Reviews for Growin' up Guardian
MrsPandaBrowncoat chapter 36 . 7/18/2018
Wow, what a great story! I think I read the whole thing within 24 hours. I’m not a great fan of the whupping, but in this context with the characters and environment, it makes sense, and I think it works. I’m also totally unsurprised that Peter gets into a lot of trouble growing up. Looking at how he turns out it would be very odd if he didn’t.
I’m really looking forward to reading your next updates.
Ponygirlrunner25 chapter 35 . 7/15/2018
Poor Kraglin and Peter too! I'd hate to be in Peters shoes! There'll be one pissed off Yondu if he finds out the truth.
Thankyou for another brilliant chapter.
XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX:-)
Ravennight2641 chapter 5 . 7/10/2018
I don't normally leave reviews in response to someone else's comment on here but, dude, PaigeCrisan, calm down. This author typically updates about once a month. The last update was made June 29th. It hasn't been very long. She will update, just have a little patience.
CoteWolf chapter 36 . 7/9/2018
UPDATE!
CoteWolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
noooo YOU HAVE TO COMPETE THIS
lauralydney chapter 36 . 7/4/2018
Crap I caught up lol.
Aaaaaah! Yondu crying over Kraglin KILLED ME. Im so hyped for what happens next... Now what do I do with my life?
lauralydney chapter 35 . 7/4/2018
Omg I only have one chapter left. This one is so sad! ( which is fricken amazing!). Awweee Kraglin! I'm gonna go ahead and just die now.
lauralydney chapter 33 . 7/2/2018
OKaY NO. JUST FuCKiNG NO.
You dont understandddd how amazing this is (but I think you do and hope you do).
Ive been holding back reviewing before this chapter is over (im at the part where yondu asks peter to show the man how he was punished).
I fricken couldnt. This is just too amazing. I've been freaking out and trying not to fangirl too loud as to not wake anyone. For the love of pizza, please message me so I can just go over everything I loved about this with you because its the stupidest thing that I can't leave a review more than once on this chapter. Im freaking out so much and already told like 2 of my friends " YOU HAVE TO READ THIS FIC!"
Sorry for the language. I have no coherent way to put it because I'm still freaking out and have to keep reading. I hope you find this review more amusing than annoying haha
lauralydney chapter 32 . 7/2/2018
Thank you for the warning ***things!
(Okay but my eyes skimmed through it anyway lol).
I' .okay. ByePeter'sInnocence haha. Also, im sorry for spamming you with comments. You said you liked comments but I might be overdoing it (your story just makes me so happy my bad)
lauralydney chapter 31 . 7/2/2018
*crosses fingers*
I love this story but please let there be no smut lol.
I loved that convo about peter beinng the only one with his own ship! Aw
Introvertingeverywhere chapter 35 . 7/2/2018
I absolutely adore this story! Thank you for writing this, the world needs more teenaged Quill fanfics
lauralydney chapter 30 . 7/1/2018
Awwww peter leaving makes it so sad! I hope they make up quickly from the fight. My heart broke omg such great writing
Ravennight2641 chapter 36 . 7/1/2018
Oh my gosh! What a great chapter. I loved getting to read Yondus point of view. The fact that he completely recognizes the fact that he tends to go soft on quill when compared to the rest of the crew was absolute genius. It's like we got to see a side of the captain that, though hinted at, was never confirmed before. His affirmation on his love for his boys was just absolutely wonderful, and him crying over a hurt Kraglin was just absolutely heart breaking. This was quite possibly one of my favorite chapters yet. You truley have mastered all of these characters voices and I can't wait to read more! :)
lauralydney chapter 29 . 7/1/2018
Okay I really do love seeing how teenage quill and yondo interact ( and Krag). Its so well written and believable.
But I won't lie.
I REALLY miss kid pete. There was so much fluff haha. That will forever be my favorite part of the story. With that said...I do have some ideas and hopes for older Quill lol. And omg I seriously hope you don't write Yondu's death because I might never stop sobbing lol. Aaaaah whyyyy yonduuu noooo
lauralydney chapter 27 . 7/1/2018
Wow. Powerful chapter. Very touching ending. I definitely hate perverts and love how this concluded.
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »