Reviews for Over the Edge
Molly chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Hi! I just found your story, and am really enjoying it. It's been quite awhile, but I hope you finish it someday. It is very well written, all of the characters from the show written excellently! It feels like I am reading an actual episode. Keep up the great work!
Kssarah chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
I am enjoying your story, please continue.
bEc chapter 6 . 4/7/2003
Jenny seems like an interesting character. I hope she can find the way back before it's too late. Please write more soon; I can't wait.
Aurinko chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
The story is interesting and I'm enjoying reading it. It'd be nice to find a bit more about Jenny-all we know is that she's a lady with an easy life. It's great how Murphy's Law seems to apply on the plateau. Post your next chapter and don't leave us on a note like that! ;-)
fab chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
hadn't read any of the chapters until today and I find this story to be very exciting, its interesting that Roxton is more protective of Jenny than Challenger, even though it was Challenger who took Finn under his wing.

the only thing dissapointing so far is that I got to chapter five so quick and then it was over and now I have to wait! please post next chapter as quick as possible.
Kayla chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
Hi, I'd just like to let you know that I think that your story plot is really good. I'm into righting a little myself and I know a good story when I read one. The only bad thing that I can say is that i think that it could use a little more romance.(What can I say...I'm a romantic) I think a little more M/R would be just the thing!

Well, keep on writting.

Katrina chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
Please write some more, it's very enjoyable and well written. It would be such a shame if it wasn't finished.
Alanna chapter 5 . 3/25/2003
Don't stop writing! I'm anxious to see whre the fic goes! It's great so far! Good job!

Alanna :)
cairo chapter 5 . 3/25/2003
I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. Each one gets more and more interesting and keeps us wanting more.

bEc chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
wow. Good job, i enjoyed that story heaps. Your right, the ending was a bit sad but it was good.
bEc chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
great start. I cant wait for more.
Aurinko chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
I've enjoyed your story so far and it seems like a good start. It's nice that the explorers finally meet someone from their own time. Hope you update soon!
TLWROX chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
GREAT 1st chapter- would like to see where our explorers come in and also this 'dangergous man'. Great writing- can't wait for more. :) :) :)