Reviews for Desperate Measures
Guest chapter 28 . 3h
I am loving this story
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 28 . 6h
I so do love a good chapter to read. Keep up the good work and as always keep it coming
silverangel116 chapter 28 . 13h
the action is leading up, can't wait.
Erielaw chapter 9 . 15h
Intriguing story,
phoenix-rob chapter 28 . 15h
great update
RBK16 chapter 28 . 17h
Incredible, I hope that they get to flee and that they live a time out of school before they are discovered, I would like to read about it ...
lovian chapter 28 . 17h
Great chapter! I love that you update so regularly. Your story is so exciting, and it keeps surprising me! I really feel for Harry, he felt so depressed and finally found somewhere he belonges (or rather someone he belongs with) but is running really the best option?
Guest chapter 28 . 17h
Too bad Scabbers ran away, Harry could have caught him for Sirius... But now we know that something's gonna happen before Christmas, at least I don't think Harry's really gonna leave permanently. Or maybe he'll try and Snape will find them... And what about Ron and Hermione? Will he confide in them?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 28 . 19h
guilty conscience
Lasciella chapter 27 . 7/14
I'm really enjoying this story, thank you so much for writing it :)
gginsc chapter 27 . 7/12
Point for Harry!
iPod reader chapter 27 . 7/11
There's more than one way to skin a cat, hopefully Harry will provide answers soon, rather alive than through death, but I'm surprised that Snape hadn't found the letter that Sirius supposedly dropped with the disarming spell.
silverangel116 chapter 27 . 7/10
great chapter!
Another wonderful chapter! I absolutely love this story, and how you write! The chapter lengths are just right as well, and I can’t wait for the next one!

Keep up the amazing work,
-Gryffindor pride is the best pride.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 27 . 7/9
Oh good point Harry. Severus listen to WHAT Harry is saying.

"Very well, but it would be wise for you to remember that the man nearly shot you. Even though you managed to escape that time, you may not always be so fortunate. Do you really expect that so many people would believe Black to be guilty if he was not?"

At these words, the boy glared coldly at Severus.

"There have been many times where people have believed me to be something that I'm not based on evidence that they did not fully understand. Think about that, Professor."