Reviews for R A V A G E
ughobi chapter 13 . 5/24
as a native of the language, I'm shooketh. like, literally, i had to stop reading, process it and then let out three hundred sighs and internal screams. i panicked. also very probably blushed.

small tip, in next chapter (theory), when they're about to start tutoring, translation had a very small detail. correct would bePrometo no dejar que mis emociones saquen lo mejor de mí esta vez".
thelilspud chapter 12 . 5/2
Absolutely cackling to myself reading this chapter! Loving this!
Wolfiemeow chapter 34 . 3/30
U amazing writer (sos 4 bad grammar but it takes longer to type like this)
Wolfiemeow chapter 30 . 3/30
They do allow emojis they just don’t show them
Wolfiemeow chapter 12 . 3/30
Tyler intelligence range of a teaspoon
Wolfiemeow chapter 11 . 3/30
get your snacks ready people! We’re being hauled in for the long run!
Wolfiemeow chapter 6 . 3/30
WTH! Is uncle Waylon a vampire? Or knows about them? So many questions!
Wolfiemeow chapter 5 . 3/30
Yaaaaaasssss!
Wolfiemeow chapter 4 . 3/30
I hate Mike newton! He’s just so stuck up and pushy , always trying to get in the way of relationships!
BeeTawon chapter 43 . 2/23
This is setting up for some serious juicy revenge and I am LOVING IT. This was the most amazing slow burn author- amazing work.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 2/3
I thought she was wearing leggings not jeans?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 19 . 10/18/2020
I've been waiting for this since I found out who her uncle was. I was still not prepared and I hate that Blaire is having to go through this. That girl deserves sunshine and rainbows and everything good.
misckrista chapter 43 . 9/7/2020
im really interested in what will happen to blaire after she kills James and Victoria. Is she going to try reintegrating back into human life with the rest of the cullens? What will happen when edward leaves bella in new moon? I can't imagine blaire will be happy with that situation if she even is aware of it happening. I just have so many questions and I can't wait to see where you decide to go with the next instant! This was a wonderful fic!
misckrista chapter 42 . 9/7/2020
I just want good things for blaire, is that too much to ask?

But honestly, I hope life as a vampire for blaire isn't angst all the time. The ptsd my poor girl has...
misckrista chapter 41 . 9/7/2020
The pain and fear in this chapter? Heartbreaking

This is also one of the only scenes that I would KILL to see jasper's perspective on, including the aftermath where he begins pursuing james