Reviews for Divergent
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 1/31/2018
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 1/31/2018
Who is that Voice talking to Haru?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 1/31/2018
WOW! She Finally Revealed her true mindset!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 1/31/2018
awesomesauce! I can hardly wait to read more!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 1/31/2018
WOW! AMAZING!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 1/31/2018
COOL! A Girl Who DOESN'T want a Quirk, but has one anyways!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
ALL RIGHT!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Holy time skip Batman.

You NEED to rewrite this entire chapter. From the ground up. You skipped so much info it's not even funny.

Not only is the OC suddenly in UA, with no explanation given on how she went from accepted into her preferred school to being in UA. But she is suddenly Recovery Girl's protege? With no explanation for how that happened?

It's like you skipped a chapter or something.

And it get's worse; You broke one of the basic rules of writing in ANY point of view; Don't change the POV. Ever. That's not just me talking; any professional editor would hold you to that standard.

If you write in first person write ONLY from the view point of the that one character for the entire story. Why? Because it's consistent, just plain looks better and ensures the flow of the story is maintained without confusing or breaking the immersion of the reader.

If you don't want to be limited to only one characters view point don't write in first person. It's that simple.

Now, before you accuse me of being mean, trolling or flaming; look at my profile. Look at what I have written. Then ask yourself; am I being mean, or am I trying to help and pass on my experience to help you becoming the amazing writer you can be?
Vedahzii chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
rocky start in the beginning chapters, but it seems you found a rhythm in your story. hope to see more
Silversun XD chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
this is real interesting :D

please continue
sakuraddiction chapter 6 . 9/19/2017
And the plot thickens! I'm super curious about the relevance of that Fujiwara clan as well as the voice that Haru is hearing. I wonder if they're connected in some way? I guess we'll find out as the story goes along lol

Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! :)
Marty Cipher chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
I don’t understand. Is it Haru and Midoriya? Or is it not?
sakuraddiction chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
ahhh, Haru and Deku are so cute together! I'm really excited to see what you have in store for them next, as well as how Haru will handle how injured Deku gets after his match. Great work!
MarvelGeek13 chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update :)
Grenobi chapter 5 . 8/20/2017