Reviews for The Luck of the Irish
lilykep chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Broody sheep LOL!
Amarin Rose chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Leprechauns kidnapping Hopie was inspired, but the karaoke-ing sheep were just pure genius! :D
Paranormal Medicine chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
woah that was crazy, good crazy though funny crazy, i loved the 'distraction' maddy gave. in short no one word can describe the level of funny this stoey goes to (besides of corse crazy)congradulations!
angel-cordy chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
That was good. Keep up the good work.
Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
LOL wich is also dutch for fun so i hope you get my point also love nunzio
the-faith-less-one chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!I loved it!

Okay?

Angel.
the silence in between chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
Aw...that was so sweet. I loved the karaoke sheep, and Angelique, the brooding sheep. And I'm glad Angel remembered his heritage. I've always wondered when the Irishness left him.
Just Wolf chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
okay, that rocked! i loved the sheep. it was so cute. maddy is so cool. and you stopped the weird accent-thing. did i telly uo to do that before? i have a vague recollection of telling someone...anyway, soz, i'm rambling, i loved your story, your oc's are brillint, the kathy thing was cool, always wondered about angel's family, you rock, will this sentNance ever end?
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
that was grwat! but your irish accents are just so wrong...um, maybe even don;t try? i can't explain to you how far off you were ... i'm irish, and i couldn't even understand a word they were saying! lol. good begining tho.
miss-ange chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
so fluffy.. so cute!
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Oh I just love all that Angel/Cordy fluffiness… why did Connor have to go and ruin it? Well this was a great little fic, of course, and I enjoyed it immensely. It’s time for my favourite quotes bit:

“Well, I gotta go meet this guy I met in a chat room. See you guys in a bit.”

“Ba,” said Nunzio. Angelique said nothing. She was sitting in a corner brooding.

“Is it me,” Colette whispered, “or does that sheep look a little constipated?” She pointed toward Angelique.

“Actually,” Connor said, “it looks kind of broody.”

Another sheep came and stood by Angelique: a bit too thin sheep with a similar broody expression in dire need of a haircut. (hahahah I wonder what that sheep’s name is *cough* CONNOR *cough*).

“So,” Maddy said, to break the silence as much as to irritate Connor. “Is it still sex if close your eyes?”

Colette giggled helplessly, and Hopie looked at Maddy, interested.

“I don’t think you should ask Connor that,” Hopie said. “But Aunt Anya might know.” Hopie paused. “Or Nunzio.”

Nunzio gave a very seductive, “Ba.”

Anyway, I should go and read another Hopie story, yay! Excellent work, as usual.
Straycat1 chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
OMG how much sugar did you consume before you wrote this? Very cool, funny, with the singing sheeps and all... Nice little fic, indeed
damick chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
classic. very witty. truly humorous. and what a nice name for a sheep.
Lady Fluffikens chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
This story was VERY cute and sweet. K enjoyed it high and it made me smile. *Sigh* My poor Angel. Why must you torture him so? ;)
Steph chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
Great fic. HOpe you do more in the future.