Reviews for The Great Escape
atymer chapter 3 . 9/26/2018
Gosh I would love to see this story continued. It has such potential! So I am going to follow even if it hasn't been touched in years. Here is hope...
TinyFox2 chapter 3 . 8/29/2018
So, from Ministry to HYDRA to SHIELD. Huh. I hope HYDRA recaptures them. *hail hydra*

-a random weird and random Asperger's
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 3 . 8/27/2018
Please update this story very soon!
Abriv chapter 3 . 7/18/2018
Interesting twists can't wait for more
stoneley chapter 3 . 6/28/2018
I like this. Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2018
Gret
Loki Firefox chapter 3 . 6/8/2018
I'm a huge fan of HP/MCU (and Marvel in general) crossovers.

I'm looking forward to seeing this unfold.
LunaDragAngel chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
Very interesting story idea. Very curious as to what will happen between Voldemort & Harry & what will occur with Shield & the Avengers.
PrincessWitch chapter 3 . 5/9/2018
Please pleaseeee update soon
Hannah chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
*sobs dramatically* oh will you ever continue this? My heart YERNS for more of your magical writing and stories!
Kefalion chapter 3 . 4/4/2018
The premise of this story fits my taste to a t. My favourite Harry Potter characters in a crossover. It doesn’t get better, only it does because it’s well written with a good pacing, a lot of tension, heavy doses of dramatic irony and brilliant characterisation. I’m so curious about what’ll happen next. The questions I hope to get answered in future chapters include but are not limited to: for how long will Harry and Voldemort remain allies? When will the other characters mentioned in the description come along and what parts will they play? When in the MCU timeline does this take place? I hope you come back to this story. It’s definitly worth continuing.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 4/3/2018
Ah man! This is so good! Thanks for writing. I was hanging on every word at the end. Voldie is just twisting words to suit his purposes. I don't believe that Harry is all just a piece of Voldie's soul and not at all Harry. All the torture by Hydra was dreadful.
Hey, if Harry and Voldie dropped down in a Hydra compound, is Sirius around there somewhere as well? Maybe he just immediately turned into a dog and hid?
That'd be awesome if Harry ran into him while he was running around S.H.E.I.L.D.
Write on!
SireenMist chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Please update I find this plot line very interesting and I would love to read more.
Ember6812 chapter 3 . 3/11/2018
He really doesn't.
Paul Garros chapter 3 . 2/23/2018
I hope you update soon! its really good!
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »