Reviews for Try To Live, With Me, For You, And For Me
Rabbitfaster chapter 1 . 10/5/2022
What an amazing story. Great work.
Francisco J Garcia Jr chapter 1 . 9/16/2022
You know this story could have been a little more ‘INTRIGUING’ if this FIC was a crossover with The Sandman from The Endless. With Morpheus as the one behind the dream that aloud Ochako the opportunity help Izuku rekindle his will to live.
Nagito chapter 1 . 3/20/2022
Oh my God this is so fucking good! I can't say enough just how good this is!
Just awsome good way to play with my feelings
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2022
Fucking fantastic.
Addy chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
bruv, you can’t do this to me. i am in love with this idea and story skhdksjjs great work!
GracefullyCried chapter 1 . 11/11/2021
to this day, I still visit this special fanfiction. Even if the fandom is hot mess, this will be my forever treasure. Even if it's tucked away, never see the light of the sun.

this fanfiction held a special heart as it is the first good fanfiction I've ever read. Ha, it's such a great fanfiction, that I wish I could forget all it contents and read it once more. Well, since I (successfully) set my sister to get into a fandom, it's time to pass it :)

Thank you, as always.

- Dearest Reader
SilverZero Gravity chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
Is an awesome fluffy story
spideypool6979 chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
This was freaking awesome
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
I wonder what Izuku would freak out more over.
All Might doing the dogeza to apologize, or getting One For All?
Untraveled chapter 1 . 7/4/2021
very well done. I love the doctor's character. very well done indeed!
Nekoninja1107 chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
this was a pleasant read. I like how you wrote uraraka, her character felt realistic, like how she would have acted in thus situation. lots of fluff but not 100% romance, but it was still a nice fluffy friendship fic. and I enjoyed it. thank you very much..
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
… What can I say ….. I’m speechless of what happens …. It’s touching, sweet, hit to the feels, sad, yet very beautiful … I love every inch of it cause it’s aaaaahhhhh simply a MASTERPIECE…. Yeah I feels you dear author since I had experience depression before and yeah … made it … falling to BHA soooo hard cause me to see myself in them … they meant a lot to me.
Hurtturnip chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
I have read this story multiple times yet it makes me cry. Nice work dude.
OsteoPoro chapter 1 . 3/3/2021
that waa really good man holy, good stuff
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 2/18/2021
This is a heartfelt story. Definitely a needed to read.