Reviews for Realizations
first-rain chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
More, please? I can't wait for the next chapter. What will happen to Harry? Will he be safe? When will others realize that Harry has gone again? More!
ER chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
very good. Write more! soon!
fan chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
great story so far! can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Why didn't anyone notcie the for sell sign?
Reticence chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Another really great chapter! This story is so good! You're a really good writer. You're story is very well writen and each chapter leaves me in suspense! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lil Lupin chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
omg! So good this chapter - care to update soon? _ Nice tension build-up again; keep up the good work!
kateydidnt chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
excellent story so far! adding you to fav. authors!
I-LOVE-DRACO chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Hi this story is great but the way to improve it is to hurry yp and update nah just kids but Plez update.
soymilk chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
I like the idea of a house being sentient. Makes me wonder what a building like Hogwarts would be like...I liked Harry's flashback with the Dursleys, it seems like just something they'd say or do. Yay for in-characterness!

This seems to be a transitionary chapter, so there isn't a whole lot to nit-pick. My only quibble would be the sheeting rain and the effect it would have on Harry's sight. I wear glasses, and I can't see well with them in even a *light* rain. But that's it.

Also-yay for growing pains, I can't stand pointless changes in appearance. And being detail obsessed is an asset in writing, because the details flesh out and ground something.

*sits down to wait impatiently for next chapter*
mell5 chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
Poor Harry arguing with the voices in your head is hard work.

Hm I like Harry's reaction to the Dursleys

- that they wouldn't really abandon him. I always feel that he takes them very light-heartedly (so its easier to put up with the things they do).

*Well done captin obvious!*
NSW chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
this is really good, i'll stay on the lookout for the next chapter!
Reticence chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
wow this is a really good chapter! Please update soon. This is a really really good story. you're doing a great job!
Maibe Josie chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
wow, I love it...so descriptive, and flows so well, I even caught myself yelling at the computer to an invisible Harry to run to Mrs. Figg's house. I feel like an idiot now. but at least he headed my advice right?
mary-d1 chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
I am truly loving this story. Poor Harry, the Dursley's must really hate him to have left him behind. I love the way you write, very nice. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Sailor Sol chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
Very interesting story. I can't wait to see what else will happen!
9,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 592 599 600 601 602 603 .. Last Next »