Reviews for Fujiwara
I really enjoy your story.
Nice plot and the characters perfectly canon.

Good job!
LuvAkiHika chapter 8 . 3/22
I really enjoy this story.
Nice plot and the characters perfectly canon.

Good job!
Tzarista chapter 8 . 2/21
all the readers where waiting for revenge against the one who plotted against sai ... and you made it happen thanks :-)
PT-chan ssu chapter 8 . 2/2
.story XDD
I LOVE Akira's confusion (sad Sai is really gone but...)
Go Hikaru!
Viviene001 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Lol shindo,lol!:)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
The ending was satisfying.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Wow... the last part with the pros had me laughing my head off.
Seiya's Sky chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Dear Catwho, thank you for this beautiful story.

I love the contrast you highlighted throughout the story of the sceneries & etiquettes of speech between modern Kyoto & Heian. I like the way you portrait Naritada as a kind and open-minded old man, it's nice to know that the one who mentored Sai is a respectable person.

I got a little worried while reading Chap 5 & 6, not because of Tsuyujima getting Hikaru in trouble but of the possibility that Hikaru's blunt behaviour might anger the Emperor. I felt so relieved that it didn't happen!

My most favourite part of the whole story is where Hikaru pleaded with the Emperor to reinstate Sai's name in the imperial records. My heart was soaring at that, though it was funny later when Akira read the "updated" tome. I wish Sai will somehow see it and be happy (many many years later when he would attach himself to Torajiro).

With the way Hikaru magically faded right there in the middle of the court the moment his wish is granted by the Emperor, Naritada and the Emperor were probably thinking that Hikaru was sent by the God of Igo. I hope it brings Naritada peace. _
Caracu chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Awwwwwww, loved this!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Aww this is so sweet. T_T I wish this happened in the manga. /: Sai needs to be avenged! Great story. (:
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
"Fujiwara no owari". Made me smile :) Great story! XD
Triple Rainbow chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
this was so good. i really liked it. i was ify to read it because of the summary but im glad i did.
Sansri chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
It's an insult to you that I've only managed to review now. But, I thank you for the great story! It's an excellent closing for Sai. :)
trincam2011 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Thanks for a great story, plot wise & the flowing writing. I have enjoyed it a lot.
akusen chapter 8 . 1/8/2012