Reviews for Sister Switch Off
ILOVELEO chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
IN THE FIRST SENTENCE I THINK YOU SHOULD SAY HE RAN HIS FINGERS THROUGH HIS GREASY HAIR.
Bules chapter 40 . 9/22/2004
This story was great! One of the better ones that I have read. I can't wait to start on the next one.
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 41 . 8/25/2004
hey. i loved this story. musta took awhile tho. i never really thought of dan n paige. i always imagined Bane and Paige.
gaineewop chapter 41 . 11/14/2003
I'm back! Yes after a four month absence i have returned to find that this story is still fantastic! just always, you are awesome! I was waiting and waiting to get my internet connection in Italy so i could finish it!

Sucky thing is, we get Charmed here in SIcily, but it's last season! IF you can help me out and let me know what's going on, i'll love you forever!

More please more more more more!

Blessed Be
hazza123 chapter 41 . 10/17/2003
Hi well I just finished reading your story, andinstead of reveiwing all chapters i decided i would just do it for the last. To sum it all up I would like to say that is one of the best stories I have ever read on fanfiction net and I am really looking forward to the sequel.

P.S your a great ryhmer, those spells were great
Charmedmaniac chapter 41 . 10/17/2003
WOW.. I have stuck with this story for ages now and i loved it from day 1... and the finish was great! I cant wait until "baby turn on"..
eng-trek-gal chapter 41 . 10/6/2003
I wrote a review after only reading chapter 1. wow, that was a silly thing to do. well, now i've read the whole thing and i've got to say it was fantastic. i'm looking forward to reading the next story "baby turn on". i know you're busy with school, sports and a social life but keep writing. hope to see you published in real life one day.
eng-trek-gal chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Liked the story. A little surprised that Paige didn't catch on to who Dan was. Surely Piper or Phoebe would have told her? Nice initimate moment between Leo and Wyatt. keep writing.
Tzarista chapter 41 . 9/24/2003
reviewing for the whole story

it was great i love it
bluekittydevil11 chapter 41 . 9/22/2003
this was a graet story can't wat fot sequal
A. Windsor chapter 41 . 9/22/2003
great ending! gotta love John Mayer! ;)

Awesome job! Really truly good... loved it!
Roby Murphy chapter 41 . 9/22/2003
I just want to say you are a great author and I can't wait for your next story.
Fromtheashess chapter 41 . 9/22/2003
The ending was great, every was tied up nicely. I'll be looking forward to "Baby Turn On" especially Phoebe coming to terms with her ideas of Cole.
jesuislacamera chapter 41 . 9/22/2003
Fantastic story. I could never write 40 chapters so that is a feat in it's self. You're a great writer and have a creative and imaginative mind.

Keep reaching for a pen or rather a keyboard.

Debbie
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 41 . 9/22/2003
This was a great story well done I'll definately be reading some of your future work if they're as good as this :)