Reviews for Charmed
pcleveland chapter 34 . 8/24/2004
Dear Angel:

Love your pairing and the style and wit of your writing...You and your collaborator write so well together. I love Saitou...his maturity, his strength, yes even his cruelty in the face of the horrible things he has done and seen done. I think he is a wonderful creation and your fiction has brought another dimension to him. I too think he would be incredibly sexy and experienced! Yumm!

That said, I do not want to see Aoshi together with Misao! He didn't want her when he could have had her...now when she actually had a chance of happiness with a real man...He wants her back. Too bad for him.

Please, please make things okay for Misao and Saitou...

Wouldn't it make sense that Aoshi would move on in his life so that Misao can move on in hers?

Can't Saitou admit to Aoshi and Misao that he does love her and his desire to hurt Aoshi is based in fear of ultimate rejection by Misao?

Saitou is a very strong and proud man...perhaps even more so than Aoshi because he has left the glory and power of the Shinsegumi behind and carve out a new life in the Meji era. He has shown the courage to make a new life...not forever dweling in the misery of the past and being self-indulgent in grief and comtemplation of his own failings to live up to him own ultra-high opinion of himself (like Aoshi).

Well - I will patiently wait for your resolution and I am sure it will be dramatically and beautifully written.

Thank you.
grover chapter 34 . 7/27/2004
you are both just wonderful writers. I love the development of your characters...and your command of dialog is just fantastic. Of all of the fanfics I have read (and there are many, many) yours are the best!

Please continue and bring all to a resolution. I must say though...I love Saitou...

Personally I am much more interested in the relationships between Misao, Saitou and Aoshi then in the Megumi subplot. But I hate to think of Saitou all alone after all is ended. He seems to genuinely care for Misao and Aoshi is just so hung up on himself, his past, his failures, his guilt. Ugh.

I continue to await your next chapters. thanks for writing such thoughtful, sexy, quality fiction.
kimmons chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
please send the website i can not find it :p

:) i am loving it so far.

Marleana
pyromistress chapter 34 . 3/12/2004
I love your story!Crazy but cool pairing! Poor Aoshi though.*tear tear* But I must say that I'm a MisaoxSaitou fan. Well update soon! -
TheYeti02 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
OMG NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! NO PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE! *whines and beggs pitifully*
hajimenokizu chapter 34 . 1/29/2004
I liked this Chap.. Short but to the point... Please update soon! Thank you!
Kay-san chapter 34 . 1/29/2004
AH! This story is absolutely amazing, but it takes you so long to update! I'm dying to know what happens next and am really baffled as to what's going on with just about everyone! Please don't take so long on the next update! I'll be eagerly waiting!
Hugs & Kisses!
Oyuki chapter 34 . 1/29/2004
OMG! that is alli can say... OMG! i can't wait for the next chapter! more soon please!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 34 . 1/21/2004
Aw! Oh my gosh! Thats terrible! AHCK! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! *whine whine beg beg plead plead* I'm in suspense now dang it! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 33 . 1/21/2004
YAE! *confetti* Another wonderful chapter! I'm in total suspense for the rest of the story! Poor aoshi sama! But Saito's a lucky dog! PLEASE WRITE MORE
may strom chapter 34 . 1/21/2004
omg...this is the most incredibul thing ever...megumi has aoshi's baby? WHAT?
omg...
but anyway, this is great, i beg you BEG YOU to continue, and on your website, add the chapters of the leomins on it, they are great
well i luv it
pleasepleaseplease continue
*favfav
TheYeti02 chapter 33 . 1/18/2004
plz update soon! amazing collaboration! (hey it's a billion times better than anything i could ever write) . keep em' coming!
Buffybot76 chapter 33 . 1/17/2004
Hi Chiruken!
I just wanted to thank you and Rurouni Angel for updating Charmed, it was great! This fic is what inspired me to start my own Saitou/Misao fic, as I'm sure you know. Thanks for giving me a pairing to obsess over and keep up the good work!
Rose aka Buffybot76
romiross chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
What a fic! I love your dark point of view about Aoshi! I want more! Please UPDATE!
hajimenokizu chapter 32 . 12/26/2003
OK I love this story.. Actually for the moment I am addicted to Saitou x Misou fics... So... Can someone please update? It looks like it's been several months since the last update... I hope this doesn't mean that this story is dead...
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »