Reviews for Amber vs Chaos
Pyriel CZ chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Parody, yes, definitely parody. They behave like five years. But it was so hilarious :-)

possum attack? I laughed several minutes :-DD
rabio chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
nice tips, both these ones and the last ones!

btw, Mandor is Dara's step-son, so he never would have been "her baby"
psi-star-psi chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hehe, that's great. I especially love the mix-and-match hellride words. _
Bagge chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
"What villainy was this? His precious yogurt was gone"

"the royal death howl."

Wonderful! Funny! A worthy parody of the Amber chronicals. This can only mean another patternfall war, i am afraid.
Cynewulf chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
I thought I had reviewed this ages ago *confused* Well, nevermind, I'll do it now, then... I've never thought I'd say 'poor Fiona' (she's my least favorite Amberite), but here we are: POOR FIONA! :D
I like the part when Corwin grins like a kid, unable to accept that
a)Fiona doesn't like shopping
b)Fiona doesn't like *him*
And his mammoth ego :D
Sometimes I think Corwin and Dara really deserved each other ;) At least they'd have fun shopping in young adult stores together *grin*
"Fiona, princess of Amber and very possibly the smartest one in the family, holding a fitting room door closed for her idiot brother. " - gotta love this :)
And Corwin noticing the ice-cream just made me choke :D
Edmund Barimen chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Well, that was quite nice to read. I particularly enjoyed the idea of Chaos mothers giving their unruly children the Evil Eye. And the opposable fins, of course.
I'm curious as to the topic of the next chapter...
Misura chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
A very funny parody of the invasion of Amber, though if I were to like Bleys, I might have felt a tad bit insulted. (I don't like Bleys though, and I don't know anyone who does, but ah well.) I loved Despil and Mandor playing commentor on the match between Merlin and Jurt. That, amongst other things, made this chapter once again both humorous annd original. An interesting set of tips too. :D
Misura chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
*snorts and bursts out giggling* Poor Benedict! I felt quite sorry for him at the end, though I do hate people who let their yogurt go 'fuzzy' in a fridge they share with other people. ; A funny and original idea for a fic. *runs off to read chapter two, ignoring her sudden urge to go grab some lunch* :)
yavanna chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
LOVED the "Hamburger" one. Hysterical. Thought the characterization was too far off on the other ones to make it work. Loved the "how to" sections, though.
The Blue Robed One chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
i enjoyed your first story. the subject is just so weird and amusing that it inivites one to read on.
Dragon Hunter1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
Very amusing. There are a couple things I'd like to point out.
1. Corwin lived on shadow Earth for 900 years, I think he knows how to use an escalator.
2. whatever money they have changes as they cross shadow (that is if they add it into the equation).
I too like Aber. The twins too. Unfortunately, i think Aber is the traitor. And whatever happened to all these siblings? Chaos and Amber is taking forever to come out in paperback! What are they doing? If they don't publish it soon I'll have to make a hellride of my own, and it won't be pretty.
Jet Dragon chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
I almost fell off of my chair, I laughed so hard reading that! And those tips are priceless, and so true to the series!
Ophelia Glace chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
lmao! and the ten useful tips are, of course, well, useful! _ and yes, it really doesn't matter which one, does it?
Ophelia Glace chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
curses. tofu review. _
Edmund Barimen chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
I love the slapstick effect of knowing what will happen to Benedict on page 2, yet reading on for a full two pages before it actually happens without losing the tension. Great!

And yes, Mandor is cool.

Pity electricity doesn’t work in Amber: I would also have liked a chapter on How to Change a Lightbulb...