slash? Anyway, great job, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Shades179 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Three Cheers for continueing the story!

to be honest i prefer this to OOtP...

Now... *Pulls out a Katana* hurry up and get that brain in gear and start writing!

I cant wait to see (read) what Dumbledore says to harry when he finds that Harry is AWOL (Absent Without Autherised Leave)

think you can give my a tiny little hint? please?

GOOD LUCK!
Feather Qwill chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I hope we see more of the Wrights, especially the girls.
Chantelli chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I know! OOTP pissed me off too... wouldn't it be ironic if Janet and the girls bought Harry's old place? * hums Twilight Zone music*
rofro05 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
I am so happy that you are going to finish this story cause I have really enjoyed it so far and can't wait for more. Although I want it to be lots longer I also kind of hope that they will find out where Harry is soon. Update soon I can't wait for more.
nooccar27 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Love it!

Hmm...are you implying that Harry may have other MUGGLE family out there with the two girls and "Mum"?...just wondering...

When's the next chapter coming out? I love this story!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
At long last!

I know what you mean about POst OOtP syndrome. I'm still refusing to believe that wasn't an excellently masterminded fanfic...

Not that I've been able to type a word on any of my published fanfics for months. I just stare at them and blink...

Delightful. Tom won't get in trouble for promising not to tell Dumbledore where Harry is, will he? Or will that be seen as allowable bar tender/ counselor behavior? And Harry will get in trouble with Tom for not telling Dumbledore, won't he?
Tara6 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
aw, this was such a sweet chapter, the Wright's sound nice. One of the girls is magical right? Anyway, when will he be found? Harry I mean then, I want to know so please update asap
Cypher18 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Excellent. I can't wait for more of this great story. Keep up the great work.
Alorra Spinnet chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Well this is interesting. :)

I have to admit I was thinking about this fic when JK threw us all for a loop with Mrs. Figg being a squib!

Ah well, carry on! ;)