Reviews for The Cabin
Tho Draco's eyes are grey

Bye!
Irene
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 8/16
Not too sure why Ginny is demanding answers, they're not even best friends and she has right to her privacy.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 8/16
I just realised, Hermione calling herself a half blood is a bit silly. Harry is a half blood, because his dad was a pure blood. Having a very powerful muggleborn mum, still diluted the blood enough to be called a half blood. So Hermione being a half blood with a squib Dad and muggle mum? Not likely.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 8/16
But if squibs can create wizarding children, why the shame? Technically, if a squib wizard and a pure blood witch have a kid, will that kid be a pure blood? I don't think Hermione is a true half blood.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 8/16
Did their ancestors have a doomed love story or something? Hope Hermione will still be muggleborn and that this is just a past relative, like most of the Grangers were squibs.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 8/16
Wait, I remember the mysterious cabin. Why didn't I review this if I read it? Unless I read it somewhere else.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 8/15
I forgot to say that I liked Ron's stupid prank and the spelll was quite original. Sometimes I like to whine and forget to actually say something nice in the review, sorry!
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 8/15
I'm not sure why Draco is not reprimanded. Sure, if he used something like "this harpy", "loser" or "weirdo" they might let it go because he's a bully with a strong language. But isn't mudblood a very offensive word, like a proper swear word? If a student calls another a b*tch, assh*le or sl*, he would get detention for sure!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/15
Surprised that Hermione isn't the head girl, but the valedictorian isn't always it. Maybe they felt she wasn't friendly enough with all houses, like head girls and boys are supposed to.
jaymay49 chapter 27 . 7/26
Good story! I do not know why it took me so long to finally read it, but I'm glad I did.
god i hate ginny
Im from Serbia Im a stydent im 15 favourite hp book is Deathly Hallows and favourite character Hermione. You didnt say it couldn't be her xd.
This story keeps getting better and better! I love the details you're putting in. Can't wait to keep going.
I am absolutely loving this story! Can't wait to keep reading!
muzzarae chapter 27 . 3/24
Wonderful read from beginning to end. 10/10.
2,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »