Reviews for Handling a Dark-Lord Wannabe
Tweak Tweak chapter 8 . 1/1
Are you planning on continuing eventually? It's just such a well written piece and I've really enjoyed it.
HpMarrzi chapter 8 . 12/2/2019
Continue
Kyrie Twilight chapter 8 . 9/6/2019
Please please please update this fucking fantastic story.
FangLup chapter 8 . 7/18/2019
Please, tell me you will continue this story... ?!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 8 . 7/13/2019
this is positively brilliant. I love Hermione I don't give a shit attitude. it so great I hope you will find your muse and will continue someday.
Cutie Bunny chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Absolutely hilarious and well written!
TheWolfAmongYou chapter 8 . 4/13/2019
Plz keep writing! It’s so good!
woeismexoxo chapter 8 . 3/29/2019
I just stumbled upon this gem and binge read it for a few hours. I love Hermione's devil may care attitude and I'm really hoping you would be able to update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2019
I love your story (especially the personality of the characters) and hope you continue to write it. I would like to see where you're going with yoùr storyline.
Cassie-011 chapter 8 . 2/19/2019
Wow... I like this, but these peolple are really pushing the women at home a lot more then they ever did in 40's.. makes me want to pull my hair out that every person in this story is thinking like that... I do like it tho
greenteawithhoney chapter 8 . 1/17/2019
Looking forward to the next chapter!
ChloeViolette chapter 8 . 12/5/2018
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I just love renegade Hermioned, and the plot is so original!
ArkaFa chapter 8 . 11/30/2018
This story is so much fun! I love your Hermione, so jaded and gutsy.
Sakuralover4ever chapter 8 . 11/27/2018
This is absolutely brilliant! Super excited for the next chapter!
Kneazle chapter 8 . 11/18/2018
I just wanted to drop in a line here and say (beyond how much I'm enjoying an IDGAF Hermione), that I think you're doing a marvelous job with Tom.

Many people really hype up his insanity or his depravity like he's already a little Dark Lord at school (and while you kind of do), I think you are writing him in a far more realistic manner. Also, thanks for explaining a bit more about ASPD - I ended up googling it to learn what it is defined as and then the differences of where sociopathy and psychopathy fall into the categories and what some defining traits are.

You must have really done research into this, haven't you? Because that Vow is going to play HAVOC shortly. Great job.