Reviews for Saiyan Effect
CALlC0 chapter 2 . 3/12
I feel like goku wouldn't need ssr to deal with gotenks. He was always stronger than them even when they were combined in like purely his base
haseosamaa chapter 14 . 3/12
FINISH , TOO BAD
E chapter 14 . 1/28
Well, I don't know if this will be continued, but what's written is pretty good.
cayd36 chapter 14 . 1/16
This is so good, please don't be dead.
N1cok chapter 1 . 1/7
This is one of those rare stories that I favourite.
N1cok chapter 14 . 1/7
This is a unique story that I would love to see continued. There is only one story similar to this that I have found. It's similar to this but instead of Dragon Ball it's Bleach.
N1cok chapter 2 . 1/7
Can't they just visit their loved ones in the afterlife? They can use instant transmission
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2021
So they offer the race with a history of planet trading a planet to be exiled to. They would be far better off doing their best to keep the news and information secret. It seems more like the Colonel or this alliance doesn't want the saiyans, even knowing their history and already facing a threat they can't beat. Seems pretty stupid and arrogant.
YeTianshi chapter 14 . 11/25/2021
I've really enjoyed reading this fic, hope you keep going until it's finally completed :D

P.S.
Do you still LIIIIIIVEEEEEE? XD
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 14 . 11/24/2021
This stupid ass site deleted this fic from my favorites not once but TWICE! DA FAQ?! I was check DB Z/S CCrossover just to find anything new. And I find I missed an awesome new chapter cause the guys and gals in charge of Patches and Updates for the Site...ARE MORONS! Anyways, great chapter bruh. I look forward to the next one. And WHY THE HELL ARNT THERE MORE DBS GOGETA OR BROLY CROSSOVER FICS NOT PAIRED WITH GT OR Z?! WHY ARE PRACTICALLY ALL AUTHORS THESE DAYS SO FUCKIN GENERIC AND UNORIGINAL?! NO CREATIVITY WHATSOEVER! JUST DO A COPY AND PASTE COPYCAT SHTICK AND CALL IT YOURS ON ANOTHER SITE U HACKS! Who knows...*shrugs*IT MIGHT LOOK BETTER! You are one author out of a few to actually write a DB Crossover like they havent givin up on givin a fuck about be original. The time travel or DB Crossovers that actually try to do a DB Z/S/GT timeline linking or insert properly are also part of ur category of author cause atleast they make canon interesting and NOT FORCED! We need more fics like this! It's refreshing to see u workin hard on writting a fanfic crossover like this one. It gives me hope for FanfictionDotNet. It somethin to be proud of. Keep up the good work bruh!
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 12 . 7/30/2021
Moooooooore!

antonio.cue.gervas chapter 8 . 7/30/2021
I'm liking Drescher more and more
D1rtyshad0w chapter 14 . 7/21/2021
need Moore I've reread this sooo many times it's a great fanatic for sure
LordLoverDuck chapter 14 . 7/11/2021
This is interesting, consider this fic watched.

So how close are Humanity and the Saiyans? is the number of half Human/Saiyans increasing by the year? will they remain separate races or with they eventually merge into one? also surprised that no one has brought up that Saiyans and Humans can interbreed and produce superior offspring.

looking forward to the next update
Dia Grail chapter 5 . 6/11/2021
"Are we going to use the dragon balls to bring the humans here back to life?

That's the plan, Goku confirmed. Why, what's the problem?"

Classic DB