Reviews for You stole my heart
Anheledir chapter 1 . 8/11
That was a nice and beautiful little story. The special setting in Singapore and the NDP made it even sweeter, learning a bit about it as a sideline.
It was sometimes a bit confusing who is speaking. It would be somewhat easier if you only put the dialogue together with life's if the same person, and reactions to it by others in a new paragraph. But that only as a small shadowabove an otherwise wonderful story!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 8/10
Dawww! This is beautiful! Very well done and I liked how you brought in the Singapore National Day Parade. :D my sister lived there for a while so it was nice being able to read a bit about the place where she lived. :) That and the adorable way Nick and Judy committed to each other. Very lovely!
AWildeHoppingTaco chapter 1 . 8/10
This was absolutely beautiful Shadow! I loved every single line of this story and I love the history of the country. One day hopefully I can visit you there
DStaro chapter 1 . 8/10
Sometimes it's hard to tell who is speaking, but other than that, it's pretty good! Very sweet, and it does a good job of making me want to travel to Singapore.
LastEdge chapter 1 . 8/9
Loved it, nice to see a story move outside of Zootopia, you really managed to capture Singapore. Keep up the good work :)
Te Videre