Reviews for The Cabin
Child chapter 3 . 9/5
Not necessarily a review but a question. Why do you spell anyway with a hyphon. ( any-way )?
I absolutely LOATHE how nosy Harry, Ron, and Ginny are. It’s annoying
wait. why is this rated m again? this is actually pretty clean
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 5/17
Ginny doesn't know that the match is next day? She is on the team!
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 5/17
That's just stupid. And so not Hermione. She is a Gryffindor and I don't think she can leave a secret without even trying to find out what's it all about. And Malfoys were not always associated with dark magic. She should know that being so knowledgeable as she is.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 5/17
Derek? Really? A bit too common name for a Malfoy.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 5/17
I thought that both Snape and Pomfrey will reprimand Malfoy for using that vile word. Why didn't they?
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 11 . 4/8
Okay, I feel like an idiot now, I'm sorry Ginny TT your emotions just got the better of you.
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 10 . 4/8
I'm going to give a piece of my mind. First of all, Ginny is being a bitch. Being a girl, she should've tried understanding Hermione, not being a bitch about it. And she's also making a tiny hole grew bigger by making it a big deal, like seriously? So what, if she's caught associating with Draco? Its not like the end of the world, and its not like they're planning a plan against them, and Hermione isn't also giving Draco information about them that would cause their death. Seriously, how thick a Witch can get? Ugh. Just by reading Ginny fuss about such a simple thing makes my blood boil, and also I haven't seen (I didn't read the books) Draco taunt Ginny before so why hold a grudge that big? Yeah, she's mad for her brother but she's over reacting and once again Hermione's life doesn't circle around them that they should know who she associate to, she also has a life for goodness sake!

This is stressing me out I need a chill pill
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 9 . 4/8
I don't see what's the big deal about it. Sure, they're just concern for her but they should understand that Hermione would tell them about it when she's ready, not pestering her about it. Geez, its not like her life only moves around them that they need to know what she does 24/7
vickety chapter 27 . 1/22
Thanks! This story was fun.
vickety chapter 10 . 1/21
I am really enjoying this story.
Ravenclaw Irene chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
Hi! Love the story!
Tho Draco's eyes are grey

Bye!
Irene
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
Not too sure why Ginny is demanding answers, they're not even best friends and she has right to her privacy.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 8/16/2017
I just realised, Hermione calling herself a half blood is a bit silly. Harry is a half blood, because his dad was a pure blood. Having a very powerful muggleborn mum, still diluted the blood enough to be called a half blood. So Hermione being a half blood with a squib Dad and muggle mum? Not likely.
2,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »