Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scaled Mother
nad4.35 chapter 5 . 11/19/2021
it's been a while since this has been updated but I remain hopeful it will.
it's well written and I've not come across another story like this, so I'm very interested to seeing where this goes.
til next you update,. a fan
Lauzag chapter 6 . 11/8/2021
Very good. Loved the bit about Norbert in particular.
ShipperFURLife chapter 6 . 10/25/2021
This was so good I ended up rereading it! I hope you continue soon!
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2021
This is an amazing Story
Alison Shipley1 chapter 6 . 10/10/2021
Please keep going, I’m loving this story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 9/11/2021
Great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2021
Please continue this story!
Caro chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
Okay, I don't get it. One fic you laud the headmaster, and the next you do the opposite.
RyanIslidur chapter 6 . 8/1/2021
When you consider all the events taking place in the school, the incompetent staff, the dangerous creatures, rampant bulling from both students and teachers, the cover ups and everything else. Well it is clear that there is something really wrong in Hogwarts.
Hardy chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
Nice
agentinfinity chapter 5 . 7/21/2021
Fantastic work here! I do hope that you're going to come back to it! Thanks for what I've read.
lovelylexi.3483 chapter 6 . 7/3/2021
Needs updating!
buddamacca chapter 6 . 6/30/2021
good stuff so far, i hppe RL is treating you well and you have time and motivation to continue soon. remember to be COVID-19 safe
mumphie chapter 5 . 6/6/2021
I've done a reread, and I still find your story marvelous, or merveilleux as Fleur would say! Well, I hope you found your job and are doing well. I also hope you will be able to come back. This is a lot of fun to read because it is interesting, well written, and has just enough humor to make me smile. :)
demonboy121986 chapter 6 . 5/19/2021
Hope job hunting is going great and hope you continue as soon as you feel you can, real life comes first. With that said, I simply love this story and really like how Harry first ripped into Dumbles, then after a bit, Dumbles started seeing he was being played by snape a bit and took actions, not because he thinks he should be forgiven but because it was the right thing to do. Just an awesome start to a story that I hope will be continued soon but wish the writer luck in to with there job search first and foremost.