Reviews for Plumes Fill The Clockwork
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
tifa saying to cloud listen here strife you are not gay there's no way you are putting your penis into zack s ass when it belongs in my ass and pussy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2018
This was incredibly good.
So much emotion and lovely portrait of characters. A conpletely different take on them. Truly a masterpiece.
6nex chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
Thank you.
rose-tinted-bones chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
Oh god the emotions in this - I love it! The prosaic eloquence, the imagery, the fleetingness of the moments between Cloud and Zack and the fairy-tale reunion, everything was so set perfectly. I don't read a lot on FF anymore since I mostly lurk around AO3 but I came across this today and it was so good! These boys deserve their happy ending, and I just can't. All the characterizations - even the miniscule ones like the way Vincent's eyes glint and Barret's easing of his brows were very accurate and didn't even need exposition to drive that in. I am definitely going for a reread of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
This story, along with your other FFVII story, is beautifully written and it was a pleasure to read. I can't wait to read your next one (please do write another one)!
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Nice story. I think you did very well. The language is poetic and a little flowery at times, but I think it fits the mood perfectly. At times there are missing one or two blank spaces, connecting words that are meant to be separate, but that's OK. One thing though, you should consider dividing this monster into chapters. Reading this in one go is next to impossible and I imagine that finding the space you left off can be hard if you read the story on a PC...