Reviews for Fine and Fun
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2020
As a fan of Moonlighting.. I loved this!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2020
Loved it! Beautiful writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2020
That was absolutely amazing!
I enjoyed every word of it. Both dates were so carefully crafted. How he show her that he can be in her world without an effort and she also could make him happy by sharing his favourites. I likes that you made her come down from her pedestal. David deserves nothing less. Really great story!
I wished you could have written more for them!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
Oh, I love your story so much! I couldn't stop reading it till I finish. You described everyone just the way any faithful fan would prefer to have them. Of course, it's obvious that the characters are from the alternative universe. But who knows if there hadn't been those perturbations during the series, maybe Maddie and David would have finally come to that.
But anyway you made it so perfect. Every word and every thought was in its place. And I would have loved too that the story lasted longer. Thank you for it.
And happy holiday season! Merry Christmas!
Maryval chapter 4 . 4/16/2018
Oh,my! What a wonderful story!I've just finished it and am practically speechless!
You certainly have a way with words and express the myriad of emotions that exist between these two characters so well.
I want to thank you must sincerely for penning such an exquisite ending! Sigh!
GentleReader chapter 4 . 3/1/2018
Nice job, Zuzu! You captured the tension between them so well, and your analysis of Maddie's emotions was really well-done. I was holding my breath when she turned her back on him in the office...but Phew! It all turned out OK.

I hope you'll write more for these two. It's been a long time since there's been good new fic for ML...maybe you'll start a trend! :)
GentleReader chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Wow! This really gets rolling quickly! I like how you've incorporated the show's dialogue, but your own is terrific too: "If you always do what you always did..."

Looking forward to seeing where this is going. Particularly interested to see where Annie's demise fits in. Perhaps a bit macabre, but can't say I'm sorry to see her go (or rather, sorry to see her never show up in the first place!).
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
Love! Keep writing!
Vikki56 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I have just refound moonlighting on you tube. Loved the first 3 series. But disappointed with later series so turned to fan fiction for better endings. Yours is one of the first and best fan fiction I have read. You really captured the essence of the characters and their interactions. Please write another one soon.
Lena Leest chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Been a Moonlighting fan since the show first aired in the 80's. So nice to read new fanfic about Maddie and David. I thought your story was excellent! Please write more!
olena2011 chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
Thank you very much for such a joy and great pleasure I had while reading your story! Wow, amazing rewrite, you absolutly nailed it!
beesnbears chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
Good to see a new story here! I sure miss those two kids...sigh...

You captured some really nice moments we've always craved. :) Fun read and fine take on what could've been.
MissLizzyJ chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
Ooh, I love this so much! What a great alternative to the Knocked Flat episode. The fanfic version of breaking the fourth wall was a nice touch. The conversation at the end was something that definitely should have happened sometime during the series, as opposed to what we got.
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
Happy Ending! Just the way it should be! I am looking forward to another story soon. Oh and glad you killed off Annie. YAYAYAYYA
BlueMoonFan chapter 4 . 8/19/2017
Nice job with this! You captured Dave and Maddie's characters very well, including the snarky dialog...this so could've been an episode, it was amazing. This is one of my favorite shows (watched it when I was a teenager and never stopped loving it) and it's so great to see a new story posted here. I hope you are inspired to write more for the fandom...maybe a follow-up fic to this one?