Reviews for Fujiwara
AkikoMia chapter 8 . 7/24
I love this! I wish it would go on, but this is actually a beautiful and a "filled" ending that leaves readers satisfied with the story.
AkikoMia chapter 4 . 7/24
I'm super late to read this, but you capture all of the character's personalities PERFECTLY!

It was super funny when ochi said hikaru would have no idea how to act, because its true, and he'd probably mess up somehow. I like the way you make the characters worry about hikaru and have their own thoughts, and the story is cute and funny and it draws the reader in!
yuki22hime chapter 8 . 5/21
wonderful story.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I really enjoy your story.
Nice plot and the characters perfectly canon.

Good job!
LuvAkiHika chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I really enjoy this story.
Nice plot and the characters perfectly canon.

Good job!
Tzarista chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
all the readers where waiting for revenge against the one who plotted against sai ... and you made it happen thanks :-)
PT-chan ssu chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
.story XDD
I LOVE Akira's confusion (sad Sai is really gone but...)
Go Hikaru!
Viviene001 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Lol shindo,lol!:)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
The ending was satisfying.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Wow... the last part with the pros had me laughing my head off.
Seiya's Sky chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Dear Catwho, thank you for this beautiful story.

I love the contrast you highlighted throughout the story of the sceneries & etiquettes of speech between modern Kyoto & Heian. I like the way you portrait Naritada as a kind and open-minded old man, it's nice to know that the one who mentored Sai is a respectable person.

I got a little worried while reading Chap 5 & 6, not because of Tsuyujima getting Hikaru in trouble but of the possibility that Hikaru's blunt behaviour might anger the Emperor. I felt so relieved that it didn't happen!

My most favourite part of the whole story is where Hikaru pleaded with the Emperor to reinstate Sai's name in the imperial records. My heart was soaring at that, though it was funny later when Akira read the "updated" tome. I wish Sai will somehow see it and be happy (many many years later when he would attach himself to Torajiro).

With the way Hikaru magically faded right there in the middle of the court the moment his wish is granted by the Emperor, Naritada and the Emperor were probably thinking that Hikaru was sent by the God of Igo. I hope it brings Naritada peace. _
Caracu chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Awwwwwww, loved this!
ObscureLotus chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Aww this is so sweet. T_T I wish this happened in the manga. /: Sai needs to be avenged! Great story. (:
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
"Fujiwara no owari". Made me smile :) Great story! XD
Triple Rainbow chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
this was so good. i really liked it. i was ify to read it because of the summary but im glad i did.