Reviews for The Goddess of the Troublemakers
csiwillows chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I've been making a point to review the stories that really stuck with me over the years... you know, really good stories like this one fumbles my memory a bit - I incorporate fandom on canon. That's how in character your characters are! lol
Alexannah chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I was randomly browsing Infinite Incantatem and found this - HOW did you come up with the idea? The funniest ideas I can come up with are decking Albus in Spongebob Squarepants pyjamas and turning him into a paper-eating, office-demolishing, hyper six-year-old. I can't think of inventive ways to kill Binns! At least, I haven't before.

I've added the cannon to my list Ways To Kill Professor Binns, By Minerva McGonagall. I already have Minerva McDore's idea of dropping a crystal chandelier behind him. I intend to make up more.
affnc17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I. Loved. This. I love the idea of Minerva being a prankster, and the added combination of Fred and George... *snickers and sends link to several equally Minerva obsessed people*
Angel Protectress chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
THAT WAS HILLARIOUS! I LOVED IT!
kat chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
OH LORD!

This was hilarous!

AWESOME JOB!
gypsy-kat chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
i must admit, that this is a very interesting story. mcgonagall seems like such a prude sometimes, but you made her seem normal. thanks, your story is very much liked by this fellow fanfic author.
EmeraldTabby chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I really like it, no wait I love it. It is so funny. Can I use the Binns prank in my next chapter for my story "Who They Really Are"? I will put that it was your idea at the top. I just think that it is so funny! If I can, can you tell me through a review?
KruchevsKid chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Upon first reading this, i could not stop laughing, literally rolling upon the floor in my hysteria. THIS IS SOME FANTASTIC WORK HERE! Professor McGonagall...a trouble maker...goodness...i couldnt even WRITE that without breaking into laughter...keep it up, if you could, a FANTASTIC idea for a story.
Gilana1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Well, that is most certainly an interesting view of McGongagall as a student, but, hey, I suppose everyone grows up.
Nerweniel chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Oh, great, wise, and powerful goddess of funny stories... this is so absolutely WONDERFUL *ROTFL* :) !
Star Gazer17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
LMAO, this is great.
crystalunicorn14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
;_;
Amaya chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Lol that was absolutely great! One of the funiest stories I've ever read...You must write More! Bye-bye:p
Princess Vicks chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Hi Isis,

*giggles madly* I'm currently on a mission: to review all of the funniest/saddest/greatest/best fics I've read in the past. We were talking about this fic the other day on 'Minerva Magic' at Fiction Alley Park. This is truly one of the FUNNIEST and most ORIGINAL 'McGonagall bunnies' I've come across. This is hilarious reading. Well done.

Vicks - Queen of all things blonde
Tabby McGonagall chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
-falls off chair laughing- EK! THAT WAS GREAT! ROTFL! The Kitty the SLUT thing had me laughing for half an hour. And Minnie's poem! -giggles hysterically- This is just great, you are an awesome writer! Reading more of yer stories now !