Reviews for Of Knights and Honor
crimsonscorpion chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I like it! I just love Quistis fics... hehe... anyway I hate rinoa too... Quistis should've been the main female character in FFVI...
Wild Blueberries chapter 21 . 1/20/2005
I'd have to say, this and 'Put Your Hand in Mine' are possibly the best Final Fantasy 8 romance stories ever written. Congratulations on a beautifully written fic.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 21 . 10/18/2004
O! MUSH! XP I would read the rest of your stories n all of that, BUT i have homework to see to. so... later.
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
0 They left Rinoa BY HERSELF? *bangs head* STOOBID!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
0 OMG! IS SEIFER HER BRO? ... XD
Cristal Ball chapter 21 . 7/26/2004
I love this story too! You're a great writer, and woman! Don't you dare write a Squinoa or I'll -shakes fist- _;
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 21 . 12/5/2003
I LOVE YOU! I know I've told you before, but i do. And i love your stories! DON'T DO A SQUINOA! PLEASE DON'T DO A SQUINOA! I HATE RINOA! OK thats out of my system.
Zanna
P.S. Have I told yo lately I love you?
Kriger chapter 21 . 6/5/2003
Continue the qualls :) There's too many squinoas about :)

Great end :)
Dark Phoenix chapter 21 . 6/5/2003
For your last question: Hyne forbid! Have you lost your mind? Aren't there enough out there?

Please NO-O-O-O! A thousand times NO!

Do a Selvine, do a Cidea, do a Zelphie, do a Seifer/Zell if you are so inclined... But not a Squinoa! No ahh!

And yes, this was a loverly fic with a loverly conclusion. Had me worried for a while, but things turned out just fine.

BTW, why was the light blinding? For a while, I thought Quistis regained her sight. ;
Dark Phoenix chapter 20 . 6/5/2003
I think you wrote this in a big rush... coz sometimes I'm not sure who hit who! ; Nevertheless the end was touching and fitting. _
les chapter 21 . 6/3/2003
aww, that was sweet. personally, don't like squinoas but hey, you're the one who's writing it so it's your choice. but can you please, please, please finish between you and me first? :D
les chapter 21 . 6/3/2003
Lucentia chapter 21 . 6/3/2003
This was great,I loved it,I loved the ending and I loved everything of it)Oh well,I don't really like Squinoas that much and I don't read them,but if it's your wish,then of course)(although you're the best Quall writer out there,so don't stop writing Qualls)
ez kid chapter 21 . 6/2/2003
Great story. ending's a bit rushed though (did you intentionally keep seifer oblivious to who quistis really was?)
sailorjr5 chapter 21 . 6/2/2003
o that was such a great ending *tear* I love it so much. A good ending to a good fic! . . .I don't read squinoa's, but I suppose you could write one. . . .you are such a talented writer. Whatever you do, please keep writing . . ~*love and moonpower*~