Reviews for Weddings and Wives, Shotguns and Knives
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I almost feel for Knives.

Good fun!
Katie chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wahahahahaha! I loved this! It was way too funny! Also I loved, that Wolfwood was alive! I don't care how or why, that he is makes it just that much better.
Moonclaw chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wait, what? It was Milly and Wolfwood's wedding right? Ok just wanted to get that straight...great story! very funny!
millyfan chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
This is great! LOL I'm surprised I haven't read it before.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
LOL! Great fic!
KS Claw chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
ROFLHGO! BWAHAHAHAA! I haven't seen all of Trigun as you know, only the first 3 eps, but...THIS WAS GREAT! A nice change from your other stories Kris! Do more!
nosekizzie chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Haha! That is so cute _ I loved it. Kudos! :D
Irena K chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Snerk. Also, snicker.

Someone should really tell Knives to listen first, jump to conclusions and heavy weaponry later.
PyroSprite64 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
*Laughs* oh man, this is great. You worked it out wonderfully. Had me going all the way to the end. You did this VERY well. COngrats! _ Peace and good writing, \m/ -_- \m/
blue red and grey chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
*falls over in a fit of giggles* D That was great! I really loved it. 3 Who woulda thought Knives would have crashed our beloved Bokushi-san's wedding with Milly-chan? *snickers insanely* job! Hope to see more stories like this out there from you!
Sage SK chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Bua ha ha! Brilliant, mi amiga, brilliant! Loved your play on the paragraphs. Sure had me thinking there for a while. ;) *then pauses* Hope there would be donuts at the reception. XD
Jaz who never signs in chapter 1 . 3/6/2003

I enjoyed. I enjoyed a good bit. ::chews on Lady Sharpe:: Knives. was very amusing. Yay. X3
Jaina chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Snicker. This fic inspires much snickering. I love Knives' dogged determination to stop the wedding along with his polite exit once he figured things out. I was a little confused even at the end-I didn't quite get that it was Milly and Wolfwood getting married instead of a double wedding or something. But then again, that's probably just me being tired and silly. _ Bravo. Lovely work. Hope to see more from you.