Reviews for Aeternum Tua
Absolutely LOVE it.
keelhaulrose chapter 2 . 6/5
I loved this beginning and hope you continue this in the future
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 5/25
i really want more of this, please continue :)
keikei313 chapter 2 . 3/18
I hope you update soon! This sounds very intriguing, and I didn't know I would like a Bucky/Hermione story but I think I'm going to end up loving it :) (it might become one of my favorite HP/Avenger crossover pairings)
GraceEliz chapter 2 . 3/4
I'm loving the Hermione/Bucky dynamic you seem to enjoy writing. Keep 'em up!
AliciaDawnCasey96 chapter 2 . 2/20
I'm not usually big on crossovers but this looks interesting!
Lionhearted21 chapter 2 . 2/7
Never imagined a HP/MCU crossover like this before, but it's so interesting! Leaves a lot of possibilities for how Hermione and Bucky meeting changes the past . . . or future.
Jo chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh I loved this already!
Fatalromance chapter 2 . 1/28
IMegan really enjoying this. Can't wait to read more
theundyinglands chapter 2 . 1/28
Eeeppp ! I am so happy that you updated :) This chapter was as amazing as the first one. I am not only super eager to see how Hermione and Bucky behave around each other, but also to find out exactly how Hermione's 'time-accident' works. Hope you update again as soon as possible :)
GaeilgeRua chapter 2 . 1/27
Well, she stayed for longer the second time and was gone less between times, but I have a feeling that that's not going to be the case every time. I love the way you've written Bucky, he's so authentic. And yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the whiskey that helped him with her story. The first chapter was fun because of the action and the suspense of where she'd end up the first time, but I really like this chapter because Bucky and Hermione get to spend time together and learn more about each other.
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 1/27
I love the snarkiness from both Harry and Hermione towards Kingsley at the beginning. It's fitting for both of them. The way you've described her travelling is well done and fits with the changes that the Tesseract would make. It's a good thing for Hermione that Bucky isn't an act first ask questions later kind of guy.
peachx89 chapter 2 . 1/27