Reviews for I Think I Will
terri chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
this is very very sweet and wonderful! I can't believe I've never read it!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I liked it a lot talk about waiting until the last minute to make things right ;-)))))))
Rakusa chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
there are some misspellings, quite a few actually, but beyond that, I really did enjoy it. Perhaps you should go in and expand on it a bit? Not make it really any longer, just... I don't know, I feel like it is a bit rushed, needs something more. I do like his thoughts and instinctual reactions, but beyond a few of your comments and a few words here and there, it doesn't really sound like it's from the 18/19th century, it could be any place in history really and anywhere.
Unknown-Eth chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
awesum...
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Well, I've never been terribly fond of songfics. However, this one was cute. I enjoyed reading it _
Incomplete Melody chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Amazing
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
what a perfectly lovely fic! it was very well written and i just love how darien punched arnold. :D and the end was just wondeful!

great work!
Denial chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Yea for fluffy goodness! That was a great little one shot there. Truely wonderful!

Thanks for the story!
Rain on Spring Break chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Fabulous. Sheer brilliance. You are a genius. Now, back to the sincerity. Very nice, set up well, simple yet interesting plot, but you didn't show Serena's point of view. At least a thought, something very unladylike. Something like...I knew it, the s.o.b. or something around those lines. It'll make the kiss more interesting, and deeper set. All in all very nice though.
luna-magic-2005 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
very cute, i loved it! but i think it wouldve been better if you wrote more stuff about serena, but it was a great story
saibie chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Very cute, very likable.
Kon Gyousano chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Good story! Keep it up! I like the ending best!

~*Kon*~
the nadja chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
aw. very nice.

piss out and nadja trips out
Alexandria Andrews chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Cute! I like it. I think the pacing's fine.
ra chapter 1 . 3/7/2003