Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scaled Mother
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 9/9
Finally! A story that's half interesting where Harry gets to vent and the dragon cares. I love it. Please continue! (Alsoni do hope Harry becomes a Dragon handler and works with Charlie. I think that would be an amazing job for him.
Osmodious chapter 6 . 9/4
Fun story...yes, there are some fanfic cliches, but there are also interesting ideas, a couple of good twists, some real focus on how things could go in a real world, and it’s just really quite well written. I’m hoping you continue it some day, as I am eager to read more. Thanks for posting!
Shadow Ninja 287 chapter 6 . 9/1
This is an amazing fanfic! I hope you will continue it.
Catnip329 chapter 6 . 9/1
This is a very beautiful, highly anticipated story to me :,) Thank you for posting it
(Excuse me for my poor English)
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 6 . 8/24
Great chapter
JadeSpeedster17 chapter 6 . 8/21
I get this feeling that Hogwarts, by this point, his hissing and baring its 'teeth' after so many years of it's children being harmed.
blackmailingqueen chapter 6 . 8/18
I loved all of this! from Norberta the human-friendly dragon, to Snape on probation! You are an awesome writer!
blackmailingqueen chapter 5 . 8/17
McGonagall joins the team! I love it! Welcome aboard Professor!
blackmailingqueen chapter 4 . 8/17
This story has me shaking! Also can I just say that 'goatbeard' is a wonderful nickname for Dumbledore! You are awesome!
blackmailingqueen chapter 3 . 8/17
This story is AWESOME! I have loved every chapter so far, and I'm sure I'm going to love every chapter afterwords!
blackmailingqueen chapter 2 . 8/17
SO! We've got Hermione, Gred and Forge, and Neville all firmly on Team LISTEN TO HARRY FOR ONCE YOU INSUFFERABLE IDIOTS! I like this. This is good. These be the good people. You are doing great!
blackmailingqueen chapter 1 . 8/17
I have never cheered so hard for Hary Potter in any story I've ever read! This. This right here. This is the good stuff.
Fuck Neville. He only acts brave when he can have Harry backing. Perhaps you are obsessed with Neville because you are a fat fuck who thinks he's a misunderstood, underachieving "great" guy, when in reality you are a fat dickhead who is both lazy and a chickenshit.
Arjayess chapter 6 . 8/9
Good story, differing from many/most.
Hope the long delay doesn't mean no more chapters!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 8/5
Hate it when Hermione (or anyone else) can slap and punch Harry, and not just once, but repeatedly. What if he did the same to her? It's not cute, or affectionate, or acceptable.