Reviews for Ardent Shine the Stars
Helen chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Author, WHY DO YOU BLATHER ON AND ON AND ON JUST WRITE THE STORY! KEEP Alll your personel crap out of here! We come here or fanfiction NOT YOUR comments!JEEEEZZZZZ!
Arya chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
I'm sorry, I just don't like this story. Legolas is strong, handsome quick with thebow, and smart. He can't be weak and slow!
Immortal Inheritance chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Oh my goodness, these stories are so good! Please keep writing more!
TheLastRose chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
(Smiles shyly) I hope its not to late to review this beautiful story...I would have reviewed earlier but... Well, yah... I loved your story! It gave me plenty of smiles and a new way at looking at some things. Thank you, thank you, thank you, you've helped me in more ways then you know. Now that I think about it Gwilwileths do fly higher.
Ne'ith5 chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
This is the second story I have read of yours about the Royal Mirkwood family, I like just about everyone the jury is still out about Queen Thilómë .

Celebrían could be considered a tad condescending most people that have never faced hardship are to a certain degree, and a friend should know this, especially considering how very old they all are.

Thilómë is just as condescending toward Celebrían is worse I am in pain and I have suffered so this gives me the right to despise and dislike you. My pain gives me the right to belittle you you need to understand.

Thilómë needs to grow up, people judge whether or not you want them to just as she is judging her one time friend, I feel sorry for the Mirkwood queen over her loses but I dislike her as a character.

I do like everyone else you write their personality's with deft and sure touches even Thilómë is achingly human with her fears and pettiness.

Lest you think I hate Thilómë, I don't she is a good mother to stay in pain for the sake of her loved ones, she can also see the twins as delightful despite their annoying prank playing.

I like Elrond, and bless you for Thranduil, as you have written him a loving noble and kind ruler, and father. I don't however think of Mirkwood as rustic, I see their life as simply less hidebound. Or prehaps like the Royal palaces of Versailles in France during the reign of The Sun King.

To put it bluntly I like your stories it takes a good writer to make the reader either respond either negatively or positively which you have done. Please keep writing and I promise I won't go one and on again about poor Queen Thilómë again.

By the way you have the honor of my longest review.
mou chapter 11 . 5/3/2005
your friend doesn't have to understand every pain personally to still remain your friend. why can't Thilome take comfort for what it is instead of twisting it into something else? sympathy is not where near pity, nor does it have to be condescending. i wouldn't know where i world would be if not for sympathy. to me it's the first step to compassion.
mou chapter 9 . 5/3/2005
yes, wash your father's mouth with soap little legolas
mou chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
lol, that's some good excuse Aldandil gave.
mou chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
too cute, too cute, too cute.
mou chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
lol, a drunk baby legolas would be rather funny.
mou chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
is it so hard for elves to live without light?
mou chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
hopefully no one is seriously hurt or ill.
mou chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
lol, bad cereal indeed.
mou chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
i hope both legolas and his mother get better soon.
mou chapter 1 . 5/3/2005