Reviews for The Cabin
harry is bitch and ginny is bitch match made in heaven
why is that nobody reprimands Malfoy for calling Hermione a Mudblood? I can understand why snape didn't but the nurse didn't say anything either- not even a frown of disapproval!
CuquielMiranda chapter 27 . 10/16
This is one of the bests stories about Dramione. It was really nice.
nk01 chapter 27 . 7/31
Love this story
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 27 . 7/25
Great story! Really interesting and well written. Thanks for sharing!
S.A.Ellie chapter 15 . 7/24
This was sooo bad. The plot was completely unbelievable and lacks congruity to most of the original books. The characterization and dialogue were the worst parts. Both HG and DM acted younger than they are and their dialogue doesn't match their established personalities. Their friends also acted out of character; ignoring their relationship and pretending not to be bothered by HG's unusual behavior. The dialogue did not at all fit them either and they sounded almost like American middle school children. I tried to continue the work many times but could not ignore the out of place events (such as DM taking PILLS which healed him but made him act like a child) as well as the dialogue "I've thought about you almost non-stop.."-HG. Absolute disaster
Daniela123 chapter 27 . 7/2
This was one of the best Dramione Fanfics I have ever read! Keeping on writing!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 27 . 6/28
Very well done!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/21
Draco Malfoy Fan Fiction. Mind-boggling.
this story sucks balls ... idk how people read this...some good examples of dramione fics ar e: The Dragon's Bride, Broken and Somewhere I've Never Traveled...this is utter bullshit compared to the others
I don't particularly like how the author keeps saying "so after 5 mins they reached, he said they had been walking for 10 mins."

Also these chapters are VERY short
The story line is interesting but the author hasn't been using many descriptive words and the person doesn't explain a setting or theme or mood to the particular chapter. I've just started reading it but I have a feeling it's going to turn out to be either a badly written "romance" or will eventually progress.
clumsydolphin chapter 18 . 3/24
Hi Halfling, I don't know if after all these years you still read reviews on this story or not. If you do I wanted to bring up something that has happened over the years and format changes at this site. If you go to this chapter, 18 and re-read it you will see its highly confusing when Hermione is confronted by Hary because a whole lot of words are gone. Like I can kind of guess what you originally wrote because by now I have a feel for your style but I can't be positive. Maybe you can go back and reload this chapter. Also I am not much of a reviewer which is ridiculous when I beg my readers for reviews but I am working on trying to be better at it. So, let me just say this is one amazing story. I have started reading this before and got huffy and quit reading about the time they found the cabin mostly because I always got offended by Draco being physically abusive to a point with Hermione. Its just a personal thing because I was married to a man that beat me. Now I understand that he was never that bad but it pushed my buttons so I would quit reading. This time though I promised I would finish the story and I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner because in a fanfiction world where I have read over a thousand stories and have 17 of my own; this is in a league of its own. It is so poignant and amazing. You should be very proud of this piece and what your mind created. I want to fall thru the computer and live at this Hogwarts even more than I wanted to live in J.K. Rowlings Hogwarts. Just beautiful!
"Cold blood" you're fucking stupid
2,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »