Reviews for Dr Wily's Supreme Takeover!
Nate-Dawg921 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
When exactly are you going to add more chapters to this story?
Soultail Omega-Light chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Okay, Dr. Wily, whatever you say, but just don't go too far deep in insanity, k?
Final Authority chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Yo! I'm guessing youre sending lesser charaters from different games. Can I please make a suggestion? Marth and Roy from Fire Emblem. They'd be awsome! and um...I dunno...but please continue!
Final Authority chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Hey! No Gannondorf? or skullkid? or is this W.W. Link? nvm. I like all the Earthbound stuff... please continue!
Seigi Chojin chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great story! Some one finaly has Tin Star in a story that is one of my all time favorite games. Is there any cance someone from Punch Out may show up?
Cybertoy00 chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED! What happens next? Do Eddy, Mallow, Goombario, and Lakilester get help from Megaman's friends? Will characters from the other Megaman games(X, Legends, Battle Network) appear? I, personally, would love to see Tron Bonne appear in this. What happens when Cranky and MetaKnight get together? Does the situation get so wild that Cranky gets zapped by that Retrotimer64 gun and turns in...DONKEY KONG?
Michael J.J chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
Nice, but just a note: Conker talked about meeting Berri after the party. But Berri is (spolier!) dead. She was shot by Don Weaslo and her body was sucked into space just before Conker fought the Alien imitation final boss. Also, while Conker drinks a lot, he's not really dependent on it. Good job, though
T.J chapter 3 . 9/25/2003
How are all of the Heroes of the Nintendo Universe gonna get out of this dill of a pickle? Well, I guess that I'll have to read on to find out when you update. Other than that, it seems that the Villans are in control now. The Nintendo Universe is Doomed! Doomed, I tell you! Doomed!
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
This is good,but,uh, could Sonic be in this fic,Please!