Reviews for Truths, Candor and Healing Hearts
anonkp chapter 18 . 11/23/2018
Excellent story! I appreciated all the loose ends you tied up in such a satisfying way, save for Carrington who sounds like someone we’ll hear from in the future.
Adriana Dricks chapter 18 . 11/21/2018
I loved this story ! thank you so much for sharing it !
sassyzazzi chapter 18 . 11/20/2018
Wonderful story, thank you so much for writing it. You write an awesome Deeks and a wonderful Kensi. I look forward to your next story. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Aruba.
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Thank you so much for this fantastic fic. Love it so much.
Michelle chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
Pretty good story. A little FYI, Pensacola & Panama City are both in pan handle of Florida and on Gulf not on opposite sides of the state of Florida. In fact they are at most an hour away from each other.
Cheryl chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
Fantastic chapter! Having his entire team at his graduation was a wonderful surprise for Deeks. Of course, Kensi being able to stand topped everything. The surprise for Carrington was well played by Vance. Carrington is just unbelievable. After witnessing the Director's approval of Deeks as an agent and all the support he has from his team, Carrington is still trying to find some way to stick it to Deeks. Glad they're going to be keeping an eye on him. Roberts seeking help was a pleasant surprise. I really enjoyed this story. It's good to have the whole team together again. Looking forward to your next story!
OscarSierraCQB chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
What a great sequal to LD&BH and following on from your last A.N. yes it was worth the wait and you deserve your break in Aruba!.
I know in your profile you said you are an amatuer writer, however, I believe you could and perhaps should write professionally.
I was wondering... After reading the last interaction between Hetty and Grainger regarding any further action from Carrington, that maybe you are already thinking about a sequal where Carrington does try something and get gets his ass kicked by Phil & Deeks backed up by his team.
gug71 chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
Loved this story. 2 great chapters to finish it. We all assume Kensi said yes. :-) Nice ending showing Roberts getting help too. This is one I’ll read again from the beginning. Looking forward to future stories from you.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
french fan
When I realised it was the last chapter of this wonderful story, I wondered how you could answer all the questions in a chapter... and you succeeded ! I do not know how I could have doubts.
Everything is so perfect... as always :)
CharleyCarey chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
SEQUEL!
Me chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
Love the ending, but sad that it is finished. Looking forward to your next story.
maude2010 chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
Beautifully written as always. Very well wrapped up. I’ve loved this story through and through. Really sad that it has reached the end. Looking forward to your next story.
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 18 . 11/19/2018
So well done. Congratulations and thanks so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2018
please update thanks
Adriana Dricks chapter 16 . 11/7/2018
Im loving this ! PLEASE I hope you continue it soon !