Reviews for Grey Eyes and Golden Nightmares
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Oh my god. PLEASE. It has to work.

WOW. I meant to just look at this story and then maybe read it tomorrow, but... yeah. I read it all, and it was awesome, and broke my heart in so many ways at some many different times.
Vineyard chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
OMG. I am going to believe that Inu's wish came true. That kagome is with him now. This is beautifully written. The emotions were so tangible. I only wish you'd give an epilogue to it. A clearer ending! :))
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Amazing! No words can describe this lol
Chibiness Part 2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I'm going to start with saying this has been a favourite of mine since about the time it was published. So I couldn't help posting a recommendation for it here:

Because, really, this story made my world in high school. (And as an adult, I still think it's the bee's knees.)

Thanks so much!
S chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was amazing! I can't believe how much actually happened in only 8 chapters... your writing sure packs a punch! I'm a sucker for happy endings, so in my mind, Inuyasha and Kagome lived happily ever after (in the way that he wanted, not just with her soul being absorbed into him). I hope that's okay with you :) Really though, this was such a pleasure to read. The characters were all real and believable and very... raw? Brilliant :)
Thea Sol chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
this is a beautifully written story. i love how open you left the ending. There is a great deal to be said for allowing fiction to represent just how tragic life can be. Even as you are screaming for everything to turn out happily. your description is incredible, i greatly enjoyed reading this.
Hdjdbfj chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Amazing! Made me cry at the end :(
MaiKakashi chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
So.. she's fallen for Miroku? But she still loves InuYasha? And he Sango? Man, Iam confused. Well, I guess I gotta keep reading, eh?
MaiKakashi chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
elf mermaid chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
*sniffle* *bawls* I think I was crying by the second chapter... but nowi know I can barely see anything through the tears now... please give us a happy ending, so we can have one in our lives for once...
Tigra22 chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
So what happens next?
kagome1995 chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Omg ! Plz plz plz finish the story wat happens next does she come balk plz plz plz keep writing Its awsome total5/5
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Loved it. Please continue with the story. KUDOS!
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
AWE! U HAVE TO UPDATE! this is so awesome...sniff!
Broken White Roses chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
wait what what happend! did she return or not!