Reviews for Amber vs Chaos
Cynewulf chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
God, I want more of this, I really do! I loved the first chapter better (but that's probably because of your writing of dear Benedict - and his *choke* cloak, hehehe), but the second one is great too. Dumb Blays and all *grin*. Oh and "time-honored strategy called Perhaps-If-I-Circle-Long-Enough-He’ll-Get-Motion-Sickness-Before-I-Do." LMAO!
Dragon Hunter1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Yes this was one of the most entertaining things I have read. I love the twist at the end of the first chapter. The list was also great. I have already applied at least four in my own story.
rct chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
Thank you for mentioning me, it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside! lmao! This chapter was great! I loved the 10 Useful Tips; I'll be sure to employ them. I eagerly await your next installment. This story is definitely going on my favorites list.
ManofPeace88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
hahahahahahahahahahah!
Badhbh Catha chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
OO, this is lots of fun. Great characterization, very humorous. I especially liked the different opening of the refridgerator descriptions. I think maybe you shouldn't post it under the 'Amber v. Chaos' idea, as it might be even funnier without being looked at directly as a comparison. Benedict was delightful, and his reaction at the yogurt... very funny. I look forward to reading the next of these.
rct chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my din that was so frigging funny! *falls over crying* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, do another one, do another one!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2