Reviews for The Fire Within
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 2/8
Oooohhh yes! I've been looking for a fic like this! I love it!
bestary chapter 1 . 2/5
please update! im dying to know whats next
PinKrystal chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Damn you Rhaegar! Youre traitor, after Dany gives all to you, thats how you treat her? I wish Dany with Jaime instead. She will show you how ungrateful you are. Im not Rhaegar fans in this one. It just no, no, and no. I hope there is a man who really worth for Dany. Who loves her, Protect her, and not running for another woman cause damn prophecy
a lonely guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Incredible, a well done story i'm glad that i came upon it, please continue it soon
NessL chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
Dany's not in an easy position thanks to her dear husband. What a fool he is...
I love how you make your character act. It feels right.
Can't wait for another chapter!
lightwalnut64 chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
here's to hoping dany will beat rhaegar's ass to oblivion
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
i really, REALLY, loved this story! Please update !
rhaenyra targaryen chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
i hope daenerys will be queen at the end and tell every one what a whore lyanna stark truly is and the famous honor of stark be spoted. I never liked rhaegar and lyanna stark for me there are fools. but i hate much lyanna stark she is the cause of the rebellion all that for the precious lyanna cunt !
ouplease chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
This is my favorite fanfic right now i need more of this please
rhaenyra targaryen chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
i hope daenerys will take is revenge over this whore lyanna and tell everybody the slut she is !
Bella-swan11 chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
Daenerys must stop you, do not let this humiliation affect you. You are Daenerys of the Storm, mother of dragons and you carry dragon blood.
If your husband wants to humiliate you with that bitch Lyanna Stark, you're going to prove to everyone that what Fire and Blood means.
Now you must focus on recovering Visenyon, when you become his rider. It is time that you as the mother of dragons, recover your two dragons children.
If Rhaegar thinks he'll be happy with the fucking wolf, he's very wrong. First you will remove his dragon, you will take to your children and soon you will take away his right to govern.
You will not allow your children to have a Fuegoscuro rebellion. Just because Rhaegar wants a daughter with Lyanna Stark's dog.
After recovering Visenyon, you are going to start the game of thrones where you will win. First you must write to the Stark, informing them that if your daughter runs away, it is because she wants to open her legs to your husband Rhaegar.
This letter you must send it to Robert Baratheon, to understand the kind of bitch that is Lyanna Stark. You will not allow a rebellion, since the kingdoms are the right of your children.
You are the future queen of the 7 kingdoms, that will make it clear to Lyanna Stark. You will not share anything with her, if she wants to try to take your place.
You're going to destroy everything she wants to leave her as the whore who wants to open her legs to your husband Rhaegar. Because you will see that this news is heard in all 7 kingdoms, because no one humiliates Daenerys Targaryen.
You imagine Lyanna's expression, seeing the disgust in the face of her father and brothers. To know that she is the cause, that honor Stark be spotted. It will be a joy to see her suffer.
MEL chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
Update please! I'm so excited for Jaime.
Thornado chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Whoa, amazing start. I've never seen this plotline before, super excited to read more.
EyesLikeLiquidFire chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
Ugh I knew that moment was coming and it still made me cringe. Rhaegar is an idiot. He's going to pay for that dearly and I won't even care. I hope we see Jaime soon. Looking forward to his interaction with Dany.
jd chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
When will we see Dany and jaime together.. please update soon
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »