Reviews for Saiyan Effect
Resurrection99 chapter 14 . 4/18
This was dope as hell.
sao for life chapter 14 . 4/5
This is another awesome story I'm loving the interactions and the mangling of the storyline (to the small degree that it's gone so far) hope this story and your other one continue for some time
Eins minus zwei chapter 10 . 3/14
saiyan "people" instead of race... stunted and short sighted "community" instead of species.. are you scared of something?
Eins minus zwei chapter 9 . 3/14
yea talking hours and hours about yourself (bragging) during a diplomatic mission is totally realistic...
Monster King chapter 14 . 2/26
Awesomeness
You stupid motherfuckers. Damn, batarians are dumbasses.
Why hell would humans use shitty mass relays in DBZ
humans can do KI too
Dorben chapter 6 . 1/26
Lmao West Kai bullying King Kai!

"Haha, look at you! You're dead, you fucking loser! Hahahaha"
Dorben chapter 4 . 1/26
Imagine trying to negotiate from a perceived position of weakness. If he REALLY wanted to ACTUALLY negotiate, he would have made his superiority clear. Well, ignorance is bliss. Or was bliss. If he wants to negotiate or be part of the negotiations in the future, he should probably brush up on how to actually do so.

Well, I type that, but I guess it's all already gone and done with.
Dorben chapter 2 . 1/26
King. Furry.
evattude chapter 14 . 1/4
Great chapter!
hogan24 chapter 14 . 1/1
when trunks faced down aria t cloak I amagined him like future trunks when facing down freezia and I loved it, beautifully done, great story, can't wait to see if you continue
Morbious20 chapter 14 . 12/23/2020
Outstanding chapter and story so far . I really hope you continue it and hopefully post again soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2020
To dxdragon3895
It was implied that Frieza's (ex)empire is from another galaxy, meaning that planet Vampa along with most Dbz planets other than Earth are probably from other galaxies. Additionally it's been years since Frieza had died from age, given Super!Broly was born around the same time Vegeta was born it means that unless Broly somehow managed to turn ssj blue before hand he would have died from old age. (Maybe he did learn ssj blue from Goku since Goku might occasionally visit him, hell he might be one of the saiyans in the Saiyan kingdom who just so happens to not participate in fighting)

Unfortunately that means Super!Broly is unlikely to involve himself in this story, either he died by age, is still standing and occasionally having visits from Goku or is currently living in the Saiyan kindgom... Which means Saren would have also considered him a threat anyways, disregarding the idea that he might use Super!Broly for his own purposes.

I wouldn't put it past the author to make the reapers have android powers though, they might learn of the idea after snooping around human territory eventually via indoctrination (But instead of trying to convince the engineers to do something stupid they would just simply listen in, might learn of Android 16 since Capsule Corp did fix him up during the Cell saga. Old records and schematics being forgotten in the archives and all...)