Reviews for Cruise of Chaos
Daughter of Horus chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
*snicker*

I don't know why, but I love it when Bakura's evil. It's so...funny. He's SO nice and everything-and then he turns evil.

*evil laughter*
Yami Mori Hitori no Boku chapter 20 . 12/20/2004
Wow that is execptional writing I loved that Mystery but some of it was confusing maybe if you describe it a bit more and this is not a flame if you were wondering Yami Mori Hitori no Boku
Redemmo chapter 20 . 12/11/2004
that was a funny ending. Great story!
Redemmo chapter 18 . 12/11/2004
that was the first timei've ever heard of a 'Houindi act' but i think i can figure out what you meant when you used the expression.
Redemmo chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
and here i was thinking that Shadi was spelt with 2 'i's.

O.K. what's with Bakura's 'orders'?
Redemmo chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
heey, are you indicting that Rishid'd not an Ishtar by saying 'the Ishtars and Rishid'?
Redemmo chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
*Conjures up a mental image of Shadii carrying a satchel of gol balls around* now *that* was funny!

and what's with Monkuba's dream?
Redemmo chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
'raising Cain'? that's a...*different* expression.

Hey, why didn't anybody in the dining room notice Marik's 'cry of pain'?
Redemmo chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
*snickers* 'shipshape' is a funny word...

Yay, Monkuba's here to! And so's Mai!

Hey, whay wasn't Bakura calling for Rishd as well? Poor guy, he must feel so unloved *gives Rishid a pat on the back*

Hm, now why would Marik be going to the cargo hold? and where's Yami B? is he going to get drunk again?
Redemmo chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Yay, Marik, Rishid and Ishizu are in another mystery fic!

Rex's here? Hm, i wonder who he'll get tangled up in this?

BTW, for a while there you had me worried. I mean, if Seto's not around to get tortured, who'll take his place?
Rat3hellivader chapter 20 . 8/22/2004
That was cool! Must read some more stories... *thumbs up* By the way, you have a stalker... *points back at herself in the mirror*
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 20 . 2/15/2004
great story yet again luckyladybug66 _
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 13 . 2/1/2004
okay i know *end of story right* wrong *laughs* anyway thought i'd say great chapter.
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 10 . 2/1/2004
HMM great chapter. I like this one. Yeah I normally review at the end of the stories but I had to put in how much I liked this chapter. On to the next; shall we. _
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
great first chapter as always. can't wait to read the whole story. luckladybug is a great story writer and i love reading her stories. well on to reading for now.