Reviews for This Time Around
domonrain4eva chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
I loved the quote at the end of the chapter, i wrote it down and read it often, i keep it dear to my heart. Also, I loved the story
oh.bonita chapter 12 . 6/17/2007
Aww its over /

I was really hoping for more but I loved it anyways )

Great job!
Deliahgirl chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
Flames! jk...I loved it! I haven't seen the show in,like forever! But this was VERY good! I like the ending... just to let u know! well...great story! Buhbi
ABeautifulDisgrace chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
YOU ROCK MY SOCKS! WOW! This whole fic, good Lord, you are my hero! I could just print this out and make it my personal book so I can read it over and over and over and over and over! I love the description, the emotions, the heartache, just every little tidbit about it. I mean, I can't even tell you a specific scene I liked. Everything about it, especially Chapter 4 with the whole handprint ordeal, just had my heart going berserk with anticipation! WHEEHEE! *coddles*
The Dormouse chapter 12 . 2/17/2005
A really great storty, that's about all I can say. But I feel that the charater Chang was a little rushed and shallow. Also, the background to be a little vauge. Well, enough critisims, keep up the good work!
Battleshield chapter 12 . 2/13/2005
OMG! You do live. Well, I have to say it is an fitting ending.
Valese chapter 12 . 2/12/2005
wow! this has been so good! u should be proud! i loved reading it! im sad its ovr tho... *starts to cry* at least therell be an epilogue. cant wait!
Incomplete chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
ITS ABOUT TIME! Im so happy you updated. Maybe this is why this week has been horrible. oh well..me happy now. YAY! Oh...i sound so childish. Hm..oh well. Im allowed to be..im only 11. hehehe...okay. ill stop now.

anyways..i loved it. are you gonna post any other stories?
Jen23 chapter 12 . 2/10/2005
I'm feeling a little under the weather today so when I just happened to check my favorite's list, I was glad to see that you updated. Again, thanks for letting me know that you would. As usual I enjoyed this, and I had to laugh when Domon told Chibodee to turn around. I agree with everything my dear friend, Goldangel2 said in her latest review to you. Good luck to you in school. I know how rough that can be.
GoldAngel2 chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
A great epilogue and finale to a finely wrought and well written tale. As usual you take the reader right into the very minds and sould of the characters, a feat few writers can pull off but done with finesse.

Great work.

and don't worry about the time-greatness must move at its own pace.
Jen23 chapter 11 . 1/24/2005
Yes, I can finally read all and review. As always, the emotions you show between Domon and Rain are beautifully written. This chapter of course hooked me in easily as did the chapters before. I especially liked when Domon realized all the times that Rain stood by him no matter what. Oh, I also enjoyed the way that Rain took care of Chang. I'm glad that Domon found the right things to say and I hope that everything will be alright. I'm glad to know that you're working on the next chapter. I looked forward to finding out what happened. Keep up the great work! Jen
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
cool.
heyyou4545 chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
i love it. please continue i just can't stand to wait. i was just soo good. i can't wait 4 the next chapter. you have so much talent as an author
Lina-Inverse4 chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
Awesome new chapter! It's a pleasure to read more from you since there are few really good fics outs there! Keep it up! :D :D :D
crossfire192000 chapter 11 . 4/16/2004
WRITE! come on what happens nex? I hope you didn't kill Domon or rain if you did you are going to be sorry! write and I'll reveiw!