Reviews for Growin' up Guardian
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 12/21/2020
I like Yondu's handling of his crew and protecting of Peter.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Great representation of Yondu.
PaciParty chapter 28 . 11/17/2020
I love this story so much. If I had been around when you were still updating it, you bet you would’ve had my support on every chapter. It’s so well written and just funny. You write everyone so well. Thanks!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/26/2020
Hi I’ve read your story so many times. Love the father son, and brother brother aspect. I really hope that you come back to it. I was really looking forward to the brother brother fall out and the reconciliation.
TroublemakerFrog chapter 38 . 9/13/2020
I keep reading this story over and over again, please continue it
Guest chapter 38 . 9/1/2020
Hey i know you havent updated this in ages but i just found it and enjoyed it all so much! Love your writing style, its concise but it never feels rushed and im always anticipating whats gonna happen next. Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Hi, I know it’s been a long time since you started writing this. This wanted to say I’m completely hooked and heartbroken at where it left off. The brothers are in the middle of a fight and I want them to reconcile. Please come back to this story! It’s sooo good!
fandomroleplayer7633 chapter 5 . 6/30/2020
Protective Kraglin.
fandomroleplayer7633 chapter 4 . 6/30/2020
I laughed at when Yondu became surprised as soon as Peter told his father what happened.
fandomroleplayer7633 chapter 3 . 6/30/2020
Awe ;; I love Yondu so much!
fandomroleplayer7633 chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
I can tell this is going to come out pretty great! I absolutely love the interactions between Yondu and Peter!
kittyranma chapter 38 . 4/30/2020
Interesting, I can't wait for the part.
Thisisafakename chapter 37 . 1/2/2020
Hello again! I am really sorry that people were giving you hell for not updating. I don't get why people are like that. But amazing chapter as always! Thanks for putting up with people's crap so that others can still enjoy your stories!
Thisisafakename chapter 29 . 1/2/2020
Hi! I know its been two years, but I just found your fic. IT. IS. AMAZING. I can never wait to read what happens next and all the fluff scenes kill me every single time. I just wanted to say thank you for writing this and have a good year!
AnimationNut chapter 38 . 12/4/2019
Peter really messed up with his relationship with Kraglin, huh? Kraglin's certainly doesn't seem like he'll cover for him any more.

I don't know if you're still accepting prompts, but if you are, maybe a chapter about the fallout of Peter's massive lie if Yondu finds out. Or if Peter and Kraglin get into a really serious fight and Yondu has to interfere.

Thanks so much for writing! I love reading about the relationship between Yondu, Peter and Kraglin, and I'm interested to see where this goes.
624 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »