Reviews for The Cabin
vickety chapter 27 . 1/22
Thanks! This story was fun.
vickety chapter 10 . 1/21
I am really enjoying this story.
Ravenclaw Irene chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
Hi! Love the story!
Tho Draco's eyes are grey

AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
Not too sure why Ginny is demanding answers, they're not even best friends and she has right to her privacy.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 8/16/2017
I just realised, Hermione calling herself a half blood is a bit silly. Harry is a half blood, because his dad was a pure blood. Having a very powerful muggleborn mum, still diluted the blood enough to be called a half blood. So Hermione being a half blood with a squib Dad and muggle mum? Not likely.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
But if squibs can create wizarding children, why the shame? Technically, if a squib wizard and a pure blood witch have a kid, will that kid be a pure blood? I don't think Hermione is a true half blood.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
Did their ancestors have a doomed love story or something? Hope Hermione will still be muggleborn and that this is just a past relative, like most of the Grangers were squibs.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
Wait, I remember the mysterious cabin. Why didn't I review this if I read it? Unless I read it somewhere else.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
I forgot to say that I liked Ron's stupid prank and the spelll was quite original. Sometimes I like to whine and forget to actually say something nice in the review, sorry!
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
I'm not sure why Draco is not reprimanded. Sure, if he used something like "this harpy", "loser" or "weirdo" they might let it go because he's a bully with a strong language. But isn't mudblood a very offensive word, like a proper swear word? If a student calls another a b*tch, assh*le or sl*, he would get detention for sure!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Surprised that Hermione isn't the head girl, but the valedictorian isn't always it. Maybe they felt she wasn't friendly enough with all houses, like head girls and boys are supposed to.
jaymay49 chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
Good story! I do not know why it took me so long to finally read it, but I'm glad I did.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
god i hate ginny
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
Im from Serbia Im a stydent im 15 favourite hp book is Deathly Hallows and favourite character Hermione. You didnt say it couldn't be her xd.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
This story keeps getting better and better! I love the details you're putting in. Can't wait to keep going.
2,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »