Reviews for The Great Escape
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Okaaaay, I did not expect this reaction from Harry after the great revelation, very Sly of him, loved it and it is admirable that he thought to protect everyone even knowing that practically everyone would turn against him if they knew. Brave and stupid, this is our Harry.
But I hope that after one more time the two will influence each other enough that Harry gets rid of Dumbles' machinations and starts to think a little bit about himself, and that Voldy sees that his ways are a bit too violent (not problaby, but we can dream).

By the way, Barton watching them like its his favorite TV show, lmao

I really loved it, is too rude to ask a more quikly update and more long chapters? :)))))
Karou WindStalker chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
interesting update, here's hoping the muses are friendly. _
LilacGene chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
This story is so original! So refreshing! Very very excited for you to continue this! I like how Harry and Voldemort seem more powerful than they were in the book. I think it would be cool if Harry especially unlocked more untapped powers later on. One thing about the movies that I thought was cool was how the wizards could sort of shadow-travel in that misty form. (An animal is transformation would be fun) And I'm also wondering if Voldemort can apparate? But I'm just speculating, this is your story and it's AWESOME!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Great chapter! Loved it,I'm pretty bad at limericks so unfortunately I cannot give you one.
thisistotallyaname chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
No, he really doesn't.

I'm here to spew limericks and read fanfiction. And I'm all out of limericks.
Nutmeg Loves Books chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
There once was a clever boy
Who found he'd been played like a toy
Dumbledore betrays
Now Harry can't stay
He must make a clever new ploy

That's all I've got in the way of limericks. Is this going to be one of those Harry and Voldemort mentor FICA?
Keep writing :) ~Meg
alicewhite234 chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
This story is so good it gave me shivers! I really love the relationship you are developing between Harry and Voldemort, sworn enemies turned allies for the sake of necessity. I can't help but wonder how things will change once they find a way to escape. It really is such an interesting story, I can't say I've read anything else like it. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Good story
Mrsiri chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
nice, hope you update soon
sunsethill chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
I'm enjoying watching Harry use his brain to figure out what Voldemort is trying to accomplish. I think Voldie is implying that Harry died that night and all that was left was his soul and Harry's body. If so, canon would need to change as Harry lived again after the killing curse in the forest, implying that there were two souls in the body. It should be fun seeing where you are taking this aspect of the story. But whatever the situation, Harry has changed from Voldemort as he has friends he wants to protect. So the question is, can they ever go back to their old world or are they stuck in the new one?
Riddle-Snape chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
hmmm... i really like that voldy and harry are there toghether... and now that they know truth... well... to be nice is all good, but harry and voldy can do great team... hope they will stay together... i wonder when will tony or someone else find out about them
Badnews01 chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
I love this story so much! Please update really soon! 3
ElectraX12 chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
though sort i absolutely loved it. i cant wait to read more!
Jazz'Cookie'Monster-5955 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I LOVE IT! MORE, GIMME MORE!
annasfanfic chapter 3 . 9/8/2017