Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scaled Mother
Ducky1776 chapter 6 . 4/13
This was a great start to what could be a wonderful story. I hope you come back to it again.
1v2 chapter 6 . 3/31
i'm hooked and i can't wait to read more chapters, i hope you will continue this fic
AngelDemon12 chapter 4 . 3/31
Oh my gosh! Neville is amazing in this chapter! I love how he stood up to all three of them and gained the respect of all houses and visitors. Go Go Gryffindor!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 6 . 2/23
Dumbledore is anything BUT romantic. He just thinks all the means justify the ends.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 5 . 2/23
What makes him so very dense as a board? so obtuse? I just can't fathom.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 4 . 2/23
If there isn't a revolution soon, it's not for their lack of trying. Honestly, someone should just rip Snape's sleeve off in front of everyone and be done with it.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 2/23
I love it. All I can say is if I was in Harry's shoes I don't think it would have taken until fourth year.
joelyn chapter 6 . 2/16
Please update
Ray Edger The Creator chapter 1 . 2/14
Gift of Light chapter 6 . 12/25/2023
Y'know honestly... Ron makes a good point about how being Harry's bud affects his health. Like don't get me wrong, I love Harry but like shit being his homie is gambling your life fr.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 9/26/2023
Yeah, my view of canon Dumbledore isn't evil, but a man with many flaws trying to recover from what he grew up believing in. While also having a bit of an ego over his intelligence. (But with how stupid many wizards act, I can't fully blame him.)

He made enough mistakes I think his plans should be scrapped, but you can see how much he tried. (Just remember his quickly-schooled triumphant expression when he learns Voldy used Harry's blood for the ritual. It was him finally having hope that Harry could survive his eventual death. An evil Dumbledore would have no reason to be happy there.)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2023
Please update
Mando-Vet chapter 6 . 5/28/2023
This was a really entertaining story, I hope you return to finish it one day.
Wolvie26 chapter 6 . 5/5/2023
Lol!this story had me laughing so hard and at times I had to cover my mouth as I got to loud. It's a great story and I hope you come back and finish it!
geenakmom chapter 6 . 4/16/2023
Such a great start to a potentially brilliant story! Hopefully more will be added to it.