Reviews for Before the Party
More please
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 9/1
I want part two
Can’t wait to see what happens! I always love it when scarlet see what she has in front of her!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Give me my next chapter. I love this. It is amazing and why had no one done this before. I can even feel the lust that was going on during the party. I love it please update
Caroline chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I love this story! Please update soon, I cant wait till the next chapter.
katladyd chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
LOVED THIS! Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Please continue
sj372419 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Great take on the what ifs, like what if rhett had let Scarlett explain would it been different? LUV it!
sarah.shilo chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
This is absolutely fun! Waiting for the M part.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Nice! I love the THIS part! Please do write a part two!
heresvivi chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Yay! This is fantastic! I could feel the giddy excitement and anticipation that Scarlett and Rhett were experiencing while attending the party. I love how you have interrupted the events that would have eventually led to more heartache and suffering for both of them. You have managed to turn this event in the lives of Rhett and Scarlett into a breathless and sexy romantic turning point for them instead of a sad and devastating irrevocable division. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I like your story, some hapiness to change and maybe a new baby , a boy a little rhett they will both cherished, maybe rhet could show the world to scarlett (she was too passionate for life to stay all her life with only atlanta and tara to see and beside she needs to educate herself, rhett is very weel educated, curious for all, clever, adventurous and only a woman like him can match him, she need to see the old world, learn elegance, other culture and history and learn by a man like rhett who make life so bright and lively is the best) rhett is a winner, handsome, clever but also a complex man with friends in every couch of population from thieves to prince, they all love him. he was a gambler, and adventurer , a gold digger, a pirate, a blockrunner, a buisnessman, he has little scrupule follow only his law, can be very dangerous when threatened and with a woman like scarlett at his side , life will be better, they will be a force to be reckoned and can built an empire with their fortune, their child, their ambitious and their love.
Kat chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
THIS is so good! As much as I think "that night" needed to happen it's better this way - sort of in reverse, and this means he should still be there in morning. Would love to see another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Nice story, thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Nice! Eagerly awaiting ch2...