Reviews for Growin' up Guardian
AnimationNut chapter 37 . 12/4/2019
Oh man.

This whole four-part series was definitely intense. That guilt is definitely going to eat at Peter, and I can only imagine what will happen if Yondu ever finds out he lied.

And Kraglin really does care for Peter, and it's heartbreaking that there's now a rift in their relationship, even if Peter doesn't necessarily know about it yet.

Great job!
AnimationNut chapter 33 . 12/4/2019
That is definitely the last time Peter tries something like that. The audacity.

And having to prove that he was punished adequately-that was harsh. But it probably saved him from something much worse.
AnimationNut chapter 27 . 12/4/2019
Peter acted valiantly, if maybe not smartly, and I'm glad it all worked out in the end.

I love how Peter thinks he's either going to killed or whipped and Yondu's bewildered, "There's more than two outcomes for this stunt."

Great job!
AnimationNut chapter 16 . 12/4/2019
I'm sure both Kraglin and Peter will be watchful of their language after this.
AnimationNut chapter 15 . 12/4/2019
Yondu definitely abuses this piece of knowledge.

I love the more playful interactions between these two.
AnimationNut chapter 13 . 12/4/2019
"Same reason I'm gonna be tougher on you. Y'r'both worth it."

One of my favourite lines from this fic.
AnimationNut chapter 12 . 12/4/2019
Getting a broken limb healed in just days is a pretty solid deal. Though I'm sure he wishes he hadn't climbed the ship in the first place.
I love the little exchange between Peter and Kraglin at the end.
AnimationNut chapter 8 . 12/4/2019
Peter might make it a lot easier on himself if he didn't backtalk and listened to orders. But then again, his comments are pretty witty, and he wouldn't be Peter without a smart mouth.
AnimationNut chapter 7 . 12/4/2019
Aw this is super sweet. I honestly had no idea there was such a thing as Campbell's Chicken and Stars, so I learned something.
AnimationNut chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
I've read this whole story before, and this remains to be one my favourite chapters. I just love imagining Yondu prowling the ship for Peter and growing increasingly agitated when he can't find him. And Yondu making a point to his crew that Peter is his responsibility and no one is allowed to put a hand on him-perfect.
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
I always wondered how Peter reacted immediately after being abducted. This is a great take on it, and Yondu would definitely be sympathetic to the boy's circumstances. Especially considering he knows why he's been sent to pick up Peter in the first place.

Thanks for writing!
lila thunderstorm chapter 37 . 10/25/2019
This was amazing, as always!

Listen: Anyone who hates on your work is an idiot. Don't listen to them; how could they critisize a story so amazing, and so well written?
Scottyarabian chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
I love these stories!
MazikeenWolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
reread the story still love its. it's well written. cant wait for you to update.
FandommGirl chapter 38 . 7/22/2019
Hello Molli3 !it's a very long review x) and Before I say anything I wanted to tell you that my english is alright but not perfect so If I do some mistakes you know why because you have right here a french girl who is in love with your fanfiction and I'm going to tell you why right now !Okay so I don't know if you are still writting this beautiful story or if you stopped in any case I hope you will see this review because you deserve it ! So one or two weeks ago I was looking for a movie to watch and I've always wanted to watch The guardians of the galaxyit was my first Marvel I was very excited haha xDso I did and I watched the vol.1 AND I LOVED IT and the next day I watched the vol.2 AND I LOVED IT AND CRIED SO MUCH...Omg since the vol.1 Yondu was one of my fav characters and I was so happy to see him even more present in the vol.2 ! But sooo disappointed to see him DIE! I was so sad and angry at the same time and then it became an obsession and I really wanted to imagine maybe the past of Yondu or of QuillYondu so I search a fanfiction about it and then I saw your fanfiction I clicked on it and wooawww I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL ! You respected the characters, how they talk, think, act !I have so much to say ! Like for me you imagined very perfectly how Quill grew up with the Ravagers and the relationship between Yondu and him and with Kraglin ! Everything is perfect really, like how Peter would have been when he was little and then teenager and now almost an adult ! You really respected the character of Yondu and I appreciate it same for Kraglin or Peter or even the crew ! I'm very impressed of that fanfic on how you take time for it to write it even with your work, like for one chapter you've said that you wrote the chapter during a break at your work...* applause*. Really I love your fanfic I hope that you still have the motivation to continue until the end and If can help you for the motivation I'm here! I would have loved to be there for this fanfic since the beginning but I've never watched the movies before but here I am now a little late x) but present for the ending !This review is very long and I'm sorry about that but really this fanfic is gold ! So I'm going to talk about the last chapter!chap.38) Snarf is a really good name for a dog and I can really see Quill like a dog person and Yondu too hahaa ! But that scene with Kraglin ! woaw I felt some emotions! It's heartbreaking to see Kraglin so...Angry at Peter, I can understand him though he has scars because of him, he didn't tell the truth to Yondu to protect Peter AGAIN and he seems tired of it but woaw when he twisted Peter's arm...I felt bad and sad for hey its the story and like it too ! I wonder if they are going to be like before even if I doubt itx) I would like to see Yondu point of view about it like did he noticed that they are not the same to each other since the day of the accident?
OK SO I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU SEE THIS REVIEW I LOVE YOUR FANFIC VERY MUCH YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED ! LOT OF LOVE FROM ME YOUR FRENCH READER XOXOXOXOXOXO !
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »