Reviews for Nature vs Nurture
AstralRaven chapter 4 . 11/17/2020
Hope you continue, I hope to see Junior redeemed.
Final Pharaoh chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
I love this concept!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2019
Saji: my dad dies
Cell Jr.:- Mine did too

Well, Jr. I think that in true, is your mommy. Because, he/she give birth.
SpiderAppleCider chapter 4 . 1/21/2019
Yay, an update! Can't wait to read more. I hope that everything is well on your end and I hope your taking it easy. Can't wait to hear more on this story next month. It will give me something forward to when college starts up.
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 3 . 9/17/2018
So the Cell Jr. seems to remember he has a father and that he died, but he doesn’t seem to remeber much else, like basic information about himself and the world... Hmm, little odd that he has some sort of selective amnesia but I’ll roll with it, though maybe it’s just that Cell only gave his children basic information he thought that they would need, though it does seem odd that he undertands the concept of a “father”, but not a “mother”.
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 2 . 9/17/2018
You’d think in a world where animal people (like king furry and oolong) and fully sentient and sapient animals (like Turtle and I think Puar) aren’t really that uncommon, most hospitals would have staff trained with treating non-human people. Maybe not specialist (in the case of small clinics/hospitals like we see here, I’m guessing big city hospitals would have at least one or two on call) who are specifically taught how to help them, but I think at the very least general knowledge along with knowing who to contact for a more informed opinion on such matters isn’t too far-fetched.

Secondly I like the story so far, at times it can be a little confusing, like when we’re shifting between perspectives/following different characters, or when Naida seems to having some sort of psychological episode, I can get a desire to keep things vague in the case of the latter, let the readers feel how she’s not quite a in touch with reality as could be desired, but some indication would be nice, perhaps shifting the text to italics or something like that. In the former’s case, I’d prefer it if we got a clear and direct message telling us when that happens, not saying I demand it be so, just trying to make a request. Otherwise I’m on board with the story, I like that wether or not the Cell Jr. is evil or not hasn’t been revealed yet, it builds suspense and let’s us learn along side the characters. I also like the fact that none of the Z-Fighters have shown up, while I do hope we eventually get to see them interact with this Cell Jr. especially if he does end up being a good guy, I could see some friction between him and the other androids, and him and Gohan, the androids because he was created by Cell, the guy who ate them, so I can see them being a little distrustful of the little guy, and Gohan because he is single handedly responsible for killing his (Cell Jr’s) father and brothers, and from how messed up we see him, I’m guessing that’s probably going to leave some mental trauma.
Random Muse chapter 3 . 6/17/2018
I hope this gets kicked back up, it's really good and I'd love to see how it goes.
CyberMiguel chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
Great story! It's really tender how you portrait both kids being friends and the mother's care for her son.

Keep up the good work :D
Random Muse chapter 3 . 5/10/2018
This is an interesting twist. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2018
when are you going to updated! It's been months!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2018
Updated soon please
Blergblerg the one and only chapter 3 . 1/11/2018
Well, I will say this your writing quality has been consistently good through out this no glaring punctuation or spelling errors that I've seen. Ditto with setting the mood when following around Nadia Ginger I can really sense a mothers desperation without you being especially blunt about it, whereas with saji I can really gleam a sense of childish wonder and excitement!

Last chapter left me full of fear and tension but luckily it turns out that both of the boy's made it through this chapter, it would be really cute if our little cell junior friend finds a name for himself, could even be a chapter worthy quest.

BTW, I really love how you presented the dragon-ball version of earth, you can get immersed in and even forget it's our world until a dinosaur comes crashing through the woods and tries to take a nibble, or you remember that the leader of the world is a talking dog for instance. Also the little details like how saji finds an exoskelton indicating that...Blue Nemo... I think I'll refer to him for now, for convenience sake was molting which probably means he is growing much faster than a human, though I would still give him at least a year or two to reach full size.

Overall you have done an amazing job with everyone in this story, I can't wait to see what you wite next! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
This is great!
CupOfAngst chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Ooh, this has an interesting start so far. Love the Cell Jrs, so it's nice to see another story involving one of them. They're barely touched on in fanfics.

The detail is great and easily paints a mental image of what's going on. I don't know if you plan on continuing, but so far this has me interested.
Blergblerg the one and only chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
So I guess this isn't a one shot, but it has it fascinating premise, and I don't think you're writing is awful I think you should give it a shot, I wonder if it's like anything else you've done