Reviews for If Only
DianeJasmine chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Sadness.

Major sadness.

I don't like depressing stories. I also think that Oliver does not deserve to have a friend that I am pretty sure comited suicide.

If I DID like depressing stories though... this one was amazing.

Have I mentioned Major Sadness?

K
copperflame chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I must say, Fred and George steal the show. Gotta love those two.
erosgirl chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
wow...That's...cool, sad, faintly disturbing, and a great read. I love this story. I like that it was centered on Oliver. I loved the twins. Very funny. I liked how you included events from the book from a different POV. I liked your Snape. He wasn't the usual cruel, sadistic, chauvinist Slytherin Head we see from Harry's POV. This was great. But I wonder...Is that all of the story? It just seems hard to tell if it's the end. What happened to Sam? Also, this so realistic that I have to wonder...Is this based on personal experience? Sorry if that was rude.
SatanSaphire chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
Isn't there a song called "If Only?" I don't now. I absolutely love your story. I hope Sam and Oliver end up together. I think it would be an interesting twist if both Oliver and Sam join He-who-must-not-be-named. well anyways write more. This is a great story.
Aerandirien chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Hey, is this the end? I'd kinda like to know what happenes to Sam. By the way, SatanSaphire told me to read this as she knows I'm a huge Oliver Wood fan (And have been since 1998, he's a great character in the book. ) I'm glad to see someone writing about him. Good Job.

~ Moony
noo chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
If I am reading this right... you have it set in Harry's 3rd year... Did Oliver graduate in the third or the fourth book? I don't really know... plz email me...
IngeniousIdea chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Yay! You put this up! I'm glad you decided to. :D

As I said before, very good (!). Especially the characterization - fits in exactly with how the book portrays everyone! And the narrative manages to be humorous at some points and serious at others. Great job!
SatanSaphire chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Great story. My friends only recently took a great deal of time convincing me that "Oliver Wood" was hot. So this is the first Oliver fic I have read. I really like it. I'm going to have to tell them about this story. I think your wrote the twins' characters perfectly. Update ASAP. Please read my fic. It's a Draco/OC. It's my first. Again great job. It's amazing.