Reviews for You stole my heart
akanomie1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
well hmm what say here...pet peeves first...people have hands animals have paws or hooves...your city sounds interesting and you protrayed the sights very well...one thing bothered me right off the rip...hey i just met you lets go half way around the world? what! lol and then to run into ur partner halfway around world...pff alright if you insist we gulp that bullpoky down then so be it...the story was alright and the flow was decent as they saw the sights. nice try and i hope you try some more writing. thanks for the read.
Anheledir chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
That was a nice and beautiful little story. The special setting in Singapore and the NDP made it even sweeter, learning a bit about it as a sideline.
It was sometimes a bit confusing who is speaking. It would be somewhat easier if you only put the dialogue together with life's if the same person, and reactions to it by others in a new paragraph. But that only as a small shadowabove an otherwise wonderful story!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Dawww! This is beautiful! Very well done and I liked how you brought in the Singapore National Day Parade. :D my sister lived there for a while so it was nice being able to read a bit about the place where she lived. :) That and the adorable way Nick and Judy committed to each other. Very lovely!
chatears chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
This was absolutely beautiful Shadow! I loved every single line of this story and I love the history of the country. One day hopefully I can visit you there
Stareo chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Sometimes it's hard to tell who is speaking, but other than that, it's pretty good! Very sweet, and it does a good job of making me want to travel to Singapore.
LastEdge chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Loved it, nice to see a story move outside of Zootopia, you really managed to capture Singapore. Keep up the good work :)
Te Videre