Reviews for First Date
Miss Miss chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
...and she follows up a cute story with a just-as-cute sequel! Loved Andrew's and Dawn's interactions, and the little hints of Spuffy (what can I say? I'm a die-hard Spuffier). Oh, and the ending? PRICELESS.

Hope to see more from you on the Dandrew front!
applesauce.the.brave chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
haha! i love it!
Ninsg Veen chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
love this one too, please make another sequel,
anyway no critic on both, k.i.u.
RapDragon55 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
MORE MORE MORE! RUN ANDREW RUN!lol sweet story please MORE!
Illyria04 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
very kool!
Diamond Puppy chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
AW! I just read this one, it's even cuter than the first one. You write Dawn/Andrew really well. I think Andrew is so adorable! You write him well especially, not too geeky. He comes across a little gay in the show, but this is a nice fluffy fic. Please keep writing D/A!
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Run Andrew run! And he is not gay! So :P. plz write more!
Calmly Chaotic chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
OMG! This is such a good story! You have to continue it, or else I will go fricken cheese sticks. I love the Andrew/Dawn pairing, we need more of it!
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 5/30/2003

yeah you get the point...
Caderyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Oh dear Lord, you have got to finish this! Yey, this is great stuff! Very in-character, with Andrew being geeky and awkward (but actually kinda cute!) and Dawn being very fwd... OH, i hafta know what's gonna happen! Please continue. Hope spike won't eat 'im.

Hehehe, i'm turning into Dawn/Andrew! This is weird, but good, coz makes me like Dawn more. I guess the only thing is Tom Lenk (guy who plays Andrew) is actually born in 1976 and I think Michelle Trachtenberg is born in 1985/6. So yeah, they've got like a 9-10 yr difference, so that could be a problem. But i dunno about their characters tho. How OLD is Andrew? Wouldn't he be around Buffy's age? like 22? coz he went to high school with her right?
Xandrew chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Heehee... while I still prefer Andrew as gay (which, really, he is, and it's really hard to argue that he's not), I am quickly becoming a fan of Dawn/Andrew, as well. _ It's just... cute. :D

A very cute story, one that I much enjoyed.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Wasn't Dawn a freshman back in season 5? Wouldn't she be a junior now.
Apate chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I like this story. From Outcast as well. I hope you carrie on with it. I luv the Dawn/Andrew ship :D
Nyades Road Ghost chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I love it! This is my new fave couple. And hey- what's up with that 'Guy in DNKY'? He flamed me too, but not as harsh. What was with the whole, Willow and Kennedy thing? I mean, seriously. He's weird. Anyways, back to the's going under my favorites. :-D